SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by DesFever Sat May 04, 2013 7:40 pm

atem wrote:I know what he's referring to. I am saying that he does these stupid insider jokes. Is he saying filming has wrapped and he's giving them a 'wrap party'? I know there isn't a Bojanles where they are, so why even say that? It's just him making these insider jokes and is just pisses me off when he does it.

Yeah, I was about to say the same thing! Bojangles is fried chicken from NC! It's not from Antigua.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Sat May 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Ooops, I need to read the date! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sat May 04, 2013 7:56 pm

atem wrote:Ooops, I need to read the date! giggling

Huh? You read the date wrong?
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:Ooops, I need to read the date! giggling

Huh? You read the date wrong?

Yes, it was from Mar 4, and I thought it was May 4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 1:34 am

An old one, but it tells you where Desiree is coming from. On her instagram, people asked if they talked about faith, etc. and then asked her about books she would recommend. Here is one response:

hartsdesire4 @caymano So many..but a phrase I always keep in mind is "He may not be there when you want Him to but He will be there right on time!" Our timing isnt always Gods timing for us. Trust and believe that the one for you, the job for you will come once he knows your heart is ready for it. ;)

hartsdesire4 @yoonico Crazy love and The Shack or two favs. One for guys is Wild at Heart and for girls Captivating 3mon

It will be interesting to see how Desiree does on this show.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Mon May 06, 2013 1:41 am

atem wrote:An old one, but it tells you where Desiree is coming from. On her instagram, people asked if they talked about faith, etc. and then asked her about books she would recommend. Here is one response:

hartsdesire4 @caymano So many..but a phrase I always keep in mind is "He may not be there when you want Him to but He will be there right on time!" Our timing isnt always Gods timing for us. Trust and believe that the one for you, the job for you will come once he knows your heart is ready for it. ;)

hartsdesire4 @yoonico Crazy love and The Shack or two favs. One for guys is Wild at Heart and for girls Captivating 3mon

I think she will be optimistic about everything. Are those books she recommended religious?
DesFever
DesFever

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 1:48 am

DesFever wrote:
atem wrote:An old one, but it tells you where Desiree is coming from. On her instagram, people asked if they talked about faith, etc. and then asked her about books she would recommend. Here is one response:

I think she will be optimistic about everything. Are those books she recommended religious?

I guess so. I have heard of The Shack, but never read/heard any of the books mentioned. I think so. It was asked specifically about those type of books though.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 06, 2013 1:49 am

Yes, those books are very popular among evangelical Christians.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Mon May 06, 2013 11:04 am

jcrbil wrote:Yes, those books are very popular among evangelical Christians.

Yeah they are;) It´s worth noting though that they are more on the motivational, self-help side intended for the younger seekers out there. Good recommendations though;)

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Yeah, the person who asked her was looking for recommendations for books like that.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 06, 2013 1:51 pm

Really next week?! Didn't he say in two weeks like two weeks ago? lol

Adrienne Baker ‏@AdrienneBuzz 3m
@Millsy11374 do you know when the bachelor bios will be posted on ABC's website? Can't wait to see them!! #TheBachelorette

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374
@AdrienneBuzz I think next week
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 06, 2013 2:17 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Really next week?! Didn't he say in two weeks like two weeks ago? laugh out loud

Adrienne Baker ‏@AdrienneBuzz 3m
@Millsy11374 do you know when the bachelor bios will be posted on ABC's website? Can't wait to see them!! #TheBachelorette

Robert Mills
‏@Millsy11374
@AdrienneBuzz I think next week

:pullouthair: These people drive me nuts!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 47 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan