SELECT CONTENT

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by b Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:53 pm

There's an article today on wetpaint re: Bryden if anyone wants to bring it over.

b

Back to top Go down

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by doantam Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:29 am

When you like someone so much she can do no wrong.

doantam

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:00 am

doantam wrote:When you like someone so much she can do no wrong.

Is this what the article said?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:05 am

Love_Me wrote:

Nope. The article they have posted is just a short blurb about how he's hanging out in Vegas and there's a picture of him with four Miss USA contestants.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:21 am

moonpie wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Nope.  The article they have posted is just a short blurb about how he's hanging out in Vegas and there's a picture of him with four Miss USA contestants.

Love the Miss USA was a diff article.  The Wetpaint one I referred was similar to another call in interview he gave where he said it was weird hanging out with guys who were pursuing Des too and he started seeing her as just a friend.  He also said he knew Des 'liked him alot' so he couldn't continue b/c he knew he was going to leave.  Sorry, I don't know how to bring it over.  Was titled "what's the real reason Bryden left..."

b

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:24 am

b wrote:
moonpie wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Nope.  The article they have posted is just a short blurb about how he's hanging out in Vegas and there's a picture of him with four Miss USA contestants.

Love the Miss USA was a diff article.  The Wetpaint one I referred was similar to another call in interview he gave where he said it was weird hanging out with guys who were pursuing Des too and he started seeing her as just a friend.  He also said he knew Des 'liked him alot' so he couldn't continue b/c he knew he was going to leave.  Sorry, I don't know how to bring it over.  Was titled "what's the real reason Bryden left..."

Sorry, b, I didn't see the article that you were referring to.

I don't know how to bring it over either, but here's the link:

moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 am

moonpie wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

b wrote:
moonpie wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thanks moonpie and b! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:39 am

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He's such a cutie!:yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:08 pm

melisma wrote:
Peppermom wrote:
melisma wrote:Peppermom -- since you and Bryden are "birds of a feather", what is your opinion of him and of his actions?  I think he is a doll...a perfect husband-in-training.  Now I could be his mother, so I am not pining for him in any way.  I just find him honorable, awkward, caring and gentlemanly.

What do you think, peppermom??

I'll gave to get back to you melisma.  I was away and missed the past two episodes.  I'll catch up this weekend and then let you know.  From what I gathered, he took himself out.  To me, if he didn't want to pursue a relationship with Des, it is the right thing to do.  I wish more of them would be honest if they aren't feeling it and get out of the way so those who feel a connection would have more opportunity to pursue the possibility of a relationship.  I'll weigh in later since you asked.

He's still in until, apparently, episode 5.  No hurry, but I appreciate your response!!

So sorry for the long delay in responding to this. Life has been busy. In watching Bryden, I saw nothing to indicate he was anything but honorable. I believe he was not feeling it, not feeling a long term connection to Des. We all know the way TPTB make the people jump through their hoops when they ask to leave. So his punishment was to interrupt Chris and Des on their date. His payment, if you will, for leaving. I have no reason to doubt the person who posted on here that knows him so I believe he didn't have a girlfriend waiting in the wings. I don't think this show is for everyone and some of the contestants want out and are willing to pay the price to get out. Bryden falls into that category IMO.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Bryden probably sensed her connection with Brooks - esp if as San shared at start of season that it was obvious to production. Many of the guys who have left said that it was obviously Brooks as well.

I don't blame Bryden for leaving if he was not feeling it and didn't think she was either. It doesn't look like a whole lot of fun to be squished on the same couch with a bunch of other guys talking about the same girl all day. Bryden got his early date so he did not even have that to look forward to. And she did not even seem to be giving him alone time on group dates.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Looks like the news that Bryden had a girlfriend is accurate despite his friends and family denying it. This was posted on his alleged non-girlfriend's instagram on August 3 with the caption "Love him". Check out the other pictures of them together.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bryden Vukasin - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+51
MVMom39forever
moonpie
doantam
FLChica
tiger