SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:07 pm

bachfan86 wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:Do we know if he got a HTD?

I don't know but hes not back in AZ yet and we haven't heard from him in a while. So we are assuming he's still filming.

Thanks for sharing! That would be neat if he had a HTD. :Clap:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by DKWillis Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm

IMO l think he maybe the F1 cuz he's been kept in the dark until recently, filming is more the 1/2 way done and he appears out of nowhere. Keeping Brooks a front runner may have been a big distraction so that the producers kept the storyline from leaking out and the ending is what the producers what to project. Am l making sense ???

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 pm

I love his smile! :Drool:
Thanks to all the wonderful sleuths on this board. I agree, he is the dark horse, and very possibly F1/F2

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:So he's probably awaiting his HTD. Gorgeous guy. I'd take him to the fantasy suite. :Drool:

:Drool: :yes:

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Do we know when he had a possible 1-1 date? What episodes are still "open"?
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Its so funny tht he's called Mr. Grumpy lol.. great sleuthing..

cokes all around..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nyam nyam

Last edited by arcticjuice on Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:12 pm

sgjsnow wrote:Do we know when he had a possible 1-1 date? What episodes are still "open"?

Germany (ep5) or Spain (ep6) - Chris probably got one of those dates as well.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:23 pm

I am still not sure there was not another one on one date while they were in LA, so either Episode 2 or 3. We know about three one on one dates and 2 group dates. I know we have speculated the missing date is a group date, but do we have any information about it? Why could it not have been a one on one?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:29 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I am still not sure there was not another one on one date while they were in LA, so either Episode 2 or 3. We know about three one on one dates and 2 group dates. I know we have speculated the missing date is a group date, but do we have any information about it? Why could it not have been a one on one?

We know there were two 1-1 dates in episode 2, Brooks is the first one, and Bryden was the second one at Ojai Spa Inn.

We know the dodgeball group date was on March 20th and the 1-1 with Kasey was on March 21st, and then on March 22/23 we saw a pic of filming what looked like a group of guys, so that is why we thought there had to be another group date in episode 3 instead of a 1-1. Unless it really was a 1-1 instead of a group date? Not sure. hmmm

Here's the tweet about filming which looks like a group of guys:

momoftrips wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
On set waiting for my girl #desiree to finish shooting so we can get out of here #thebachelor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish/hope there was another 1-1 in episode 3, because I don't care for group dates....I much rather 1-1's!

We also know in episode 4 that James had a 1-1 and from RS, Brad had a 1-1.

We don't know yet who had the 1-1's in Germany or Spain.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:16 pm

Let me speculate on this as a possible schedule:

Episode 1
March 14 M&G
March 15 Off

Episode 2
March 16 Brooks 1:1
March 17
March 18
March 19 RC

Episode 3
March 20 Dodge ball group date at the Americana
March 21 Kasey 1:1
March 22
March 23 RC

We have open days on March 17 and 18 for Episode 1 and open day on March 22 for Episode 2.
What I am wondering is if the western date took place on either March 17 or 18 and we just saw the pictures later...was there any confirmation we were seeing them same day?
That leaves Bryden's date for the other day of March 17 or 18 or March 22.
That still leaves one open day which could be another 1:1. We have no pictures to support either a 1:1 or a group date so in my mind it could be either. It all depends on when pictures were taken vs. when we first saw them.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:26 pm

Ugh, it's pissing me off to no end that RS is teasing how much he knows. That 'Desiree, Desiree, Desiree' tweet is going to drive me crazy!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:40 pm

atem wrote:Ugh, it's pissing me off to no end that RS is teasing how much he knows. That 'Desiree, Desiree, Desiree' tweet is going to drive me crazy!

SERENITY NOW!!!!!!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 26 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Thread #1

+58
Piper61
DMBFan
nd4reality
fatiOz
Jaybird