SELECT CONTENT

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Page 57 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:33 pm

For anyone interested, here’s their engagement story. It’s really beautiful and sweet.

http://www.sweetandfreelife.com/miscellaneous/you-are-my-epic-love-story-our-engagement-story/

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:42 pm

@umngirl my gosh, thanks for posting. That was so beautiful!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:59 pm

Beautiful story, so happy for Tenley and Taylor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:59 pm

@umngirl Thank you for the link/share.  I am happy for her. Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 4256136633
I truly believe this is how it happens. Love comes to you when it's the right time. JMO At least that's how it worked for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:44 pm

Thrilled for Tenley and Taylor. She's been through a great deal waiting for her happiness and I'm so happy they've found each other, Congratulations!!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Great story and pictures. Wishing them all the best.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:21 pm

What a sweet love story. Tenley deserved someone like Taylor and I’m so happy for them! Jumping hearts

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:44 pm

They both live in San Diego, right? I wonder what church they attend. Maybe I can visit one Sunday....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:46 pm

Yes they are both based in San Diego. I think Tenley’s mentioned her church on Instagram or Twitter.

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 87b72b10 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 86669110 Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion - Page 57 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Tenley wrote more about their upcoming wedding. It’s haplening in April actually.

http://www.sweetandfreelife.com/miscellaneous/thedreamteam/

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:49 pm

@umngirl Thanks for posting. I enjoy reading what Tenley has become since she was on Jake's season. She is so inspirational and I thoroughly enjoy reading her blogs.

I remember when we first knew she had a new man and said she was going to marry him. I thought, here we go again, slow down. After reading her story, it was meant to be. They are perfect together since he was talking about weddings on their second date. I don't have a problem with the short engagement, they are more than ready. They even attending marriage classes.

She will be a beautiful bride!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:59 pm

Credit: @Tenley Molzahn

tenleymolzahn I was going to hold off in posting until Taylor & I had a chance to look through these incredibly special photos together, but I just couldn’t wait any longer to at least post something! // Thank you, Thank you @featherandstonephotography for truly capturing “us” in these engagement photos. I had a moment of tears as I scrolled through these photos this morning experiencing the love, joy, & excitement I do when I’m with Tay.  So hurry up my love & come home from your biz trip and let’s look through these gorgeous pictures! // P.S. watch my insta story for a scroll of all the photos! And give @featherandstonephotography a follow for more photos to come!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhdLCCZFfzj/?hl=en&taken-by=tenleymolzahn

Sort of lengthy but a fun read with great pictures.
Bachelorette weekend Part 1
Bachelorette Weekend Part 2

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 63 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tenley Molzahn Leopold & Taylor Leopold - Bachelor 13 - Discussion

+90
Buckeye_Fan
Astrobach
IrelandRose
fabgirl
smartcat