SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by noobsleuth Tue May 28, 2013 5:59 pm

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Epi812_zpse4e380ce
Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Epi814_zpsc81e83b9
Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Epi815_zps057ec909
Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Epi816_zpsfdf3bf1a
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:03 pm

Did you notice while they were riding on the motorcycle Tim glanced over at the camera and smiled, lol.

Btw, when I went searching for more caps of Hailey last night, I noticed a lot of Jenna in an aqua bikini in the first preview...so it looks like Jenna will be definitely doing the boating date with Tim cause she riding wearing the bikini with splashing water. All day wearing a bikini with Tim...looks promising.
I can't wait! Sooooo ready for the finale!

Last edited by Lost17 on Tue May 28, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added quote)

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue May 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Litta123 wrote:
One of my favorite caps from this episode...thanks, Lost! Looks way more loving than lustful...

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 MHP15s_zps465f4898

I LOVE this photo and agree ... kiss of love. Sure wish they would have shared what they said and not made the edit of their time together so choppy! I strongly believe that our boy Tim made it very challenging for production to edit his scenes with Jenna.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by klisack Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
One of my favorite caps from this episode...thanks, Lost! Looks way more loving than lustful...

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 MHP15s_zps465f4898

I LOVE this photo and agree ... kiss of love. Sure wish they would have shared what they said and not made the edit of their time together so choppy! I strongly believe that our boy Tim made it very challenging for production to edit his scenes with Jenna.
When she kissed Tim's forehead it just melted my heart. Did you guys happen to see Sara and Hailey's face when Jenna professed her love. They looked on with kindness but I think there was also some concern there.

Kimberly cheerleader
klisack
klisack

Female Posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 6:56 pm

He told Jenna he was glad she brought him to the wedding place and then when Jenna asked him how he liked Mayfield Park I believe he said, "I'm in."

I sure hope we get some post show interviews!

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue May 28, 2013 7:08 pm

I thought he said "I mean, if it gets to that point, I would be fine getting married there'.. I had to listen a few times.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Tue May 28, 2013 7:16 pm

Did you notice while riding on the motorcyle he reach back with his arm to touch her. so sweet and loving.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 7:28 pm

cma wrote:Did you notice while riding on the motorcyle he reach back with his arm to touch her. so sweet and loving.
I see that a lot of us here notice the same things. giggling

From NBC-RFL In the garden, love Hailey too, even though I'm sure painful to hear Jenna say what she did, she still was so sweet to Jenna!
Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 MHP23_zps5cc66813

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Tue May 28, 2013 7:32 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I just posted this is the Tim thread, but I'm posting it here with the added celebrations!! Whoohoo!!! danceround

So, I now believe that we have screencaps of both Sara and Jenna in their Finale dresses in the garden doing PI's for the show. Sara's cap comes from the episode where Cristina was let go. Jenna's cap comes from yesterday's episode

IMO, Jenna's dress best meets the dress that the F1 is wearing. celebrate party time firework wine

ETA: I do not mean to sound insensitive to Sara. My celebration is more about having found the finale dresses. I would delete the celebrations in respect to Sara, but following her twitter and FB postings she seems to be in a good place. This is not about Jenna winning over Sara. I celebrate because I'm soooo happy for Jenna. I'm sad for both Hailey and Sara. Tim had a great bunch of girls, and I'm sure it was difficult to see anyone leave at this point. I mean, who likes hurting someone like that?

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 FinaleDRess

I'm not doubting this is the finale or a strapless gown and thus Jenna, but I'm wondering how you know this is the final scene? Couldn't he just be greeting the girls on stage and only Jenna is shown? I'm 99% convinced it's Jenna and I would be 100%, but Sarah Ms words about how we are sooooo convinced and were gonna DIE.. make me continue to question it.

Good point Grace. I have looked closer to the photo and you can see there is definitely someone standing to the person's left. You can see their arm and shoulder. If the person we see standing in front of Tim is Jenna, then the person to her left could be Sara, or it could be Guiliana and/or Bill.
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Tue May 28, 2013 7:45 pm

maybe Sarah Ms words means :why: Tim does't pick anyone in the end. I for one will be Redfacemad I hope Iam wrong. Team Jenna.

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 28, 2013 8:01 pm

No way would Tim sing to them both. There's no one to the left, that's just some type of lighting equip or something...yeah I can just see somebody right next to Jenna as Tim's talking/singing to her, not gonna happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 28, 2013 8:16 pm

No, there is no one to the left of Jenna. Here's a bigger view. Remember this is in the context of Tim saying that this is one of many thousands(?) of love songs he will get to write for her. It's going to be a good finale guys...keep the faith!

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Screenshot2013-05-28at61134PM
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

+28
umngirl
mrsgrover
mimi grace
Beb
perdita