SELECT CONTENT

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:50 pm

luvlady345 wrote:2Observe groupies would bring out jealousy/ insecurities in any woman not just Jenna imo.
So just think of how Jenna or anyone would react having to deal with that on a regular basis. Especially, if they are the "protective" type like Jenna. Imo, Sara is more adaptive (is this a word? LOL) to a traveling band's lifestyle (female bands get groupies too).
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 pm

I don't think any woman would feel secure with groupies. I don't care who you are. That's why most high profile relationships don't last. Singers, professional ball plyers etc.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:41 am

luvlady345 wrote:I don't think any woman would feel secure with groupies. I don't care who you are. That's why most high profile relationships don't last. Singers, professional ball plyers etc.

I agree.. and lets add police officers to this list too.... Lots and lots of badge bunnies, cop groupies. Not fun to watch other gals come up to your husband and offer up their under garments for a ride on the back of his motorbike, or that offer services to get out of tickets. Right in front of me. I am a secure lady, and I couldn 't give a rats caboose most the time, but even I dont like all the nonsense that come from other gals at times. So if Jenna gets a little batty, aka insecure, I totally get it, and I wouldn't like it either. It is highly possible that Tim brought that up to her on his own to see what her thoughts are, or to talk about it and maybe offer her advice on how to handle the groupies because he did know early on she was the one. I would think it a very sweet, and very wise to talk about upfront for the good of the future of their relationship.

So Jenna... If your reading this, and your Tim's final one, congrats, and PM me anytime if you ever want some really good one-liners to say to crazy women superceding the boundries of 'strangerdom' and Tim. LOL. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 am

Welcome new members to this site.

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, you are not allowed to bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a mod and we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have regarding this rule.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sara Lavagnino - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Thread #1

+45
fortxemc
treatmom4
2observe
dd77
rjoct