SELECT CONTENT

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by california90 Thu May 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Do ya'll think that Bryden's girlfriend storyline be shown or if the other guys know about it?

I think last season in the previews you see Des & Jackie talking about someone having a boyfriend or something like that. I'm assuming it was Amanda they were talking about since she did have a bf waiting back home or ex-bf. And thus the weird drama with Des and Amanda in the beginning?

california90

Back to top Go down

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Thu May 02, 2013 3:46 pm

It probably boils down to who provides the best drama. Maybe we will never hear about Bryden's situation on screen. I forgot about the "custody" drama with Brad too, although that is a different situation. Guess he and Ben (confrontation with Mike on their 2 on 1 date) doubles up for the required "Daddy Drama".

Apparently religion was an issue between Des and Amanda as well... and why Kacie chimed in.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu May 02, 2013 4:00 pm

That is true. I think the drama will be in episodes 3,4,5 (Brian, Brad, Ben/Mike) and Bryden going unnoticed... unless the guys know and calls him out at MTA lol. That would be a hoot.

And I didn't hear about that- but I could see that being an issue between them. The edits were just super weird and didnt exactly point out reasons why she wasn't right for Sean except for her being "weird" or "moody"

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:56 pm

JBF wrote:Oh please! Thanks for the compliment though. There is a LOT of experts here who have analyzed these shows more than I ever did. We also are spoiled a little bit more these days thanks to Wikipedia improving their detail information on each show. I can probably tell you anything you need to know on Trista’s season simply because that one I have saved on old VHS and can re-check if necessary… LOL!

Like you, I do enjoy the patterns… or FLC as I call them (funny little coincidences). You know… Ali’s season had two guys with girlfriends. Desiree has two as well. One kind of “storyboard” coincidence, that is.

Thanks a lot, JBF!. I remember sometime last year when Trista made a `pool` on twitter whether it is necessary to re-release her season in a DVD, contacting Millsy and MF, etc...but as far as i can recall tweetsee`s responds was not as good as she thinks giggling .LoL. Me think that actually i would purchase her season if available on market. I found that her season was endearing, originally portrait how they found eachother, minus the unnecessary drama. It got me invested in this show the first time . Good to know that you have an old VHS of it. :Smiley:

Soo, in short, we would likely have 2 exposed GF drama for the upcoming season (Ben, Brad ??) and the possible 1 hidden GF drama of Bryden?.. :vomit: ..im not feeling it...since i think the less drama the better it will be. I surely feel sorry for Des already ... hmmm duh hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Trista's season was re-aired recently.... can't remember what channel..... I think they were doing a marathon of the early shows.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 03, 2013 11:28 am

jcrbil wrote:Trista's season was re-aired recently.... can't remember what channel..... I think they were doing a marathon of the early shows.

I don't know about the whole season, but their wedding was recently aired on VH1.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri May 03, 2013 12:19 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks a lot, JBF!. I remember sometime last year when Trista made a `pool` on twitter whether it is necessary to re-release her season in a DVD, contacting Millsy and MF, etc...but as far as i can recall tweetsee`s responds was not as good as she thinks giggling .LoL. Me think that actually i would purchase her season if available on market. I found that her season was endearing, originally portrait how they found eachother, minus the unnecessary drama. It got me invested in this show the first time . Good to know that you have an old VHS of it. :Smiley:

The place to bug for these shows is the Warner Archive, a division of Warner Brothers. They put out many, many old movies from Warner, RKO and MGM and work with MGM-UA and Sony with their older TV shows and movies as well. The Archive put out Ashley's season (being a Warner Horizon production) in a beautiful DVD set, which is often on sale in $25 range (it may be more now if not on sale but you just wait a bit since they have some discount "thang" going on once every month). If you think about it: those youtube videos are nice to see for free online, but there are many memorable moments on the season you do like to revisit which nobody uploaded. Since that season, like Trista's, was a successful one, it is especially fun watching JP on night #1 when "IT" all began (looking nervous that he might get booted off and being told by Blake he should have "jumped in" like Ryan did) as well as many other "little moments" that get overlooked. And, of course, all of Ryan Park's scenes keep me in stitches... yeah, I have made quite a few screencaps on my computer from that DVD of his rubbery facial expressions. (That's my Mister Sunshine! Oh boy oh boy oh boy.)

Some of the things that were memorable in Trista's (and they would probably package her season with the wedding show) include the scene both Trista and her mother instantly start crying when Daddy Stan tells them about Ryan's sitdown with him asking for his permission. (Of course, EVERY guy has repeated that stunt in following seasons and it has lost its punch over the years.) I also love runner-up Charlie's visit with her folks (step mom and step sister included) and such funny questions at the dinner table like "what part besides your face do you shave?" and "what do you have under your bed?" Charlie's responses: his chest is like a "sweater" and he has dust-bunnies below his covers. One of Trista's all time "hottest" scenes is with F3 Russ on the fantasy date in Arizona: she gets all feisty with him and her blonde hair glows against a roaring fire. (They just had to light that for the cameras!) Sexier than her Maxim photo shoots, I dare say! All of these would make great screencaps for this forum's collection.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 03, 2013 12:45 pm

JBF Do you have Merideth's season?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri May 03, 2013 1:17 pm

No... just Trista's and Ashley's. Often taped ones when watching them, but didn't keep them. A few of Meredith are available dubbed on youtube.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 9:31 pm

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks a lot, JBF!. I remember sometime last year when Trista made a `pool` on twitter whether it is necessary to re-release her season in a DVD, contacting Millsy and MF, etc...but as far as i can recall tweetsee`s responds was not as good as she thinks giggling .LoL. Me think that actually i would purchase her season if available on market. I found that her season was endearing, originally portrait how they found eachother, minus the unnecessary drama. It got me invested in this show the first time . Good to know that you have an old VHS of it. :Smiley:

The place to bug for these shows is the Warner Archive, a division of Warner Brothers. They put out many, many old movies from Warner, RKO and MGM and work with MGM-UA and Sony with their older TV shows and movies as well. The Archive put out Ashley's season (being a Warner Horizon production) in a beautiful DVD set, which is often on sale in $25 range (it may be more now if not on sale but you just wait a bit since they have some discount "thang" going on once every month). If you think about it: those youtube videos are nice to see for free online, but there are many memorable moments on the season you do like to revisit which nobody uploaded. Since that season, like Trista's, was a successful one, it is especially fun watching JP on night #1 when "IT" all began (looking nervous that he might get booted off and being told by Blake he should have "jumped in" like Ryan did) as well as many other "little moments" that get overlooked. And, of course, all of Ryan Park's scenes keep me in stitches... yeah, I have made quite a few screencaps on my computer from that DVD of his rubbery facial expressions. (That's my Mister Sunshine! Oh boy oh boy oh boy.)

Some of the things that were memorable in Trista's (and they would probably package her season with the wedding show) include the scene both Trista and her mother instantly start crying when Daddy Stan tells them about Ryan's sitdown with him asking for his permission. (Of course, EVERY guy has repeated that stunt in following seasons and it has lost its punch over the years.) I also love runner-up Charlie's visit with her folks (step mom and step sister included) and such funny questions at the dinner table like "what part besides your face do you shave?" and "what do you have under your bed?" Charlie's responses: his chest is like a "sweater" and he has dust-bunnies below his covers. One of Trista's all time "hottest" scenes is with F3 Russ on the fantasy date in Arizona: she gets all feisty with him and her blonde hair glows against a roaring fire. (They just had to light that for the cameras!) Sexier than her Maxim photo shoots, I dare say! All of these would make great screencaps for this forum's collection.

wow....what a details insights...thanks..
I wouldnt mind if you wouldnt mind posting all of those, JBF.. Hugesmile !!..let the nostalgic memories take place... giggling
ive got an impression that Charlie was quite a `cocky` guy when it comes to comparing himself and Ryan Suspect ...i saw that especially towards the end. (one particularly on episode #3, Shamu/Ryan-Trista in Seaworld-available on YT). Im curious,does he always like that throughout the WHOLE season?...boy oh boy, i always thought Trista had the most delicious F1 and F2 in Bach-ette history :Nod: :giggle: . We`ll see whether Des could beat her in this department or not....LoL :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:Trista had a short season.

Episode #3: Russ (blimp-style a.k.a. Jason/Melissa), Charlie (water park) and Ryan (at Sea World) all got solo dates. Everybody else got lumped on the group date, including F4 Greg.

Then it was hometowns.

Ashley's season was more like the others. JP got his solos in episodes #3 and #6 (Hong Kong). Ben got his in #5 (Chiang Mai) and #7 (Taiwan).

as i have a narrow-minded definition of `success` of this franchise, which can only be entitled to Trista and Ash, i would consider third `times`/episode as the charm, thus i would carefully look who will get the date on that episode on Des`s season.

OMG you guys..
im thrilled to know that Em- Arie Dollywood date also took place on Ep.3!!
as i always thought Arie as her `default` F1 (sorry, JEM fans!.. Hugesmile )..i can safely say 3rd episode date has its spell.laugh out loud.. :yes:
i will be freaking out to find out on Des season, indeed Chris who gets that date. :gotcha: Praying

so...i have a theory in mind,
Episode 1 date is likely be given to one of the most good looking contestant/fan fav from bios/pic (from Ash season- to Em : William, Kacie, Ryan B, Sarah H)
while 3rd Ep date is likely be given to one particular interest of the lead (JP, Arie,...btw, who was on Ben`s and Sean`s?..)

OK. i must find a life now...LoL giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 04, 2013 10:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:Trista had a short season.

Episode #3: Russ (blimp-style a.k.a. Jason/Melissa), Charlie (water park) and Ryan (at Sea World) all got solo dates. Everybody else got lumped on the group date, including F4 Greg.

Then it was hometowns.

Ashley's season was more like the others. JP got his solos in episodes #3 and #6 (Hong Kong). Ben got his in #5 (Chiang Mai) and #7 (Taiwan).

as i have a narrow-minded definition of `success` of this franchise, which can only be entitled to Trista and Ash, i would consider third `times`/episode as the charm, thus i would carefully look who will get the date on that episode on Des`s season.

OMG you guys..
im thrilled to know that Em- Arie Dollywood date also took place on Ep.3!!
as i always thought Arie as her `default` F1 (sorry, JEM fans!.. Hugesmile )..i can safely say 3rd episode date has its spell.laugh out loud.. :yes:
i will be freaking out to find out on Des season, indeed Chris who gets that date. :gotcha: Praying

so...i have a theory in mind,
Episode 1 date is likely be given to one of the most good looking contestant/fan fav from bios/pic (from Ash season- to Em : William, Kacie, Ryan B, Sarah H)
while 3rd Ep date is likely be given to one particular interest of the lead (JP, Arie,...btw, who was on Ben`s and Sean`s?..)

OK. i must find a life now...LoL giggling

So far we know Kasey gets a 1-1 in episode 3. Of the F4, Chris, Drew, and Brooks are all on the dodgeball group date in episode 3. Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Thread - Discussion - Spoilers

+26
LoveDovez
Hotmomma
marloon
melisma
nd4reality