SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 1:49 pm

He's tweeting today!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 3:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kasey
Hometown: Tulsa, OK
Height: 6'4"
Shoe Size: 12
Tattoos: None
Top 3 groups/artists: Kings of Leon, Kid Cudi, Matt Kearney
Favorite Actor: Russell Crowe - because of Gladiator
Favorite Breakfast Foods: Waffles or French Toast (Churro Style)

Bachelor Bio

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
I rode a motorcycle across the country of Sierra Leone after their civil war.

What is your ideal mate's personality like?
Fun, teases a lot, light hearted, funny, good morals, loves kids and family, strong in her faith, and confident

Do you have siblings?
Yes 3 sisters and 2 brothers.

What foods do you dislike?
I like most food. Still have a tough time with sashimi.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
Fly - go everywhere and anywhere in the world at any time.

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
If I decided to go on the show it would be because there is a very good moraled fun girl as the Bachelorette. I would be going to see if there was a connection between me and her and if there was a future with us.

In the end with or without a fiance I want to have a new experience and stretch myself personally.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 13, 2013 4:25 pm

I also liked his answers - I think he just went in with an open mind. I wished he got more of the 'romance' questions shown because I'm curious about that. The other stuff I feel like is what I've picked up from all the 'sleuthing' we've done here. (Adventurous, free spirit, lives life, goes w/the flow, family, etc.)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 13, 2013 4:38 pm

california90 wrote:I also liked his answers - I think he just went in with an open mind. I wished he got more of the 'romance' questions shown because I'm curious about that. The other stuff I feel like is what I've picked up from all the 'sleuthing' we've done here. (Adventurous, free spirit, lives life, goes w/the flow, family, etc.)

Yeah, I kind of wanted to know about that too.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Kacey's bio had 56 + Likes last time I checked. That seems to be the most right now. It doesn't really mean anything, but I like to see who is popular before the season begins.

Also, this doesn't surprise me at all. :halo: :laughingoutlou
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 13, 2013 5:01 pm

It doesn't surprise me! I feel like he has a lot of friends so maybe those "likes" are from them? Not sure.. haven't checked. But I personally think he's one of the better looking contestants. I hope he's fan favorite like Lesley though! :)

Edit: Actually.. Mike G has the most likes on FB! lol

Also, saw this on Creeky Tiki's page.. I won't be here.. but maybe I can convince all my friends who live in SLO to go! LOL. Here is the page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by california90 on Mon May 13, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 pm

california90 wrote:It doesn't surprise me! I feel like he has a lot of friends so maybe those "likes" are from them? Not sure.. haven't checked. But I personally think he's one of the better looking contestants. I hope he's fan favorite like Lesley though! Smiley

Edit: Actually.. Mike G has the most likes on FB! laugh out loud

Also, saw this on Creeky Tiki's page.. I won't be here.. but maybe I can convince all my friends who live in SLO to go! LOL. Here is the page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for posting a link to this. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 2:01 am

So, this may be why Kasey is cut later on: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's a tidbit on what to look for in the first epi.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 3:40 am

Kasey.. stop.. I'm trying to root for you here but I can't if you're hashtagging everything! Leave it to the inter-webz, dude. LOL

but he's such a web/digital nerd though..like you can tell from the social media/hashtagging stuff. i think him and sarah herron should get together to discuss their work cause i can see them getting along in that department.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 3:44 am

california90 wrote:Kasey.. stop.. I'm trying to root for you here but I can't if you're hashtagging everything! Leave it to the inter-webz, dude. LOL

but he's such a web/digital nerd though..like you can tell from the social media/hashtagging stuff. i think him and sarah herron should get together to discuss their work cause i can see them getting along in that department.

How do you use hashtags in person? giggling I thought that was only used on the web/twitter/facebook, etc.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 3:50 am

sanlee088 wrote:
california90 wrote:Kasey.. stop.. I'm trying to root for you here but I can't if you're hashtagging everything! Leave it to the inter-webz, dude. LOL

How do you use hashtags in person? giggling I thought that was only used on the web/twitter/facebook, etc.

Thats what I thought too!! But apparently people say them in real life. Ahem, Kasey.

This will be amusing whenever I get the chance to watch.. giggling

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran