SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 pm

You know what's weird?

Ali's season:
F2- Chris, tragedy, slow, emotional connection

Brad's season:
F1- Emily, F2 Chris' exact edit
F2- Chantal, jealous, emotional, somewhat of a hothead

Ash:
F1- JP, F2 Chantal's exact edit.

They've gotten wise on us! LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
emusha wrote:I wanted to add one more thing Smiley

Another interesting thing in the edit is that thai guy saying "love is not about winning" and the fact that they showed us that - i really think that will have some relevance in this edit and it could be to do with the patience/lack of patience edit -- so based on the SCs of GSG walking/pacing after BSG walked OUT...

-- maybe she was telling him she can't do the proposal today because of how it went down with BSG and so GSG will have to "WAIT" (big clue) at the same time we've seen that thai man tell her "WINNING is not the objective in love" maybe this is the test then for GSG -- can he be patient and understand that love is not winning?...and so the proposal doesn't happen at FRC but it would happen at some point later once GSG is past the obstacle of "winning" by being patient to finally get the girl...

A postponement is a feasible scenario, didn't Fleiss tweet something about "finally"? Tried looking at the Tweets thread but there are so many and my eyes get crossed.

Ah really? hmm very very interesting!! scratch If he did tweet that that's a good clue...we'll have to keep watching for the "waiting/patience" and "winning" edit

At the same time there's the obstacle of the other guys -- and what happens after they leave that we're seeing with JP (Bentley -- Ryan FD SCs, FRC SCs?)... Suspect
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 pm

After seeing that Ben puts his hands in his pockets and walks away at the FRC, the acronym in Constantine's tweet finally makes sense--

contzor Constantine Tzortzis
@evolvewines Team Red Dragon, just two OG's in silk robes getting "smoked", "like salmon".
27 Jun
I think OG's means "Other Guys" meaning that he and Ben were just along for the ride until Fleiss decided to set Ben up as the F2 patsy. no And once Fleiss got his hooks into Ben TPTB used all their tricks and sure enough Ben revealed his emotions. At the FRC he was either totally pissed or realized on his own about being played, but walking off was his impulse reaction. And he was using Twitter to show everyone that he's over it and moved on with his life, until he was shut down.
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 pm

lavenderred wrote:After seeing that Ben puts his hands in his pockets and walks away at the FRC, the acronym in Constantine's tweet finally makes sense--

contzor Constantine Tzortzis
@evolvewines Team Red Dragon, just two OG's in silk robes getting "smoked", "like salmon".
27 Jun
I think OG's means "Other Guys" meaning that he and Ben were just along for the ride until Fleiss decided to set Ben up as the F2 patsy. no And once Fleiss got his hooks into Ben TPTB used all their tricks and sure enough Ben revealed his emotions. At the FRC he was either totally pissed or realized on his own about being played, but walking off was his impulse reaction. And he was using Twitter to show everyone that he's over it and moved on with his life, until he was shut down.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=OG

original gangster. Being, or being related to the stereotypical 1970's gangster's lifestyle

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:25 pm

rofl I love how you jump straight to urban dictionary A, I did the same thing but you already beat me to it!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:26 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:rofl I love how you jump straight to urban dictionary A, I did the same thing but you already beat me to it!

HAHA! I need help decoding boy-speak all the time. yes

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:31 pm

They're such cute friends! Let's hope they stay cute friends, and don't go down the road of the Wes/Jesse/Dave friendship! :puke:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:02 pm

klarson79 wrote:They're such cute friends! Let's hope they stay cute friends, and don't go down the road of the Wes/Jesse/Dave friendship! :puke:

Talk about OGs! Oy! no no

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:Ames makes a statement

"I suppose that we would all prefer our fairytales to be simple, but they are not and life is not as simple as we would hope and in fact that is why it is beautiful."

It is some kind of foreshadowing or something but I am not an expert on editing. Any thoughts?

I think only Ames could say that. He might have actually come up with it too.

But if the show ended right now I think you could say his prophecy would be fulfilled - any more drama between now and the end (which is likely) would make it even more true.

Ashley has used the word "fairytale" at least twice. In the preview, she says she's living a fairytale. When Bentley dumps her, she squeals she's ready for her time, her happy ending.

So yes... Ames' line has importance. Ashley has to find beauty in things that may not fit the fairytale.

Jordan doesn't expect a fairytale. He is happy if she falls asleep on his chest... to him that is perfect date. He is completely ready to deal with the rollercoaster of life since time heals all and you just move on and things get put into perspective.

Boy! Am I laying the manure thick here...

Take a look at my signature quotes... she actually knows what kind of instrument it is, but does he care?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm

JBF, agree. Also when she put the glasses, jammies and pulled her hair back and said "this is me". JP said. "I like you better this way".

From a women's point of view who wears contact lens, to have a guy say you look better in glasses and hardly any makeup and hair not all perfect, it means so much for your ego. She loved him saying it. And with JP you can tell he really meant that and not just said it. He loves the real Ashley, doesn't get much better than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
CHO wrote:I find it puzzling that JP gets two evening only dates for his 1 on 1 dates. Isn't that a little odd ?

Do we know how long the dates typically are? Let's say most days are 6 hours. So maybe if it's an all day date, they get 3 hours during the day and 3 hours at night. However, JP's dates are all at night but they're still 6 hours. I wish we knew how long a typical date is. Maybe we need to be looking at watches to keep track of how long these dates are.

Again, a little reminder... and another indication that he was always a top two contender, Jordan almost got another evening 1 on 1... in a Las Vegas private suite, but lost it to a coin toss to Mickey (one of her "weak links", obviously a producer decision). I realize few of you bothered re-watching Mickey's date since it was so lacking in excitement, but it does include lots of Jordan foreshadowing... such as Mickey asking Ashley when the last time she cried. (He would make her cry with his judgment and criticism of her later.)

Jordan told her, in contrast: "I don’t want you to feel like you can’t tell me something because you’re afraid to or, you know… afraid that I might judge or react in a way that’s, like, I don’t know, that would make you feel bad."

I know so many here think he will lose it all with the competition... and perhaps he will, but I have the feeling that he will succeed very well patience wise. Others will be the ones blowing up. I'm expecting a lot of drama with Ben at the final rose ceremony. Also expect Ryan to fall apart as well. No clue what happens at the all important post-hometown rose ceremony that Fleiss thought was so shocking. Does Ames lose it? We already see Lucas as a ticking time bomb.

For somebody who calls himself "impatient" and frequently states it on screen (although he is only impatient for more time with his little woman), I have yet to see Jordan actually ACT impatient. Jealous? Oh yeah. "She’s gotta know that I’m flustered and that I’m upset. It makes it a little more difficult for me knowing that she’s probably not in love with me." Apparently not! Eventually, she will get her head back on. Hope she's a smart girl and can figure it out. "I’m having a struggle between my head and what I think is right for me and what I feel." (Dentists! You could have had Blake and had things "twice as perfect".)

Oooooh the drama!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:54 pm

OKay who is the person that comes in first the person in the darker suit?? If so it is not ben the person in the gray suit is Ben his body type is like Constantine bigger, the darker suit is smaller and that person came off the plane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 29 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Discussion

+76
pavalygurl
Chacharo
tigertiz
2observe
happyvalleygirl