SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 35 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Seabear wrote:How about this scenario.  Tenley's friendship with JJ gives her a reason to continue to visit Denver which keeps her in striking distance of Ben.  Some fantasies die hard. laugh out loud laugh out loud   JK and JMO/humor laugh out loud laugh out loud

That has crossed my mind several times. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Tenley approves of Lauren for Ben. When they were having their date, she tweeted out "I like this girl for Ben." Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Umm, yeah, I'd get with JJ to be closer to Bennie. He's more than worth the sacrifice.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Awesome, thanks Ten. I'm sure that means a whole lot to Ben laugh out loud.

sweetandfreelife - Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:20 pm

I hope they stay together, and that Tenley and him are not "good" friends anymore now that he is with Lauren. If they ever break up I can see her trying to get him again.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 pm

She'll probably ask him to introduce her to his friends. Rolling Eyes no no
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:49 am

Have always wished that Nick Viall would read his fan forum thread, but really do hope that Tenley does not read this discussion thread. Am still one of those dreamers that hope that she & JJ get together. Know a lot say that once a cheater always a cheater, but some can cheat & be forever sorry that they did it & never do it again, so would rather give them the benefit of the doubt.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 21, 2016 12:00 pm

I think JJ having cheated on his Ex is just one of the issues. The other big one is his faith. She is clear on that being her main requirement in future. Plus the way she gushes about her little piece of paradise in SD, it would take a great love for her to make the move away from there. I'm not sure her mind computes a great love = a great friendship (the friendship which she and JJ clearly have).
Besides, while she loves his daughter (as per her social media) there is still the Ex factor that will need even bigger compromise on her part. Is she ready for that ? Who knows.

Leaving all of the above aside, Tenley wants the Fairy tale type relationship that is just not based on reality. She is still part of the "bubble". Will it truly ever burst ?

With this crop of new girls getting eliminated from Ben's season we may see JJ show interest in one of them. That could be the trigger that she needs to move towards him. Or not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:38 pm

I don't think she'll ever move toward him romantically no matter what the reason. I believe she definitely likes him as a friend and likes his attention even more but I would be very surprised if she ever took him out of the friend status because I get the impression that she believes "the lord" has someone better for her. So you know, she'll just wait around and wait for that. No sense going on Christian Mingle, etc to help "the lord" out! :halo:

PS JJ is Catholic according to SM somewhere but I don't think he is practicing and all that.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:31 pm

I think the reason many of these contestants-in-need-of-Bachelor-rehab seem to refuse to find someone outside of the "Family" is that they're afraid people will lose interest in them, if they do. So every season they hope that someone suitable will show up in the cast and then they can be relevant together. Tenley probably thought she'd hit gold with Ben, but then he wasn't interested and now she's waiting for the next batch of fame whores. I bet she's envious of Jade and Tanner.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:44 pm

I think Tenley is in a love affair with herself and "working" very hard to "court" her adoring fans.  It is very hard to have time for a real relationship with a "normal" person when you are always planning to over share every moment with strangers who follow you on SM.  IMO this led to problems with Kiptyn.  Most people appreciate privacy IRL.  Those in need of Bachelor Rehab live for the adulation of others through a constant validation through SM.  Tenley and JJ have this in common.   JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Seabear wrote:I think Tenley is in a love affair with herself and "working" very hard to "court" her adoring fans.  It is very hard to have time for a real relationship with a "normal" person when you are always planning to over share every moment with strangers who follow you on SM.  IMO this led to problems with Kiptyn.  Most people appreciate privacy IRL.  Those in need of Bachelor Rehab live for the adulation of others through a constant validation through SM.  Tenley and JJ have this in common.   JMO

I agree that Tenley and JJ have this in common.

It serves the purpose of all these bachelor folks to stay in the eye of the fans. Tenley (and to a lesser extent) JJ profit from it financially much like many of the alumini.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 63 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat