SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 7 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:08 pm

tigertiz wrote:Erica really does seem to be kind of a bitch. Whew.
I love Katie's question to Ernesto - why does he think he's never been in love? I'm surprised he kept Erica. Maybe he sees her as being bitchy and therefore easier to keep around and get rid of later on. It was kind to let Katie go earlier if he wasnt feeling it with her.

I wish Katie had fought for another chance, but maybe she could tell he wasn't feeling it That's never a good feeling.

Ernesto reminded me of Joey Lawrence down in the garden. "I'm a rookie at this...if I knew any better, I'd be married." Change the accent a little, you got Joey. ;)

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:21 pm

There is something really HOT about Ernesto ...

I am not digging him ending up with Shandi, if the spoiler is true. She seems sweet but I agree with prior comment about being just a little too pagent-y.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:43 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:There is something really HOT about Ernesto ...

I am not digging him ending up with Shandi, if the spoiler is true. She seems sweet but I agree with prior comment about being just a little too pagent-y.

I totally agree with "there is something really HOT about Ernesto"...His s/l is def my fave. Ben doesn't appear to really know what he wants. I still don't think I know much about Tim, other than he's a musician. But I guess one could say that Ernesto has some commitment issues...still the good heart, charm, etc makes me want to see what happens w/him.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:33 pm

I find that Ernesto seems so passionate(sexually and emotionally) and Shandi seems to be not on the same level.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:24 pm

Bill Rancic is blogging for People Magazine.

Bill Rancic's Ready for Love Blog: I'm Reminded of Falling for My Wife

Here's his summary of Ernesto's Date:

Ernesto's Date
After Ernesto learned about the sudden departure of Olivia, who couldn't handle living and competing with the women, he was disappointed but still thrilled to get to know the rest of his girls.

For this week's date, Ernesto shared another one of his interests by putting on a fashion show – and using the girls as the models! What Ernesto didn't tell his ladies was that his sister was posing as a "stylist's assistant" and secretly spying on the girls while they were getting ready. Most of the women were nice enough when the "assistant" came over to talk with them ... except Erica. It was clear Erica didn't come on the date to make friends with "the help" and her bad behavior rubbed Ernesto's sister the wrong way. Erica later apologized to Ernesto for her rudeness, but since Ernesto is such a big family man, Erica's apology may have been too little too late.

Onstage, Erica was sent to the garden with Katie, whose intimate date with Ernesto was praised. Down in the garden Ernesto was faced with a tough decision, but in a shocking twist, decided to keep Erica for another week! It's obvious Ernesto knows how to forgive and forget.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Ernesto has a boutique hotel? !! It gets very high ratings on tripadvisor.
Matthew Hussey ‏@matthewhussey 17 Apr

Had an amazing time at @ernestoarguello's new boutique hotel in Miami. If you're in Miami soon you have to go. So so cute. #staywithmehotel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Love_Me wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Litta123 wrote:YES! Lost17, that's it!!!! I've been staring at Erica through these last two episodes wondering who the heck she reminds me of...Shawntel! I totally see it. Thank you!

She reminds me of Jennifer Morrison :Smiley:

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 pm

I always thought this was such a hot moment, I had no idea it was in the garden! Shandi must have been up for elimination.

noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Now l dont know how much truth there is to it if any IMO but came across this in one of the rag mags.

Eva and Ernesto: It's On!

Ready for Love may have been shelved after just two episodes, but the NBC matchmaking series wasn’t a complete failure. Executive producer Eva Longoria, 38, has found love with contestant Ernesto Arguello, 33! “They are dating, but it’s very new,” a friend says of Eva. “She thinks Ernesto is really sexy and he treats her so well — it works for now.”

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm

noobsleuth wrote:I always thought this was such a hot moment, I had no idea it was in the garden! Shandi must have been up for elimination.
noob I do too and to do it there before she goes up, I'd fall in love right there! Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 49 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 28 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Thread #1

+52
mrsgrover
MatchMaker
realitylovefan
ReadyForLoveAlways
provenceguy