SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by landrje Sat May 18, 2013 5:42 pm

lipsis wrote:
landrje wrote:
@clmgiudici: From Seattle drab to LA fab @JandGsalon @erickOhair @pivotalpr

https://twitter.com/clmgiudici/status/335847510222467072

Few minutes ago, she must be getting ready for a hot date tonite! Yay for them!!

Wonder what's up? Originally I thought a hot belated anniversary date but why would PivotalPR be involved?

From their twitter bio:

PIVOTAL PR is one of Los Angeles' premier LIFESTYLE PR and MARKETING firms

Looks like from their twitter feed they give out lots of free stuff ("swag"), so maybe she'll be wearing earrings, jewelry, shoes, clothing, etc that came from them and is simply giving a shout out; another possibility is that they set her up with the salon and stylist she mentioned. :greenman:
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Pivotal PR was involved with that On The Go Mothers Day event that SeanCat went to last weekend. There is a post on their Facebook page about it https://www.facebook.com/PivotalPR

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 5:43 pm

by lipsis Today at 10:38 pm

landrje wrote:

Few minutes ago, she must be getting ready for a hot date tonite! Yay for them!!

Wonder what's up? Originally I thought a hot belated anniversary date but why would PivotalPR be involved?

From their twitter bio:

Why would she use 'drab' in reference to Seattle? Don't get it...l

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sat May 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Iploeg wrote:

landrje wrote:

From their twitter bio:

I think she's referring to herself not having access to the kinds of stylists LA has to offer when she lived in Seattle, at least that's how I read it
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Sat May 18, 2013 5:47 pm

In exchange for free services she probably will get photographed in the salon getting hair done and it will be mentioned in a magazine. She had to tweet that too. That's why she has pics of wearing Ted Baker and walking around West HW with the dress on before DWTS.

It's all about the gwap. :yes: :Drool: :Clap:
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Iploeg wrote:

landrje wrote:

From their twitter bio:

Maybe because it rhymes with fab? Probably didn't mean anything by it.

Gosh, I hope if she is getting glammed up that it means they have something special planned.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 18, 2013 5:48 pm

I'm guessing Pivotal PR set up the appointment and maybe is covering the cost in return for the shoutout.

Cuz it rhymes with fab? And it rains a lot there so many view it as a drab place. Also, it would appear that maybe she hasn't had a good haircut since that one she posted on Instagram so she thinks her hair is kinda drab right now and a fresh cut/maybe color will make it fab.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 18, 2013 5:50 pm

And we have our answer straight from Catherine.
‏@clmgiudici 48m
From Seattle drab to LA fab @JandGsalon @erickOhair @pivotalpr
@staceysibayan 28m
@clmgiudici excuse you Seattle people are fab too thanks very much
‏@clmgiudici 3m
@staceysibayan oh I know :) I'm just saying my hair needed an update!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat May 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Anyone else wonder if Sean is sitting there waiting for her while she gets her hair done? Maybe holding her purse? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakergurl Sat May 18, 2013 5:56 pm

The owner Jonathan is the brother of Pussycat Dolls founder... and he has done the hair of all the Pussycat girls. He's good with long hair and made extensions popular so Cat may have extensions on top of her hair when she's done.

It's all about the gwap. :yes: :Drool: :Clap:
Lakergurl
Lakergurl

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat May 18, 2013 5:59 pm

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:Thinking of these of when they were in Montana and the group date of the red and blue team. Would anyone happen to have when Sean did his video chat about having that sinking feeling in his stomach and told why he decided to bring the blue team back? Another one that I haven't been able to find. Thanks so much. I know if it's out there I know that you guys can find it! yes

Oh, and did I say how great these all have been!!! bowdown

I've tried to find it but it seems the person I usually look to on youtube cut that exact part out of her uploads. Pity.

Ah, that's a shame but thank you so much for trying to find it. Greatly appreciated! yes
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sat May 18, 2013 6:40 pm

umngirl wrote:And we have our answer straight from Catherine.
‏@clmgiudici 48m
From Seattle drab to LA fab @JandGsalon @erickOhair @pivotalpr
@staceysibayan 28m
@clmgiudici excuse you Seattle people are fab too thanks very much
‏@clmgiudici 3m
@staceysibayan oh I know Smiley I'm just saying my hair needed an update!

and here's the next tweet from @erickOhair:

HollywoodHairReport ‏@erickOhair 31m
Making some magic color! RT @clmgiudici: From Seattle drab to LA fab @JandGsalon @erickOhair @pivotalpr

I wish they'd show the results! I'm excited for her updated OMBRE Praying
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan