SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Lost17 wrote:I want to see more of Siham, who knew she could be so funny!

hahah, I'm with you ... Siham is precious and we didn't hear her enough to "admire" that accent of hers. (and I do like to french-curse the most)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm

klisack wrote:Although I am a big Jenna supporter and my fav is of them in the pool. First kiss I think. Her dress was white???? I think I would like that over Ben and Kari.
Ok, so one like the cap above? I can "try" and make a small sig of Ben & Kari if you want?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Love_Me, just a point of clarification. Should any sleuthing for Jenna now be posted in this Jenna thread?

My postings for Jenna in the past were merely to bring all my discoveries forward as to why I believed she was Tim's F1. It was never intended to shut down anyone else from sleuthing who they believed was the real F1...or to pile on. When I asked if people wanted me to continue, I was encouraged to do so.

I guessed I'm just a little stunned and confused.

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:24 pm

happygolucky wrote:
Lost17 wrote:I want to see more of Siham, who knew she could be so funny!

hahah, I'm with you ... Siham is precious and we didn't hear her enough to "admire" that accent of hers. (and I do like to french-curse the most)
Hailey said we didn't get to hear all of it and what it meant! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Litta I'm not Love_Me but I think all sleuthing can be done in Tim's thread, it's for Tim and all his girls. Post them here too. :yes: I just started this one to ease some tension, those of us that like Jenna needed a fan thread. Bachelor has their own, might as well here to for those that want one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Litta123 wrote:Love_Me, just a point of clarification. Should any sleuthing for Jenna now be posted in this Jenna thread?

My postings for Jenna in the past were merely to bring all my discoveries forward as to why I believed she was Tim's F1. It was never intended to shut down anyone else from sleuthing who they believed was the real F1...or to pile on. When I asked if people wanted me to continue, I was encouraged to do so.

I want you to share what you find in all of these threads. The more the merrier. I came to the Ready for Love Forum and noticed that a new Jenna thread had been created today. I assumed it was just a thread to post positive things about her.

I want everyone to enjoy the discussion.
Your hard work this season is greatly appreciate. Please, continue to share things with us. Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm

"I dig it!" ... my own hole, haha, so I'll reduce my "believed outcome" out of general spoiler thread and if I have anything to add about Jenna, I'll visit you here :gotcha:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Thu May 09, 2013 10:43 pm

Yeah that is exactly the pic. THX so much!

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Thanks Love & happy!

klisack I'll work on it later tonight. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Love_Me, just a point of clarification. Should any sleuthing for Jenna now be posted in this Jenna thread?

I want you to share what you find in all of these threads. The more the merrier. I came to the Ready for Love Forum and noticed that a new Jenna thread had been created today. I assumed it was just a thread to post positive things about her.

I want everyone to enjoy the discussion.
Your hard work this season is greatly appreciate. Please, continue to share things with us. Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 560662851

Thanks, Love...I just feel bad if my postings were being interpreted as trying to shut down discussion. That was never my intention...never. I like ALL of Tim's girls and will be happy with whoever he chooses. I just personally believe it's Jenna.

I also feel bad that you and San now have even more threads to moderate. Thanks again for giving us this great place to share our love of reality TV. :claphands

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Litta, I love all the sleuthing you do! Especially on Jenna and Tim because I like them together!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Thu May 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Litta, I love all the sleuthing you do! Especially on Jenna and Tim because I like them together!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

+28
umngirl
mrsgrover
mimi grace
Beb
perdita