SELECT CONTENT

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by california90 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 pm

I finally watched it. It's an interesting show.

The things that sort of bothered me is that they were trying to push "sexy" onto Haley when she was just trying to be herself and yeah that involved that story. But it just showed she had a sense of humor, IMO.

In the previews it seems like Jenna could be a match and I could see Tim falling for her. But I guess we'll see.

Also are all of these girls models?

california90

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by ceebeedeedum Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:24 pm

california90 wrote:I finally watched it. It's an interesting show.

The things that sort of bothered me is that they were trying to push "sexy" onto Haley when she was just trying to be herself and yeah that involved that story. But it just showed she had a sense of humor, IMO.

In the previews it seems like Jenna could be a match and I could see Tim falling for her. But I guess we'll see.

Also are all of these girls models?

Seems like most of the ones for Tim are. IMO models are often the preferred choice of girlfriends for rockstars.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:30 pm

Can't finish it. Its just too much ado for nothing I think. Ten minutes into it and I got tired of Eva Longoria and the three pompous looking matchmakers.

I wonder if the 'models' applied for the Bachelor. And they are all models, which adds to the authenticity of the show ugh.

I don't know. This show might be cancelled halfway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:42 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
umngirl wrote:I didn't watch the show last night, but apparently it totally tanked in the ratings. For those of you who watch, I hope it gets better ones next week and that NBC doesn't pull the plug before all the episodes air.

Thanks umngirl! Honestly, I did really like it, but if for some reason they pull it, it won't be a big deal for me. I'm mostly just watching it because I have a break right now and the bach/ette isn't on, lol.

This is exactly how I feel! I hope it doesn't get pulled, but it won't shock me either way.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:03 pm

I wonder if they narrowed it down to one matchmaker per a guy if it would be less awkward. I agree with whoever said that they don't like the brown curly hair matchmaker she is my least favorite too...

Who I did like: Christina and Haley.. they seemed to be themselves .... and the brown haired girl that is really sweet but is worried about embarrassing herself...

Who I do not like: Danielle... a little too perky, Leah... she had a chance to tell him how she felt... she just wanted her 15 min of fame...

Do I think the show might get canceled... maybe... but I am hoping with adding the next two guys next week it will help with the ratings...

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:16 pm

I enjoy several things about this show. Maybe because I'm into The Voice, I like that the guys had to pick their top 9 girls by voice and focused on what they said vs. what they looked like.

I like that the matchmakers coach or give the girls advice. Also like that the matchmakers choose one person from their team to have SQT and they decide which one will go into elimination each night.

I'm curious to know if this will be the process for elimination all season.

I think the matchmakers are really trying to make love matches for the guys. The fact that they sent Leah into elimination proves to me they are not about keeping the drama in the house!

All in all, I think it was a breath of fresh air. I needed a change of pace from the same ole same ole. I will be disappointed if it gets canceled.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Fall5021 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:26 am

Beeleever wrote:I enjoy several things about this show. Maybe because I'm into The Voice, I like that the guys had to pick their top 9 girls by voice and focused on what they said vs. what they looked like.

I like that the matchmakers coach or give the girls advice. Also like that the matchmakers choose one person from their team to have SQT and they decide which one will go into elimination each night.

I think the matchmakers are really trying to make love matches for the guys. The fact that they sent Leah into elimination proves to me they are not about keeping the drama in the house!

All in all, I think it was a breath of fresh air. I needed a change of pace from the same ole same ole. I will be disappointed if it gets canceled.

I agree

Fall5021

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:53 am

Fall5021 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I enjoy several things about this show. Maybe because I'm into The Voice, I like that the guys had to pick their top 9 girls by voice and focused on what they said vs. what they looked like.

I agree

Welcome1 Fall5021!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:13 am

What can we do to make sure this show isn't shelved other then watching it each week? Anyone, have any ideas? Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 3069659470
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:00 pm

I liked the show and the people on it but I hated the game show aspect of it.

I hate the studio with the live audience and boxes that display the women like dolls raising up from the floor. Please.

I like the idea of having the matchmakers but all of it should be taking place in a more intimate setting.

It's like everything bad about the WTA/MTA episodes.

I like Tim and some of the women so even if the show gets canned I would like to see who he picks at least.

All in all, alot of steamy makeout sessions which I always do enjoy. giggling

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:29 pm

I totally agree! Too much in the studio, too much about matchmakers, but love the boys and contestants

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:21 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I liked the show and the people on it but I hated the game show aspect of it.

I hate the studio with the live audience and boxes that display the women like dolls raising up from the floor. Please.

I like the idea of having the matchmakers but all of it should be taking place in a more intimate setting.

It's like everything bad about the WTA/MTA episodes.

I like Tim and some of the women so even if the show gets canned I would like to see who he picks at least.

All in all, alot of steamy makeout sessions which I always do enjoy. giggling

I understand what you are saying, noob. Maybe it won't be like this all season. Have there been any articles on whether this is the format the whole season? It's strange to me that there are no spoilers out if it was shot in front of a live audience each week and it was filmed last summer. Very strange.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 1 (Premiere) - 4/9 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

+16
Beeleever
jurystillout
california90
spirited
marriedtoabaritone