SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by moonpie Thu May 23, 2013 1:42 pm

gasuz wrote:
ernesto's philanthropic endeavors may not be all they seem. much of what he does is tied to companies owned/operated/connected to his family's business interests.
I tried REALLY hard not to comment on this but I have to.....

I admire Ernesto for TRYING to leave the world a better place. He has helped COUNTLESS people and seems to do so very unselfishly. Too many people look the other way and do nothing.

He builds housing and schools...he supports many causes....

Too many people today stop and ask "what is in it for me?" before they do anything. He has made it his occupation...to help others.... I volunteer when and where I can. I don't have access to the resources he does.

Does it really matter WHERE he gets the resources? He is doing good for OTHERS!! I say God bless you Ernesto. If there were more people like him the world would NOT be in the shape it is right now!!

Okay...stepping off my soapbox...and retreating to the sidelines....

Don't retreat! I like reading everyone's perspectives. While I'm definitely giving Ernesto's romantic situation on/off show the stink-eye, I have to admire anyone who gives back and helps others. :Smiley:
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by provenceguy Thu May 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Hmmmmmmm....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1902

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 pm

provenceguy wrote:Hmmmmmmm....

Was this taken yesterday?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Yeah it was at Eva's graduation.

Kimberly [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 23, 2013 10:50 pm

klisack wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Yeah it was at Eva's graduation.

I wonder if Tim was invited, but he couldn't make it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu May 23, 2013 11:10 pm

Perhaps I've missed what's 'in' for men this year but there's NO WAY I'd let DH out of the house in pants like Ernesto's wearing...'course, DH's got good taste and I wouldn't have to worry about it... :giggle:

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu May 23, 2013 11:26 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:

Perhaps I've missed what's 'in' for men this year but there's NO WAY I'd let DH out of the house in pants like Ernesto's wearing...'course, DH's got good taste and I wouldn't have to worry about it... :giggle:

those are ugly pants. here's and even better picture (or should i say worse). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

did he get those at a ringling brothers circus thrift shop?

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Thu May 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Such a funny observation about his pants! I thought the same thing but thought maybe they were in style and I just didn't know. Too funny!
How did he end up on this show again as one of 3 of the most eligible bachelors?

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri May 24, 2013 1:54 am

Eva's hand placement on Ben's chest is interesting. Is she trying to get folks to focus more on her and Ben to throw people off from her "real" guy on other side? Whatever ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Fri May 24, 2013 3:32 am

That is exactly what I thought. A posed photo with an attempt to say "see? I'm not with ernesto even though he's traveled with world with me and met my family."

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by maddid2001 Fri May 24, 2013 5:26 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
cantstopwatchin wrote:

those are ugly pants. here's and even better picture (or should i say worse). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

did he get those at a ringling brothers circus thrift shop?
haha! I'm laughing so hard looking at those pants!!! I didn't even notice them until now. And I've looked at the picture TWICE. Oh Ernesto. And why does it look like he has more hair??? Honestly, I hope Ernesto is overall a good guy, that's just making bad mistakes. He really seems like a lost guy when it comes to finding love.

haha Wait-a-Minute, the first thing I thought when I saw those pants is "The circus is coming to town!!!"

And that pic is an unflattering one of Ben. Suspect

maddid2001

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Fri May 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Perhaps Ernesto's sister, Silvia, gave him the pants?

Lots of stripes and plaids in Milan Fashion Week for men this year...

:Smiley:

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 49 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy