SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:
I have a funny story about Netflix. A couple of years ago, my son was about 12 or 13 at the time, we were having thanksgiving dinner and the topic of Netflix came up and my son announced, "Netflix changed my life!" My sister made those words into a poster that hangs in his room now! giggling

Luv it!! rotfl rotfl rotfl
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:51 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote: As for Sean picking Catherine as the one in Thailand, I agree with you. I've seen a few PRINT interviews. I wish he would mention it for the record during a TV interview like Extra, Access Hollywood, or ET.

I don't think he would do that because he doesn't want to be seen as someone that led Lindsay along. He probably hated that aspect of the show. It doesn't even seem like he admitted that to his family because one of Shay's friends came on this board and said he was really still confused at MTP. I think that if there was confusion at that point, it was that Cat was more of a risk because Lindsay lined up perfectly with his beliefs. But at some point, he put that aside because he had stronger feelings for Cat. That's my take on it anyhow.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:04 pm

That's the thing I don't like about the show. All the lies!

The lead always acts so mad when a family member calls them out on it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:20 pm

grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote: As for Sean picking Catherine as the one in Thailand, I agree with you. I've seen a few PRINT interviews. I wish he would mention it for the record during a TV interview like Extra, Access Hollywood, or ET.

I don't think he would do that because he doesn't want to be seen as someone that led Lindsay along. He probably hated that aspect of the show. It doesn't even seem like he admitted that to his family because one of Shay's friends came on this board and said he was really still confused at MTP. I think that if there was confusion at that point, it was that Cat was more of a risk because Lindsay lined up perfectly with his beliefs. But at some point, he put that aside because he had stronger feelings for Cat. That's my take on it anyhow.

I agree with you grace but just like charriot, I hate the impression that he was SO fickle to the last day about such an important LIFE decision. I'm sure Catherine knows the truth but I wish he had more backbone and made a stand. Instead he made himself a puppet, just following everything the TPTB told him to do! no no

Anyway, glad to see you on this side of the forum. 👋 I've avoided the fan threads for the relative peace and quiet here! LOL!!
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:29 pm

atem wrote:That's the thing I don't like about the show. All the lies!

The lead always acts so mad when a family member calls them out on it.

Exactly! Do the producers think it makes the moment of the final rose more romantic???!! I don't think so! More dramatic, yes, truthful, NO!

Last edited by ceebeedeedum on Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:34 pm

I think Sean may eventually admit it once his popularity dies down, just like Ali and other leads spilled the beans after a while.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Karen5354 wrote:I think Sean may eventually admit it once his popularity dies down, just like Ali and other leads spilled the beans after a while.

By then everybody would be going, "Sean, who?" LOL! :Smiley:
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:13 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

I agree with you grace but just like charriot, I hate the impression that he was SO fickle to the last day about such an important LIFE decision. I'm sure Catherine knows the truth but I wish he had more backbone and made a stand. Instead he made himself a puppet, just following everything the TPTB told him to do! no no

Anyway, glad to see you on this side of the forum. 👋 I've avoided the fan threads for the relative peace and quiet here! LOL!!

Yes, it did make him look stupid to propose after supposedly deciding the night before, but it was that or looking like a jerk for leading Lindsay along. He should have let Lindsay go on the LCD, like Ali did with Chris. I am not 100% convinced that he wasn't undecided. The faith thing may have been a struggle for him to pick Cat and then she said something on the LCD that calmed his extreme anxiety over the whole thing. Who knows.

Lordy... that was rough yesterday! I may not venture out of this place for awhile. :shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:44 pm

grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Yes, it did make him look stupid to propose after supposedly deciding the night before, but it was that or looking like a jerk for leading Lindsay along. He should have let Lindsay go on the LCD, like Ali did with Chris. I am not 100% convinced that he wasn't undecided. The faith thing may have been a struggle for him to pick Cat and then she said something on the LCD that calmed his extreme anxiety over the whole thing. Who knows.

Lordy... that was rough yesterday! I may not venture out of this place for awhile. :shocked!:

So sorry you had to go thru that. I felt your pain. :Frown: Meanwhile, I'm tired of seeing Sean. He needs to be voted off DWTS like yesterday. I think Catherine is SO much more interesting. Notice how the fans wanna ask her different questions while he's always asked the same thing? LOL!

Last edited by ceebeedeedum on Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Make it fan friendly)
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:52 pm

LOL.. I deleted what it was about in my post, but I guess after you were responding. I'm so nervous from yesterday, I thought I better not even mention what it was about for fear that it will start all over again! no no

He might as well of sent Cat to his show today instead of him and Peta. I'd much rather hear her talk.

I think Sean could go home next week. The Rumba will probably be equally awkward for him. I read he has to lear 4 dances! Not sure how anyone can do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:LOL.. I deleted what it was about in my post, but I guess after you were responding. I'm so nervous from yesterday, I thought I better not even mention what it was about for fear that it will start all over again! no no

He might as well of sent Cat to his show today instead of him and Peta. I'd much rather hear her talk.

I think Sean could go home next week. The Rumba will probably be equally awkward for him. I read he has to lear 4 dances! Not sure how anyone can do that.

Made my edit too! Can't be too careful around here! LOL Praying As for learning 4 dances, Sean always said he likes challenges, and he got what he wanted. :Nod:
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by motherof4 Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:32 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:
Summer War has been on my wishlist for the longest time to watch. I've been waiting for it to show up on Netflix, Crunchyroll, or Hulu, but no luck yet. I might have to buy the dvds to watch it. :Frown: Meanwhile Crunchyroll, Hulu & DramaFever has a LOT of Korean drama series, you can get even more choices if you subscribe. Netflix does too but you need a subscription.

As for Sean picking Catherine as the one in Thailand, I agree with you. I've seen a few PRINT interviews. I wish he would mention it for the record during a TV interview like Extra, Access Hollywood, or ET.

Does LoveFilm have them? We subscribe to it.

YouTube has an interview of Catherine and Sean the day after the Finale (she wore a white jacket and printed jeans) where he was asked when he knew she was the One. I think at first he said the last week in Thailand but then he backtracked and said the LAST TWO weeks. I wish he set the records straight and make it very clear that his mind was made up sooner than the day before proposal.

motherof4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine - The Bachelor 17 - Thread #1

+59
iamreal2u
MVMom39forever
atem
Fruit Loops
cimcoe