SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Milan301 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 pm

I have someone sleuthing for me at the hotel in Barcelona...I'll let you know if we get any pics. I have confirmed they are at the Melia-Sitges though (as previously stated). High clap

Milan301

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Milan301 wrote:I have someone sleuthing for me at the hotel in Barcelona...I'll let you know if we get any pics. I have confirmed they are at the Melia-Sitges though (as previously stated). High clap

That would be awesome!! fingers crossed we get some pictures!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:04 pm

OMG, how awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan301 Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:05 pm

I know...hoping we can figure out who's still in!

Milan301

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Milan301 wrote:I know...hoping we can figure out who's still in!

:Woah-hoo: cheerleader Yay! Thanks so much!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 pm

california90 wrote:
Milan301 wrote:I have someone sleuthing for me at the hotel in Barcelona...I'll let you know if we get any pics. I have confirmed they are at the Melia-Sitges though (as previously stated). High clap

That would be awesome!! fingers crossed we get some pictures!

You are the best! :detective Thanks MILAN301, we would love pics! :Woah-hoo:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:51 pm

:Welcome Milan301 and thanks for sharing!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan301 Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:24 pm

They went to hotel last night and didn't see anything but they didn't get there until 11pm local. They did talk to a worker at hotel and confirmed they were filming there! They said it was a quite little town right outside Barcelona and hopefully they can go back tomorrow and get more info!!!

Milan301

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Milan301 wrote:They went to hotel last night and didn't see anything but they didn't get there until 11pm local. They did talk to a worker at hotel and confirmed they were filming there! They said it was a quite little town right outside Barcelona and hopefully they can go back tomorrow and get more info!!!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Could you have your friend ask how many guys are there?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan301 Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Sure, I'll tell her to ask!

Milan301

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Milan301 wrote:Sure, I'll tell her to ask!

Awesome. yes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Milan301 wrote:They went to hotel last night and didn't see anything but they didn't get there until 11pm local. They did talk to a worker at hotel and confirmed they were filming there! They said it was a quite little town right outside Barcelona and hopefully they can go back tomorrow and get more info!!!

I hope they can get more info!! Thanks! Hopefully Kasey is still there :)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran