SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by DKWillis Tue May 07, 2013 9:35 pm

Not sure if anyone watches SPLASH on abc but they just showed a new preview of Des journey. Not much in it, it's basically a few facial expressions but thats all u see just her no bach.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed May 08, 2013 5:20 am

DKWillis wrote:Not sure if anyone watches SPLASH on abc but they just showed a new preview of Des journey. Not much in it, it's basically a few facial expressions but thats all u see just her no bach.

I wonder if they showed new footage we hadn't seen before. Thanks for the heads up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 08, 2013 8:52 am

Its new only about a 1min or so just Des in her M&G dress no motion on her part its word subtitles in red lettering of her still facial expressions it looks like when the bach would be getting out of limo but minus them .. ie: smiles , OMG, laughing, etc...

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 9:17 am

DKWillis wrote:Its new only about a 1min or so just Des in her M&G dress no motion on her part its word subtitles in red lettering of her still facial expressions it looks like when the bach would be getting out of limo but minus them .. ie: smiles , OMG, laughing, etc...

You did? When did you see it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 pm

I seen it last nite the preview was just over when l sent the 1st msg here. It was on SPLASH which airs just before DWTS. It was their finale but it was on 8-9 on Tuesdays then DWTS 9-10. Just a short and sweet one thou. She didnt say anything it was the voice of who ever does the previews.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 1:31 pm

DKWillis wrote:I seen it last nite the preview was just over when l sent the 1st msg here. It was on SPLASH which airs just before DWTS. It was their finale but it was on 8-9 on Tuesdays then DWTS 9-10. Just a short and sweet one thou. She didnt say anything it was the voice of who ever does the previews.

Thanks. That's the problem! No one watches Splash! giggling

Oh, well. Hopefully, Dreamers will catch it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Well w/nothing on TV now l watched 1st ep and it was good so l continued til the end and it was on the same channel as DWTS but l was surprised to see it thought l would see it again on DWTS but nope. I'll check to see if splash is on a re-run this wk and tape it for the commercial.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 3:12 pm

DKWillis wrote:Well w/nothing on TV now l watched 1st ep and it was good so l continued til the end and it was on the same channel as DWTS but l was surprised to see it thought l would see it again on DWTS but nope. I'll check to see if splash is on a re-run this wk and tape it for the commercial.

Thank you DKWillis! yes

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 08, 2013 5:50 pm

atem l just checked and the repeat is on Sat @3-4pm got it programed to tape so once its done l will try to figure out how l can get it off my hi-def box onto the computer something l have never done but there's always a 1st and this will b it. scratch

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 08, 2013 5:59 pm

DKWillis wrote:atem l just checked and the repeat is on Sat @3-4pm got it programed to tape so once its done l will try to figure out how l can get it off my hi-def box onto the computer something l have never done but there's always a 1st and this will b it. scratch

I can't believe they even repeat it. giggling

So, who won it?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed May 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Rory Bushfield the Canadian skier that lost his wife this past Jan. in a freak skiing accident down the US while practing & the runner up was from Bay Watch lifeguard Nicole Eggert.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu May 09, 2013 7:32 am

atem if you go to the video thread momoftrips posted the video l had seen on splash but they only showed the tail end of her expressions like l mentioned above.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 5/27 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+46
BarbB222
tigertiz
richmondrose
Lakergurl
Hotmomma