SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Kelad9 wrote:does anyone know when AFtR is going to be filmed? can't help but feel that maybe it's this weekend?

Nah, I don't think it's this early. They haven't filmed the MTA yet and they film that before ATFR. I bet they're going to film the ATFR the weekend of or the weekend before the finale.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:45 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:does anyone know when AFtR is going to be filmed? can't help but feel that maybe it's this weekend?

Definitely not. They haven't even filmed MTA.

thanks! Smiley I hope that Ch's tweet by monday being the best so far means that Bentley gets whatever he has coming from Ashley.. not holding out that much hope for that thou. LOL

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Best episode ever? Hasn't ChrisH said that for every episode so far... giggling

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:57 pm

San wrote:Best episode ever? Hasn't ChrisH said that for every episode so far... giggling

:giggling yup but I hope he means that Bentley might end up getting what he deserves from Ashley... would be great if they had shown her everything he said in PI's and etc and she just lets him have it like Ali let Justin have it! to me that would make for great tv! and then at the end, I also hope bentley realises how wrong he was and he apologises.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Poor JP lol

cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:28 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Poor JP lol

cheller32
'Got photogs followin me...will try to shake em'-JP(comin to meet me)-cant wait to hear how he tries-disguise? Underground tunnel? 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

So obviously no safehouse this weekend! Poor JP and co. Paps are going to hound his every move...and it's not looking like he enjoys the limelight or invasion of privacy.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:52 pm

chrisbharrison Those tired of the Bentley saga, me too. You'll be very satisfied Mon night
5 minutes ago via Echofon

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Gina wrote:
chrisbharrison Those tired of the Bentley saga, me too. You'll be very satisfied Mon night

:Woah-hoo:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Can one of you tweet CH and tell him that seeing the Bentley drama is not the only thing we are sick off.
We want to see the fricken love story / stories instead of all this smoke and dagger stuff ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Gina wrote:
:whoop: :thanki:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:58 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Poor JP lol

cheller32

I wonder if the paps are sent to the location the F1's are. Last season they snapped pictures of Emily during the season and now they are following JP. I know NYC and LA are hotspots for the paps where they have easy access to see the celebs out and about, but there is a reason they are following JP. They film the reality stars/celebs they are instructed to. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Gina wrote:

Halle..fricking...lujah!!!!! If the Devil's Puppet is actually telling the truth for once! yes bowdown :yes:

Thanks for a second of good news.

Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt