SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:00 am

NCGalBecca wrote:
Gina wrote:Well, who would have thought that Mike Fleiss, Robert Mills, Elan, Peter, Kari and Cassie would all be tweeting about the show and tweeting pictures from production, while the show is airing? And Chris H. tweeting about future episodes description? Never happened before, either. :D

Lol..Desperate times appear to call for desperate measures. Seeing how they're the ones responsible for sinking their own ship due to their manipulation, editing and storyboard choices, it's rather amusing to see them have to work to save their cash cow against bad summer programming and reruns. Seriously, you'd think they'd know their audience and its limits a little better by now.

Re: twitter..didn't we think that some fake "sightings" and what not were deliberately put out by those with a vested interest during Ali's season to muddy the waters?

Seriously funny ! They have always had drama bring in the highest ratings and depended on that but yeah - definitely overplayed their hand. It actually serves them right for undervaluing their core audience.
So many ladies that watch regularly are just sick and tired of Bentley and all the drama each week. No wonder tptb are backpeddaling like crazy.

If I were them I would be working 24/7 tweeking the edits rigth about now to show us the path to a happy ending i.e. always assuming that there is one laugh out loud.

And I agree - there is every possibility of fake sightings being planted. With the social media as it is now - anyone can be anywhere so easily.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Reality Mary Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:01 am

sjcaligurl wrote:
Gina wrote:Well, who would have thought that Mike Fleiss, Robert Mills, Elan, Peter, Kari and Cassie would all be tweeting about the show and tweeting pictures from production, while the show is airing? And Chris H. tweeting about future episodes description? Never happened before, either. :D

They know they screwed up and are trying to gauge which way the masses go. They've lost ratings, have fans hating how they treated Ashley and have people hating Ashley for being treated badly. I just don't see an excuse for what they have done.

Let's see...excuses they could use...

*Lost their minds
*Brain dead
*They are not smart enough to understand Ashley
*Can't edit out Bentley because of video shortage at Sony
*They hate dentists
*or consider themselves above the masses and don't get the viewers (my guess)

Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:03 am

They hate dentists is as good an excuse as any.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 am

sjcaligurl wrote:

They know they screwed up and are trying to gauge which way the masses go. They've lost ratings, have fans hating how they treated Ashley and have people hating Ashley for being treated badly. I just don't see an excuse for what they have done.

I agree they are doing damage control with their tweeting and Bachelor TV website.

Don't forget the one I'm hearing on a daily basis from people in my world...they are hating on Ashley for being so completely insolent about Bentley. She was warned for goodness sake.

Michelle tried to hand her a life jacket for her first swimming lesson, but instead of taking it, she jumped head first into the deep end. Baby steps in the shallow end would have saved her from swallowing all that toxic water. But then again, the just perfect lifeguard would not have had the opportunity to jump in and save her in the shallow end... giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:09 am

She was warned that the guy was in it for the wrong reasons ... like most of the folks who go on the show. She was not warned that he was there to hurt and humiliate her and that ABC would encourage it.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 am

Beeleever wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

I agree they are doing damage control with their tweeting and Bachelor TV website.

Don't forget the one I'm hearing on a daily basis from people in my world...they are hating on Ashley for being so completely insolent about Bentley. She was warned for goodness sake.

Michelle tried to hand her a life jacket for her first swimming lesson, but instead of taking it, she jumped head first into the deep end. Baby steps in the shallow end would have saved her from swallowing all that toxic water. But then again, the just perfect lifeguard would not have had the opportunity to jump in and save her in the shallow end... giggling

"She was warned for goodness sake." Not only was she warned but there were red flags a person would want to investigate. An ex wife, and a child should make a person really think twice about jumping in with two feet without really scoping the guy out. Yes, a lifeguard but which person do you think will save her?
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:13 am

Reality Mary wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

"She was warned for goodness sake." Not only was she warned but there were red flags a person would want to investigate. An ex wife, and a child should make a person really think twice about jumping in with two feet without really scoping the guy out. Yes, a lifeguard but which person do you think will save her?

Whoever he is, I think he is Just Perfect! :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:14 am

I remember Ali was seen out right before the July 4th holiday and the paps asked her if she had any plans. She played coy about what she would be doing, but we found out later she was meeting up with Roberto in the safe house.

Anyways, I think next weekend over the July 4th holiday Ashley and her F1 will be spending some time together. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 am

Beeleever wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:

Whoever he is, I think he is Just Perfect! :gotcha:

Well... scratch you know it is bad, but at this point, maybe we need to also consider the fact that this is Ashley's 2nd go round with the producers. It is not exactly as if she is unaware of their tricks. She knows from the season before how they can deceive and manipulate situations. Why would she think they would suddenly change?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:56 am

Love_Me wrote:I remember Ali was seen out right before the July 4th holiday and the paps asked her if she had any plans. She played coy about what she would be doing, but we found out later she was meeting up with Roberto in the safe house.

Anyways, I think next weekend over the July 4th holiday Ashley and her F1 will be spending some time together. JMO

I think so too.Now who's had on their Bio that the 4th of July was their favorite Holiday?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:04 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I remember Ali was seen out right before the July 4th holiday and the paps asked her if she had any plans. She played coy about what she would be doing, but we found out later she was meeting up with Roberto in the safe house.

I think so too.Now who's had on their Bio that the 4th of July was their favorite Holiday?

The beach, a broad, and booze. Our spoiled F1 is a regular renaissance man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:33 am

HAHA, Alex! With your description, I imagine him coming out at ATFR totally snockered in a stained wife-beater, grabbing at Ashley and slurring 'c'mere little girl.'

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

+66
noobsleuth
jello1592
umngirl
marloon
LuvnIt