SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 19 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:16 pm

Oooh, yeah, Dan! Part of me is glad they bring some of the contestants that got kicked off early- just cause we get to see how they're really like.

california90

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:14 am

Looking at Ben Z's picture, I wonder why Tenley is in Denver again. We just saw her a couple of weeks ago in a picture with JJ and his daughter. Did she move to Denver or what?
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:17 am

She's on vacation with her family/relatives.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:35 am

According to her IG, she left for Colorado 6 days ago and posted the picture with JJ and his daughter 5 days ago.  So, she's only been there about a week. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:44 pm

Seems she was at a block party yesterday .. Seems Ben H was at the same one .. And they were at a club last night with Ben V and Jj as well .. In Denver
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:24 pm

My take on Tenley is this. She comes across to me as someone who is insecure of themselves. They are afraid of fitting in and not fitting in. In her case her tshirt FOMO Fraid of Missing Out. Like not being invited to or included. What I see is with Kipton they were all over the place with invites. And among big celebrities. But without Kipton there has been very little of that with Tenley by herself. It makes me wonder if Kipton was more of a A list draw than Tenley. Like she was riding on his shirt tail. And loving every minute of it. She strikes me as one of those that can't get enough of the 15minutes of fame. It has worked for some but not others. It also bothers her with her age.
You know great love will come when the timing is right. You can't push it or smother it. When she recently said she had control issues. I can see that. I lost respect with Tenley this time around. I think the Bachelor card has been played enough. She needs to find someone outside of the Bachelor. Like Emily did in church with Tyler. Now that is a perfect fit. I would like to see Tenley turn her direction to people in church. That could be her perfect fit. I wish her the best no matter what she does.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:12 pm

^^^ I couldn't agree with you more. She also really enjoyed hanging with the "cool kids" during and after BiP.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:28 am

I don't know what Kiptyn does but he always seems to get invitations to celebrity events. I certainly don't blame Tenley for enjoying that. I've been following her for a long time and mostly she's in SD and seems to love the beach so don't really think she's looking for more fame. Obviously everyone who chooses to go on the show is open to that criticism so hoping that's it for her. IA that church might be a better place to find someone to date.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:44 am

^^^ Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Kiptyn's company runs charity and perhaps celebrity and/or sporting events. I either read this somewhere or remember it from Jillian's season that I watched earlier this summer.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:49 am

It seems church is the first place she should look. For someone who has such strong faith and wants that in a partner, doesn't that make sense? Why does she keep thinking that Fleiss and co are her best bets for love?

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:29 am

Tenley was with Kiptyn for a few years so wasn't looking for anyone and then took a year off dating after the breakup. I think she did BIP soon after that so I'm sure she's open to meeting someone however it happens.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:39 am

loveactually9 wrote:It seems church is the first place she should look. For someone who has such strong faith and wants that in a partner, doesn't that make sense? Why does she keep thinking that Fleiss and co are her best bets for love?

There may not realistically be enough available men going to churches in her area. Most people don't go to church, and of those who do, I think many are married or above the desired age range. It might actually be easier to choose from the non-church goers and hope to work on one of them over time, and hopefully they would convert, especially the agnostics.

What type of Christian is Tenley? Does anyone know? I mean what denomination, type of church?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 63 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 41 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat