SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 4/23 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 4/23 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 4/23 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:47 pm

So, why has the guys on twitter keep acting like they aren't only online?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 4/23 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 4/23 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:49 pm

atem I think there's a big possibility it'll be on E too.

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:50 pm

For those of us in Canada, it looks like Global TV will be airing RFL on Saturdays at 9 p.m.; beginning this Saturday, April 27 it will be a repeat of episode 3, then on May 4 will be episode 4. Got all this from the Global TV website. Also there are the online episodes for 1 and 2 which work here in Canada. Also saw a note under the program time that the episode aired on Saturday would be available on Sunday. I was really bummed when NBC cancelled it so I did a search for upcoming RFL on my tv last night and found this info. Global TV was not airing RFL when NBC was, so it looks like they have picked it up, probably from whoever will be airing it in the US.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Lost17 wrote:atem I think there's a big possibility it'll be on E too.

What's taking so long to decide? It's not like they didn't have plenty of time to think about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:44 pm

atem wrote:
Lost17 wrote:atem I think there's a big possibility it'll be on E too.

What's taking so long to decide? It's not like they didn't have plenty of time to think about it.
scratch VERY good question, that's what we're and I'm sure all the RFL people are wondering! It's already supposed to have been on E with the repeats, but like I said before it says on E it's RFL for the title but then you click on it and it's some other movie/tv show. Not that big of deal to make that transition I would think. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:31 am

Has anyone thought maybe NBC really doesn't care? They ended up with egg on their faces and perhaps have no interest in the show any more.....or who sees it and when.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:57 am

My understanding having worked with film/editing and production teams recently is this:
An idea is sold to a production company.
They shoot the show and edit it into a package to sell to a network or cable affiliate.
The industry standard when signing a new series is 3 shows. If the 3 shows have the needed ratings, they will sign for more. If not, they are done.
It is up to the production company to sell the remaining shows to another network.

If NBC only signed for the 3 shows, they are not obligated to show the remaining series online. They may, however, choose to do so. I would think E! Is trying to support the Ransic's if they pick it up. Right now it seems the reason there is no clear answer is because the production company is scrambling to find someone else to air the remaining shows.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Hopefully, if NBC does find another network to air the remaining shows, they will put it on the show's website. All it says now is "online only."

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:05 pm

I think here in Canada Global is picking it up when I checked my guide but not 100% sure thou

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

2 days ago Global tv here in Canada listed RFL epidode 4 for May 4; on checking today it is gone replaced by something else. Did a search on my tv and cannot find it anywhere in the next 2 weeks except for today which is a repeat of episode 3. Guess we will wait and see what happens.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:49 am

Does anyone know how many episodes there are?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:14 am

ja1968 wrote:Does anyone know how many episodes there are?

Since their were 7 girls to eliminate it could be 7. We don't know however if they are eliminating 2 at the final. Or 2 along the way. It is all new to us.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 4/23 - Ready For Love- Discussion - Spoilers

+20
Newto
Fall5021
MVMom39forever
iamreal2u
Litta123