SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happygolucky Tue May 14, 2013 2:36 pm

mademyday :fingersarecrossed I'll be here waiting, Litta ... for you always :jumpyay: BTW ... good one, scaring people on a plane like that! funnythread

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Litta123 Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 pm

happygolucky wrote: mademyday :fingersarecrossed I'll be here waiting, Litta ... for you always :jumpyay: BTW ... good one, scaring people on a plane like that! funnythread

Ha! hap, I posted above my recap...I did it as an ETA.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue May 14, 2013 3:16 pm

I have to say I have tried to be open minded about Jenna. There is something about her I do not like. Maybe I just think she is too young. IDK.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 14, 2013 3:32 pm

Thank you Litta. Now I want to see this montage of Hawaii dates even more. I must say that the "Not-All-In" that you say that Jenna points out is something I felt to be going on and that could be the reason she's sliding better than other girls who get "chocked up" on emotions. But overall I think that's gonna be her advantage (and you can hate her for that all you want, girls) ... but I trust your instinct Litta, that Sara is upfront too now, so I want to see how much is Tim sincere and how much he plays it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Martitka3006 Tue May 14, 2013 3:48 pm

what about Ben segment?

Martitka3006

Back to top Go down

Post by eme92 Tue May 14, 2013 4:16 pm

Litta123 wrote:It wasn't on HD comcast on demand, but it was on regular comcast on demand. I just finished the episode. Give me a little bit to process my thoughts.

ETA: I'm only going to summarize Tim's date because it's really the only one I care about. We'll see how good my memory is because I only watched it once and it was the middle date again. Please correct my facts if I've got the details wrong.

The episode starts with the five girls in Hawaii and Tim enjoying a private Hawaiian dance. Tim is able to let loose and get into it. He has some good one liners, but I can't remember specifically what they were at this moment. Siham is getting into the moment too. There is definitely tension between Jenna and Siham that is explained in a voice over by Jenna.

The first date goes to Sara. Amber challenges her to let her fun side come out. Amber says Sara has told Tim she has this funny, light side, but isn't showing him it exists. Tim tells Sara as they are getting settled on the rocks something has shifted for him and he has been thinking about her all week. He seems really interested and seems like he wants to explore a relationship with her. At one point he tells her she is exactly the type of girl his family would want him to pick. They share many common values. She shares that she has written Tim a song (the one we've heard in previews) that he is going to play based on listening to her sing it. It's a lovely shared moment. Sara is definitely expressing herself to him. Tim seems to be moved by having someone write and sing him a love song. All in all, it was a great date. From a storyboard point of view, Sara has taken the lead. Yet, Sara did not bring out the fun, light side in this date. She is called on it later by one of the MM (Matt?). Once again I was left with the impression that Sara is thrilled that she is able to feel love again. I'm still confused about whether that is the greater joy for her rather than Tim himself.

The next date is Hailey's. She takes Tim to an ocean setting where she and Tim are going to paint a picture. As they are talking, Hailey begins to put her foot in her mouth, but catches herself. She follows Amber's tip of catching herself and replacing it with touch toward Tim. She does this, but the edit makes it come across a little stiff if you ask me. Tim and Hailey do kiss a few times, but I'm beginning to see Tim check out. He really likes Hailey and has a blast with her, but I think the MM's statements are getting into his head and he has placed Hailey in the friend zone. (Obviously, these are my first impressions...I reserve the right to change my mind after I watch it again.)

The next date we see is Sarah's. It is the jet ski date. After having fun on the water, Tim tries to get Sarah to open up and tell him where she sees this going...where will they be in 5 years? She isn't really able to answer. I think fear takes over because of past hurt. Sounded like she didn't want to put herself out there because she wasn't sure where Tim stood. They do kiss however.

It now switches to the studio. (FYI, I wonder if the noodle date actually took place in Hawaii. When the girls were dancing, I noticed Jenna had purple straps under her yellow top. I wonder if this was a swim suit. In the noodle date, it looked like a purple swim top. Not sure...just speculating). Anyway, Siham shares about how she is falling in love with Tim. Jenna rolls her eyes (#drink!). B & G call Jenna on her reaction. Jenna tries to explain how it's too early for that to have happened. Siham gives her a piece of her mind. Jenna tries to stand her ground, but it's an uncomfortable moment to watch. Jenna explains that it's hard for her to go all in because of all the other girls that are still there. (These are my words, not Jenna's.) Hailey and Sara stand up for Siham...and basically let Jenna know they disagree with her. Jenna is told by Tracy that she can't afford to wait to get into the game. The other other girls have caught up and will pass her in the next few weeks. Could this be where the storyline is going for Jenna? Here's her conflict that she must resolve in order to win Tim in the end. Will she get there?

Anyway, Sarah and Siham go to the garden. Sarah is the one sent home.

Just from this episode alone, I would be inclined to think that Sara will be the F1. She had a great date and Tim is genuinely interested in her. Too bad we don't have more previews to sleuth. Is she peaking too soon? Will she be able to show the fun side to Tim? Is Jenna really too young? Will she allow herself to fall and potentially get hurt? She no longer can just rest on their physical connection. These are some of the directions that I see the story going.

Based on post show evidence, I still stand by Jenna being F1, but the show itself is leaving that to be questioned right now. Of course, all IMO.

Thank you!! Great recap and I think Tim's storyline is the most interesting too! :)

eme92

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 14, 2013 4:37 pm

I was so surprise how all the girls are so against Jenna. To me Jenna is right, how can you be in love with Tim at this point. Oh my gosh, they dated for how long? Wish I knew how long each date was and how much real quality time is spent per date. Plus no Jenna connection this week.

Another thing when Tim told Sara that she is the type of girl that his family would love for him to be with, it really set off a red flag for me. I am just not seeing the romantic connection. I see they do have a really strong connection through music but is that enough. She seems more in awe with him as being the first person since Timmy who she can connect with.

The MMs are all in agreement that Jenna is the one to beat.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue May 14, 2013 5:22 pm

What stood out to me is when Tim said to Hailey, I can't wait for you to meet my family..you will fit right in! so she already knows she isn't going home? hmmm, something seemed alittle odd there. Are we sure she isn't in the F2 or F1 spot?
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm

I think Tim has strong feelings for Hailey. He seems very relaxed and he says himself that she is the girl that understands him. I think she is making good headway - and he leaned in for the kiss and tried to keep kissing her. It seems with Sara that she is the one who is so anxious to have feelings again - and there is Tim - but I don't know whether she really knows whether she is falling for him or not. She again seems to try to convince Tim that the two of them have something going. Jenna is still a contender. I like the way Hailey is putting no pressure on Tim - he wants her to be more than friends. Do Jenna and Tim have enough of a platform or understanding of each other to have a lifetime together ...
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Beb Tue May 14, 2013 6:04 pm

CHO wrote:I think Tim has strong feelings for Hailey. He seems very relaxed and he says himself that she is the girl that understands him. I think she is making good headway - and he leaned in for the kiss and tried to keep kissing her. It seems with Sara that she is the one who is so anxious to have feelings again - and there is Tim - but I don't know whether she really knows whether she is falling for him or not. She again seems to try to convince Tim that the two of them have something going. Jenna is still a contender. I like the way Hailey is putting no pressure on Tim - he wants her to be more than friends. Do Jenna and Tim have enough of a platform or understanding of each other to have a lifetime together ...

Ahhhhh Cho, like a breathe of fresh air! Well said!

Beb

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Tue May 14, 2013 6:09 pm

When Tim gave his PI, he had on a red tank top, and then a white one. So to me, he could have been saying those things about any of the girls. Only when he said the girls names so we could see his face, is the stuff I believe he said about them.. The producers have a habit of putting stuff in that was said about someone else..Wasn't this the time Hailey should have been crying?? Or is that next week.?
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue May 14, 2013 6:21 pm

I've only watched Ernesto's date so far, and WOW. I'm trying not to look at the production aspect of Alba coming and going, but I think at that point it was between Shandi and Alba and the other two girls were just spot-fillers. I know he's slow to kiss, but he had Mandy all alone in that helicopter and could have given her something if he was interested. And I can't even remember the fourth girl's name...

I feel for Alba in a real life way. I had a baby at 26 weeks (mine lived), and it knit my heart to my husband's like no other experience we've had before or after. If he had cheated on me after that, I would be heartbroken for a long, long time...and this would be the wrong kind of show for me. If she had met Ernesto off the show (and of course, this is ignoring all the post-show rumors), I think they could have hit it off.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 5/14 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
missmoore
ivemaria31
mome2jk
2observe
sallyisleta