SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 16 of 63 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:39 am

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, lock me up and throw away the key.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, lock me up and throw away the key.

cantstopl clapping! thumbsup
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:05 am

tenleymolzahn@kimberlyklooster thanks. We live very close to one another & are dear friends. We're not back together.

This was Tenley's answer to someone who posted on her Instagram page. All I can say is that if they are back together, I don't want to know about it until they're married.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:22 am

albean99 wrote:
tenleymolzahn@kimberlyklooster thanks. We live very close to one another & are dear friends. We're not back together.

This was Tenley's answer to someone who posted on her Instagram page. All I can say is that if they are back together, I don't want to know about it until they're married.  :Nod:

Agreed!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:25 am

stuckinsc wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Agreed!

TA.

Though it just seems that they are close friends. I do wonder about the whole Kasey status. If anyone sleuths snoops out anything please post.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:49 am

It seems she's doing a 180 if she is still with Kasey. She posted one or two pics awhile back now but nothing recent that I've noticed.

Whereas with Kiptyn, she constantly posted pics of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:14 am

I'm not gonna lie, I don't think she's with Kasey. It's been awhile since they've posted pics. Kasey seems like he's been out of the country or very into his work based on his Instagram. I could be wrong, but I currently don't see him going out of his way yet to settle. Plus San Diego to San Luis Obispo is about a 5 hour drive, so its kinda far.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:01 am

california90 wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I don't think she's with Kasey. It's been awhile since they've posted pics. Kasey seems like he's been out of the country or very into his work based on his Instagram. I could be wrong, but I currently don't see him going out of his way yet to settle. Plus San Diego to San Luis Obispo is about a 5 hour drive, so its kinda far.

I agree that Kasey was a fun getting over the breakup experience but not the long term. I like Tenley, but I do wonder if Tenley also needs a little self evaluation, much like Andi to figure out what she needs and how to have a relationship. I think Tenley likes being noticed and fame, so she needs to figure out how that works within the frame work of a relationship. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:23 am

california90 wrote:I'm not gonna lie, I don't think she's with Kasey. It's been awhile since they've posted pics. Kasey seems like he's been out of the country or very into his work based on his Instagram. I could be wrong, but I currently don't see him going out of his way yet to settle. Plus San Diego to San Luis Obispo is about a 5 hour drive, so its kinda far.

Makes sense.
I liked Kasey on Des' season and though he got a 1on1 date, he was one of those invisible contestants that few really noticed.

I am not surprised that Kiptyn and Tenley are close still, I can imagine that he was one of the friends that supported her when things did not work out with Kasey also. They are each very lucky to have each other in their lives as they are both very good, uplifting people - there are never enough of those around. Plus they appear to have similar hobbies which is always good in a friendship.

Regardless of what their current status is, this brings back memories to the stalking of their social media from before they even got together at the end of Tenleys forray on TB when they initial got in touch and befriended each other. Kiptyn was "team Tenley" which he blushingly admitted to in an interview done on a charity trip with Ed in Alberta. This was prior to Jakes finale and he was so cute in his (apparent to me laugh out loud) interest !
Following that, all the little bits and pieces of info we latched on to when he contacted her to help her move on and away from her experience.
Good times. :Nod:
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:06 pm

I think Tenley has learned something. She's mostly business on SM these days other than a little family stuff. I think if she & Kiptyn were to get back together which I'm not really thinking btw, I doubt we'd see much on her pages. 

I also don't think there's anything on the Kasey front. I think they're friends but that's it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:41 pm

Plus, if I were Kasey- I wouldn't want to jump into a relationship with Tenley IMO only because she was in a relationship with Kiptyn for a really long time. And they're still good friends. I don't know how you would go into something like that unless she was truly over him and really ready to move on.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:43 pm

Lacy Faddoul‏@LacyFaddoul·35 mins35 minutes ago
When life gives you lemons read @TenleyMolzahn post on http://desireehartsock.com  great info  #lemons

I have been drinking hot water and lemon juice for the last couple of years. After going through the excrutiating pain of kidney stones it was suggested I do this every morning, to prevent any further stones from forming. I'm a black coffee drinker, and would never think to have anything first thing in the morning other than my coffee. Now I have to have hot water and lemon.

Good article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 63 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 39 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat