SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LoveDovez Mon May 06, 2013 3:41 am

jurystillout wrote:
sophienette wrote:Anyone know where I can catch old seasons of the bachelor? Tried youtube sad

:WAVEY: sophie

A little off topic but I wanted to answer your question here instead of a pm in case someone else wanted the same link. I have not been able to find many bachelorettes but I was able to find many seasons of the bachelor on you tube. Here is a link:https://www.youtube.com/user/PlayBachelor Its listed under "play bachelor". I will try to dig up Merideth's season. I actually think it was in French on you tube. giggling

Thanks for this link... I had forgotten about Jake telling Tenley he loved her and also I had surely forgotten that he didn't even walk her out after breaking her heart.. Oh the wonders of Jakey.. LOL
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by klisack Mon May 06, 2013 10:36 am

I am so excited. I have tried to look for back episodes of the Bachelor. This is awesome!!!! High clap

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 am

Yeah he is a little odd. Now starting to wonder if Kari is after the fame....

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Mon May 06, 2013 10:47 am

You should have watched Love In the Wild, they had 2 seasons and I think they still have 5 couples still together/engaged.

Ben did say he's still with the girl he chose (I think, I don't follow him like I do Tim) so something must be working out?[quote]

Ooh never heard of the show. Yeah I just don't like Ben's girls so it is hard for me to be really interested. Don't really think any of the girls feel right for him. Yeah I love Tim because the White T's are one of my fav bands. I think he is such a cutie! Ernesto melts my heart. Gorgeous as well. His girls can be a little caddy though. I want to see Love in the Wild. I love making predictions. Hubby and I make bets. It is the only way I can get him to watch these shows with me. :cutesmile!:

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Ooh never heard of the show. Yeah I just don't like Ben's girls so it is hard for me to be really interested. Don't really think any of the girls feel right for him. Yeah I love Tim because the White T's are one of my fav bands. I think he is such a cutie! Ernesto melts my heart. Gorgeous as well. His girls can be a little caddy though. I want to see Love in the Wild. I love making predictions. Hubby and I make bets. It is the only way I can get him to watch these shows with me. :cutesmile!:

Here is a link to watch Love In The Wild Season's 1 & 2:

http://www.tvmuse.eu/tv-shows/Love-in-the-Wild_26138/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 12:10 am

[quote="klisack"]
You should have watched Love In the Wild, they had 2 seasons and I think they still have 5 couples still together/engaged.

Ben did say he's still with the girl he chose (I think, I don't follow him like I do Tim) so something must be working out?

I think you'll like it, my hubby even liked the show. Let me know how your predictions go! Thanks for the link Love!

Tim IS hot! I never followed the band, knew the song Delilah, but that was about it, Tim needs to sing lead more, that's for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 07, 2013 8:44 am

Lost17 wrote:Tim IS hot! I never followed the band, knew the song Delilah, but that was about it, Tim needs to sing lead more, that's for sure!
:yes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgdorbgfol4

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 9:54 am

happygolucky wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Tim IS hot! I never followed the band, knew the song Delilah, but that was about it, Tim needs to sing lead more, that's for sure!
:yes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgdorbgfol4
Thanks for posting this happy didn't know AfterBuzz was still commenting on the show...off to go watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 07, 2013 10:05 am

Ive seen Tim in concert. Hottie doesn't even touch it. He is gorgeous! Great concert by the way!

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 07, 2013 10:10 am

AfterBuzz - at the end they say next week, sunday 9pm, Ben Patton will be their guest

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 07, 2013 10:19 am

Here is a link to watch Love In The Wild Season's 1 & 2:

Just downloaded them to my iTunes. Rainy day here so will probably watch them today. :cutesmile!: Thank you so much!

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 4/30 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+29
klisack
jurystillout
Beeleever
sunnygal
sallyisleta