SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:55 pm

LOL at that last pose! He's taking Chris H's place? giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:27 pm

I always fall for this crap! I want to know!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Love Des's turquoise skirt above. I wish I could find where to get it!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:31 pm

IrishGal wrote:Love Des's turquoise skirt above. I wish I could find where to get it!

Possesionista (sp?) has it up on her blog!

BTW, from the EXTRA interview

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:32 pm

momoftrips wrote:
atem wrote:Desiree visited the Sonoma Wine Garden today and tweeted about it. Wonder if there will be pics?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 35 359ikd5
Look who I stumbled into at sonomawinegarden thebachelorette

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/471281915379308405_93

Well her tan seems to have faded here. Anyone think that the tan on Jimmy Kimmel was from a bottle or a tanning bed É

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:28 pm

Are you implying maybe she didn't spend a cozy several days in the tropics with her F1 after the show ended? :Smiley:

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:31 pm

She wasn't on Jimmy Kimmel until a few weeks after she came back.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:33 pm

atem, I can't find that skirt on Possessionista's site. Can you give me a link? Thanks!

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:35 pm

IrishGal wrote:Are you implying maybe she didn't spend a cozy several days in the tropics with her F1 after the show ended? :Smiley:
Hugesmile
Not saying anything.

I was just curious.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:37 pm

atem wrote:She wasn't on Jimmy Kimmel until a few weeks after she came back.
Exactly. And she looked almost brown there. Hence the question about the fake tan.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:38 pm

IrishGal wrote:atem, I can't find that skirt on Possessionista's site. Can you give me a link? Thanks!

Sure, I will get it now! http://www.possessionista.com/ First one on the blog!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Thank you so much! Didn't realize it was sequined and that short. Sigh, I might be too old... :tissuebox

IrishGal
IrishGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan