SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by sfrank Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:26 am

Fortunately, this forum comes with wonderful "ignore" list which very useful on occasions like this. I have no idea what was said nor do I care to know. And opinions can be expressed freely. Win-Win. Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:04 am

i'm really not interested in a debate, chariot. i was just expressing a different viewpoint to what has been expressed on a few threads here not just the comments on the photo. i probably should have left that last sentence off--didn't mean to come off as lecturing so sorry about that. that's really all i have to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:07 am

charriotoffire wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Sl475f

I don't know what it is about this picture but I feel like Brooks should stay as far away from Michael G. as possible.

OMG this is like a promo poster for Toolbox Gaybar in some small town like Beanblossom Indiana.

And people wonder why the ratings are in the toilet.  :strings1

I totally agree. I can't wait until Michael G. is gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:10 am

brittany4400 wrote:
charriotoffire wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Sl475f

I don't know what it is about this picture but I feel like Brooks should stay as far away from Michael G. as possible.

OMG this is like a promo poster for Toolbox Gaybar in some small town like Beanblossom Indiana.

And people wonder why the ratings are in the toilet.  :strings1

Henry cavill is the hottest thing on earth! Love your avi! I just saw man of steel tonight! So hot! Ok back to bachelorette now laugh out loud

Yes, indeedy. Lots of fun to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:13 pm

charriotoffire wrote:EDITED

I dont want anyone repressing their emotions for whatever reason much less  harm society at large.  I just thought the picture gave me the heebee
jeebees that's all.

I also dont like censorship so I express my thoughts freely and I do not criticize other for expressing theirs.

People need to lighten up.

I thought your post was funny and wasn't meant as a slight to anyone. bestbud! I totally agree that the decline in ratings rest squarely on the shoulders of the producers. yes
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 pm

From Cassie:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 46 2cmsvnq
#thebachelorette #DOAC #mannyandjan #babybump #sandcastles #firemen #revel #houseofblues #redcross

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3 - Page 46 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:23 pm

I was reading Nate's tweets. He told someone that he made 2 appearances on the show. Once in Cali and once in the Caribbean. Anyone know why Cali?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:28 pm

BarbB222 wrote:I was reading Nate's tweets. He told someone that he made 2 appearances on the show. Once in Cali and once in the Caribbean. Anyone know why Cali?

He met with the F4 guys.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:31 pm

julychild wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:I was reading Nate's tweets. He told someone that he made 2 appearances on the show. Once in Cali and once in the Caribbean. Anyone know why Cali?

He met with the F4 guys.

Really? So this makes sense? @hleighj Thank you, I'll be on there twice toward the end of the show; once in LA and the other in the Caribbean.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
julychild wrote:

He met with the F4 guys.

Really? So this makes sense? @hleighj Thank you, I'll be on there twice toward the end of the show; once in LA and the other in the Caribbean.

He said so in the interview he gave Wetpaint.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Ok I just found and read the WP article. Sorry
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:39 pm

julychild wrote:

He met with the F4 guys.

Could that be the "out of left field, guys not happy, and not sure if Des was" scenario? Its never happened before.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #3

+52
Jeepers
Baseball Mom
b
Beagle
DMBFan