SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:45 am

CaliLoo wrote:Is this the same Diogo? WOW!
I loved his lifestory and I'm looking forward for more...
LOL - at first I thought his name was Diego, with a misspelling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

welcomebanner CaliLoo

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by JessLenox Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:05 am

I know the guy in person. As far as I know, there is no website for his own non-profit organization. His mom manages it with a group of ladies and also Diogo's friends in Brazil helping to support it, but he is the main provider. His facebook had an album full of pictures of it, I can try to get some for you. He is also part of an organization in his hometown, in Brazil, that takes care of people with special needs/disabilities.

In Africa he was teaching kids soccer, feeding them, getting them clothes, being part of their lives in Mozambique - where they also speak portuguese. He went there at least twice (his facebook had 2 albums of his adventures there, helping kids). He spent weeks there, helping with whatever he could.

He once told me and a group of friends in a bbq that starving and finding a shelter for the night wasn't as difficult as seeing his parents crying in front of him, when they could not offer him a pair of shoes for example, or a cake for his birthday. His life changed when he was 12, and his father told him he could be the man he wanted to be if he believed, if he had faith and dreams and power of will. He then joined catholic private school with scholarship, got his college degree also with scholarship, got his Masters in Europe with scholarship, wrote books and thesis, and succeeded a lot, to the point where he can afford living life to the fullest, and help his people and charity in Brazil. He'd been to over 30 countries and speaks 5 languages. He lives in the US, the country he always wanted to be. He says this is the most amazing country on earth, "the country where dreams come true!", as he says. He has a great job that he loves, working with people he truly love as his own family. And he is almost graduating Doctorate in Business. His story goes on and on, it is amazing! He has a tattoo saying "Truly Blessed"- he surely is! He is extremely romantic, and keep saying that the only thing missing in his life now is true love, as he has only so much to share.

His phone is off. His facebook is off.
I know him really well. I am very proud of my friend! I am sure his participation won't be nothing but epic, inspiring people. I can answer your questions about him...

JessLenox

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:09 am

Oh my gosh, I already love this guy!! So inspiring.

Thanks so much for sharing. He sounds like such a wonderful person!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:12 am

Love it thanks! If I can do anything on my blog to help his charity, let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 am

^^^^^^^JessLenox, Thank you for sharing your friendship with Diogo. I'm very impressed by this young man! He seems to possess a deep faith, a desire to persevere, a thirst for knowledge, a heart of compassion, a strong love of family and friends, a hunger for adventure and a grateful, humble spirit. Wow!!!
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:13 am

High clap Thank you JessLennox! I'm so hoping he's still there and hoping he has a great 'journey' in this crazy show.

I have a question. If he was part of the Mr. America contest done as one of the group dates, what would you guess he would do as part of the 'talent' part?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 pm

welcomebanner JessLennox.Thank you for sharing such information about a wonderful young man..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:02 pm

He is my pre-season favorite but are we sure he's still on the show?
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:03 pm

Welcome JessLennox and thanks for sharing! :))
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:26 pm

arcuel wrote:He is my pre-season favorite but are we sure he's still on the show?

We don't know, but it's a good sign he hasn't been reached.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Thnkas again for sharing JessLennox!

I updated my gallery and info for him, hope all ok!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:13 pm

JessLenox wrote:I know the guy in person. As far as I know, there is no website for his own non-profit organization. His mom manages it with a group of ladies and also Diogo's friends in Brazil helping to support it, but he is the main provider. His facebook had an album full of pictures of it, I can try to get some for you. He is also part of an organization in his hometown, in Brazil, that takes care of people with special needs/disabilities.

In Africa he was teaching kids soccer, feeding them, getting them clothes, being part of their lives in Mozambique - where they also speak portuguese. He went there at least twice (his facebook had 2 albums of his adventures there, helping kids). He spent weeks there, helping with whatever he could.

He once told me and a group of friends in a bbq that starving and finding a shelter for the night wasn't as difficult as seeing his parents crying in front of him, when they could not offer him a pair of shoes for example, or a cake for his birthday. His life changed when he was 12, and his father told him he could be the man he wanted to be if he believed, if he had faith and dreams and power of will. He then joined catholic private school with scholarship, got his college degree also with scholarship, got his Masters in Europe with scholarship, wrote books and thesis, and succeeded a lot, to the point where he can afford living life to the fullest, and help his people and charity in Brazil. He'd been to over 30 countries and speaks 5 languages. He lives in the US, the country he always wanted to be. He says this is the most amazing country on earth, "the country where dreams come true!", as he says. He has a great job that he loves, working with people he truly love as his own family. And he is almost graduating Doctorate in Business. His story goes on and on, it is amazing! He has a tattoo saying "Truly Blessed"- he surely is! He is extremely romantic, and keep saying that the only thing missing in his life now is true love, as he has only so much to share.

His phone is off. His facebook is off.
I know him really well. I am very proud of my friend! I am sure his participation won't be nothing but epic, inspiring people. I can answer your questions about him...

welcomesign JessLenox! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44