SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by lavenderred Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:45 am

There are contracts online on some of the forums. I don't know if it's been posted here. There's also a separate clause for weddings. Fleiss owns that right longer than the regular bach contract. Of course he could pass.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 am

so can you post me a LINK to the contracts?

It's all about the gwap. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :Drool: :Clap:
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by notguilty Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:50 am

Don't you think her market value will diminish after she gets married though? There are a lot of younger women who are not married that is being courted by
Hollywood too. She is not america's sex symbol type or someone funny on the sly, who can be witty at a moment's notice.
She is a very good writer though as I have read some of her stuff.

The Bach production also hid her half of the season. The message was Tierra has more star value than she had, which I would disagree on. I mean among
the F1's she is the most hidden of all. I blame it partly to Sean's indecisiveness. If not for Sean's faith, he could have been easily compared to Bob, who
made out with 99.9% of his women.

My kids loved Zendaya as a disney star and whoa that kid will surely go places. I think talent and I mean talent will make someone stay in the limelight.
The thing with reality tv stars are they are popular for being popular. Afterall the word "famewhore" is invented for reality tv stars .

Lakergurl, are you of asian descent by any chance? I see Catherine making movies in asia though.

Last edited by notguilty on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total

notguilty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:52 am

ceebee, she giggles a lot but she makes intelligent conversation. nothing worse than stupid baby voice talk-- WHICH a lot of the girls emphatically emoted in the presence of the male lead.

It's all about the gwap. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] :Drool: :Clap:
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 am

notguilty, i am not asian. i was born and raised in encino, CA. english parents.

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 am

It's not improbable that Catherine would move from advertising/graphic design to a showbiz career. She went from behind the cameras to modeling for photographers in Seattle because she is very photogenic. I noticed the paps focusing their cameras on her more than Sean.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 am

not guilty, the biggest market is in china. they have cineplexes there that seat 500. several productions are slated to create soundstages there. keanu reeves just finished his movie there last year and presented in beijing this year. james cameron is producing a movie to be soundstaged in china not sure if this year or next.

Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by notguilty Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:06 am

I actually can see Catherine in showbiz but not if she marries Sean. I do not see Sean allowing her to have leading men or god forbid have a love
scene with some actor. I think if this is the ultimate goal of being married to Sean (have a showbiz career) its not gonna fly with his family.
If she will be making a movie, it will be a role that should please Sean.

notguilty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:11 am

i'm off, got to wake up at half past 4 to get to work & hopefully get back early enough to watch dwts on east coast time this time. last week was able to watch DWTS in cbs studios and had second row seat & saw sean dance his best dance. zendaya is amazing and talented. karina is incredible. peta is magnificent to look at. of course sean is equally physically impressive. my mom in law said sean looked like steve mcqueen in the 70s. off i go...
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:31 am

I'm living under a rock.. but what IS catherine doing while in LA? Is she even working? Nothing to be ashamed if she doesn't have a job.. but I'm just curious.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:22 am

Lakergurl wrote:because if she gets an agent before her ABC contract expires, any new deals she accepts might entail that the bachelor producer will get a percentage too. she might have a clause that makes her exclusive to ABC for a finite time so getting an agent is moot at this point.
personally i think she defers to sean as this is HIS time. any deals she takes in the midst of this show would distract from him.
AND she's only been in HW for less than 2 months. if she got an agent now, the forum will be spewing more hate towards her and label her as famewhore. if you guys notice she wears the same outfits she had worn on the show. clearly this is a woman who does not ask for swags or freebies. she could have easily asked a designer to dress her every monday night. her clothes are definitely off the rack.
This is all very interesting. Keep sharing your thoughts with us!

Lakergurl wrote:I work in LA. I am in the East Coast right now doing a film project. The buzz is about her.
I wonder what the buzz is about...

Lakergurl wrote:I don't think Sean is a saint, although he would like to push his God fearing aspect. But I don't think he's a famewhore either. He chose the worst possible agent to represent him, in my opinion.
That sucks. Maybe that was all he could get?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:27 am

Lakegurl, this is all very interesting. I can totally see Catherine's appeal. It will be interesting to see this unfold. Sean did say that the wedding may or may not be televised. As much as I want to see their wedding televised I think that a more private ceremony would be better. Of course i hope that they post some pics for the fans .

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

+59
iamreal2u
MVMom39forever
atem
Fruit Loops
cimcoe