SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 45 of 63 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by california90 Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:26 am

nothatgirl wrote:
california90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:2011? So, he's probably 26-27 like Ben. Tenley is such a cougar!

Yes, sounds about right. I was curious to see which HS he went to since we are around the same age and born in SD. Found on UTSan Diego a sports page dated back to 2007 for Surfing. He is a Christian though.. both HS and college were Christian schools. They have their faith in common.

He seems like kind of a mix between kiptyn (surfing, raised in CA)  and Ben (26 y/o who loves fishing and nature and Christianity). He does seem perfect for her, but...I'm worried that he's already ended things with how crazy she's being. For her sake, I hope he's just as clingy and OTT as she is.

Yes, he does seem a bit like Kiptyn and Ben. But I agree...she's so clingy and OTT. Because he's young, I almost feel like they're just "dating" and he'll eventually leave her. Hope thats not the case...but you never know.

california90

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:41 am

Mustang19 wrote:snipped..

My first thought of "anymore" was Kiptyn. She has said she wants to be pursued. So by going on Ben's season, as much as she probably would have wanted to be with him, she would be the one pursuing him.

I really like Tenley, and just hope she discussed all this with the current beau before discussing their relationship with the public. Hopefully they will go off quietly and live their "happily ever after".

That makes sense too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:56 am

Tenley would be a lot to handle for any guy in a romantic relationship.  She see's herself almost in the 3rd person like a character in a fairy tale.  She has all these flowery preconceived ideas of what her "happily ever after" looks like.  When you watch her on her SM or TV it's like an actress playing a role BUT it is actually just Tenley.  I think the persona she has developed through being on TV has cut her off from a life in reality.
I hope she can slow down and try for a normal relationship away from TV and SM with her new boyfriend. She needs to learn to live a more private life away from the OTT Oversharing that she currently is addicted too.

Tenley said on her periscope before Ben's season that she was not going to go on because she has decided that she needs to be pursued in a relationship.  I believe that was her "new" revelation after BIP.

I also think she needs to stop talking about Ben.  I give her major side eye for her remarks. Suspect

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:01 am

Tenley made it clear right away once Ben was announced that she wouldn't be interested in going on the Bachelor anymore so not surprised she turned it down. I have more respect with her for doing that given she really liked Ben.

I don't see the age thing as a problem at all. My dh is a few years younger than me and we met when he was 24. I'd prefer she not talk about marriage so soon but am hoping it was a joke that the site ran with.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:10 am

The age difference doesn't bother me at all especially since Tenley seems a lot younger than 31. I didn't care about the age difference between her and Ben either and I thought they could've been well-matched before she went off the deep end. I think she didn't go on his season because she cares a lot about her image and going on the show for a 5th time would look badly.

Unfortunately I don't think she was joking when she was talking about marriage already. It fits with what I've already seen of her from her Periscopes when Ben was her perfect dream guy.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:13 am

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 45 12479203_1559795884342976_804710198_n
bachelorabc @michellemoney @tenleymolzahn and @carlywad take NYC after seeing #HowToBeSingle last night. Follow their girls night out on Snapchat *bachsnaps*
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:01 am

Thanks Maddy for the photo a very lovely photo of 3 very pretty ladies!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:13 am

mindless wrote:
jen689 wrote:Translation-they "bonded" over common interests. Ben seems to have a "special relationship" with just about everyone. He's just that kind of a guy JMO

Yep. He seems like a friendly considerate guy, who makes everyone feel special. Tenley read more into it than there really was and she can probably see that now while watching the show, hence the need to save face by letting everyone know she's found The One! Embarrassing.
Ashley I mentioned in one of her Cosmo recaps that Ben is very good with maintaining eye contact and being engaged and listening in a conversation, and that she even thought he might be into her one time because he's so good at making everyone feel special. He probably treated Tenley the exact same way he treated Ashley I but Tenley latched on and read way, way more into it than what was really there and convinced herself that she and Ben had this incredible connection and potential love story while Ben was probably thinking that she was nice to talk to and a good friend.

Now she just seems bitter and vindictive by favouriting tweets saying that she's better suited to Ben than the girls on his season and continuing to talk about their "special relationship" when she could've just said that they were close friends. IMO her bringing up her new boyfriend so quickly and gushing about how he's so perfect is to try and get back at Ben, but I highly doubt Ben cares. I doubt he's even seen the article because he's probably too busy paying attention to his actual fiance laugh out loud. It was nearly 6 months ago Tenley - let it go. Her not getting an invite to Tanner and Jade's wedding, when she and Jade became pretty good friends by the end of it, speaks volumes IMO. Ben did not want her there. And they probably didn't want to have to fund personal bodyguards for him, either laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:38 am

Oh Tenley, she is turning herself into a major public train wreck of embarrassment and now actually headed into delusional to me.  Did Ben push off her knee one time so she thought he wanted to marry her like Olivia?
Honestly, she seems totally out of touch with reality from this article and this new guy would really be crazy to read it and want to go on what, a fifth date or so with this woman.  Yikes and console  at the same time.

Re the age thing, I don't think normally it's an issue except for the fact that Tenley might be in marriage and baby mode as of yesterday, which I think she is, and  guy that age really might have a much slower road to get to that point than she will and in that case it seems kind of doomed, even putting her other craziness about it aside. I think her time with Kiptyn really messed her up and she should have some counselling about moving on from those years and trying so hard for something that didn't get her what she wants/needs. The situation sucks for her.  And she seems to try to stay so positive about it.  Maybe she needs to just really let herself feel angry and disappointed and cheated that he's down the road with a baby it's not with her.  I really do feel for her, but what she is doing makes me think she's going to end up brokenhearted again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:05 pm

I don't have faith in this new relationship working out for her. The fact that she is still sharing too much and is so OTT tells me that she is still not in a good place or feeling secure and totally happy and she's trying hard to convince others that she is.   I feel like when things are good, you don't always need to make an announcement about it. You just live it.

Times are different now with oversharing on SM, but weren't her and Kiptyn much more low key when they were together?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:34 pm

It's interesting to me how Tenley was "asked to go on the show" but yet they only cast a couple girls who were 30 and most were gone right away. Imagine if Tenley had gone on the show, she would be the oldest one there. She is 6 years older than Lauren!

I think in some cases age does not matter. But I do think that most guys who are 26-27 are not in a hurry to get married and prob will wait a few years, where as Tenley seems like she is in a hurry to get married, because in a few years she'll be almost 35.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:24 pm

I think it's really weird she wasn't invited to the wedding. She was on the same season with Tanner & Jade. They invited Claire, who was only on like 2 episodes this season. Juelia was there, even Asley I.'s sister. Would they really not invite her because of Ben? But what about their special friendship?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 63 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat