SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 5:08 pm

[quote]
by lipsis Today at 9:46 pm

akinitohoy wrote:
^^ don't forget the footage where the elephant squirted at them while they were kissing !!!

my wish: that abc makes a dvd of ALL SEANCAT scenes un-edited!! ABC will make a fortune for sure!

Speaking of this, can somebody remind me how we know this happened?
It was mentioned in one of their interviews AFTR. Don't remember which one though.

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

Post by umngirl Sun May 19, 2013 5:09 pm

How about a few of the things Sean said about Cat and their dates in his blogs:
After sending Des home, I wondered if I would wake up and realize that I had made a mistake. Fortunately, that was not the case. Instead, I woke up and realized that I couldn't get enough of Catherine. I was always so happy around her and I think despite our different lifestyles, we were actually a really good fit together. Her sense of humor, her adventurous nature and her intellect kept me wanting more.

Our snorkeling date was fun, but my favorite part came later. That storm swept in so quickly, and we rushed back to the boat for cover but the moment seemed too romantic not to share a kiss in the rain. I knew I was falling in love with Catherine.

My date with Catherine was another once in a lifetime kind of experience. We boarded a huge boat and took a cruise past Chicken Rock, a pretty cool tourist destination, and headed to a coral reef, where we hopped in the water for some snorkeling. We would have stayed out longer, but a powerful storm chased us away. Covered in water, we just let ourselves get soaked and experienced the pure power of mother nature. It was truly unforgettable.

I never wanted to say goodnight to Catherine. We always had a good time together and being around her was so easy and natural. I was thrilled to see her in at home in Seattle. We had so much fun walking through Pike's Place Market and I loved seeing her favorite spots. But meeting Catherine's family was pretty intimidating! They seemed skeptical about me and I'm not sure they believed that this could work. Her sisters also told me that Catherine had a strong desire to pursue a career in New York and that she may not be ready to settle down. I found it strange that they were telling me this, yet Catherine had never mentioned it. I'm all for supporting her dreams, but I wished she'd shared those dreams with me. I left Seattle knowing that I had a desire to be with Catherine, but just wasn't sure if our lives aligned.

Speaking of which, my first one-on-one date of the week took me a Catherine to another place that was unlike anything I’d ever seen. One of the coolest AND coldest days of my life took place up on the Icefields. I got to surprise Catherine by driving up in an Icefields Explorer, which is like a giant snow bus (I did have a quick lesson that morning to make sure everything went smoothly), and the look on her face was priceless. We drove up together onto the glacier and got to spend the day completely alone. It felt like we were transported back to the Ice Age and I don’t think either of us will ever forget how it felt to feel those rushing winds on that icy glacier.

That night, I got to surprise Catherine even more with our own personal ice castle. Who gets to do this? We had a great night just hanging out by the fire and chipping pieces of the building into glasses to put in our drinks. It was snowing and beautiful and a pretty perfect way to start a week in Canada.

I had just recently started to develop real feelings for Catherine. Our relationship was slower to develop than some of the others, but being with her felt natural. There was never a shortage of laughs, and she seemed like someone who truly fit the "best friend" description I had been searching for.

Between driving the ice bus, sledding down hills and drinking hot cocoa, our glacier date was perfect and so much fun. We turned up the romance that evening in our ice castle. We were able to bounce between serious moments and goofy moments so well. The night ended with kisses in the falling snow and I didn't want to say goodnight. The date helped put me back in a positive mental state. I felt hopeful again.

The cocktail party was eventful to say the least! There was more drama with Tierra and the girls, which I did not know about at the time, and a big turning point for Catherine and me. She always stood out in my mind as someone very unique and different. She tapped into my inner nerd, which I loved, but I was afraid that she was putting me in the "friend zone" because every time I tried to show her affection, it didn't feel like she would reciprocate. And yes, that's right everyone – I'm a nerd. Deal with it.

Anyway, I was surprised when Catherine gave me the card with a kiss of lipstick on it. I'd call that "aggressive friend zone." She told me she wanted to kiss me but couldn't while the other girls were in sight. She was so nervous that she buried her head in my chest and wouldn't look up. After a few seconds I told her, "It's okay to look up," and then we had our first kiss. What you didn't see was her excitement after. She was giddy and suggested that we frolic – definitely the first time I received that request, so I obliged. We skipped around the driveway ... and then played Dungeons and Dragons (not really).

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Pia1 wrote:
umngirl wrote:How's this for a fun flashback? The sneak peek for their LCD, with slightly different footage than what aired. Confession: I may have watched this thing 50 times when it was first released. Oops.
http://on.aol.com/video/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-517695211

You'll be glad to know you're not the only one. I also replayed this countless times. I was convinced that Sean told her he loved her by those butt taps. She was so distressed so she may not have noticed. Hence her saying she didn't see a glimmer of I want to be with you forever.

That is so funny that you say that, because I've often thought his hand going to her butt at that moment was his way of telling her he felt the same. It was an intimate gesture, and if she wasn't the one, I don't think he would have done that. I think she was too focused on his eyes and his words, to pay attention to where his hands were lol.

Last edited by iloveromance on Sun May 19, 2013 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 19, 2013 5:33 pm

[quote="umngirl"]How about a few of the things Sean said about Cat and their dates in his blogs:
After sending Des home, I wondered if I would wake up and realize that I had made a mistake. Fortunately, that was not the case. Instead, I woke up and realized that I couldn't get enough of Catherine. I was always so happy around her and I think despite our different lifestyles, we were actually a really good fit together. Her sense of humor, her adventurous nature and her intellect kept me wanting more.

Our snorkeling date was fun, but my favorite part came later. That storm swept in so quickly, and we rushed back to the boat for cover but the moment seemed too romantic not to share a kiss in the rain. I knew I was falling in love with Catherine.

My date with Catherine was another once in a lifetime kind of experience. We boarded a huge boat and took a cruise past Chicken Rock, a pretty cool tourist destination, and headed to a coral reef, where we hopped in the water for some snorkeling. We would have stayed out longer, but a powerful storm chased us away. Covered in water, we just let ourselves get soaked and experienced the pure power of mother nature. It was truly unforgettable.

I never wanted to say goodnight to Catherine. We always had a good time together and being around her was so easy and natural. I was thrilled to see her in at home in Seattle. We had so much fun walking through Pike's Place Market and I loved seeing her favorite spots. But meeting Catherine's family was pretty intimidating! They seemed skeptical about me and I'm not sure they believed that this could work. Her sisters also told me that Catherine had a strong desire to pursue a career in New York and that she may not be ready to settle down. I found it strange that they were telling me this, yet Catherine had never mentioned it. I'm all for supporting her dreams, but I wished she'd shared those dreams with me. I left Seattle knowing that I had a desire to be with Catherine, but just wasn't sure if our lives aligned.

Speaking of which, my first one-on-one date of the week took me a Catherine to another place that was unlike anything I’d ever seen. One of the coolest AND coldest days of my life took place up on the Icefields. I got to surprise Catherine by driving up in an Icefields Explorer, which is like a giant snow bus (I did have a quick lesson that morning to make sure everything went smoothly), and the look on her face was priceless. We drove up together onto the glacier and got to spend the day completely alone. It felt like we were transported back to the Ice Age and I don’t think either of us will ever forget how it felt to feel those rushing winds on that icy glacier.

That night, I got to surprise Catherine even more with our own personal ice castle. Who gets to do this? We had a great night just hanging out by the fire and chipping pieces of the building into glasses to put in our drinks. It was snowing and beautiful and a pretty perfect way to start a week in Canada.

I had just recently started to develop real feelings for Catherine. Our relationship was slower to develop than some of the others, but being with her felt natural. There was never a shortage of laughs, and she seemed like someone who truly fit the "best friend" description I had been searching for.

Between driving the ice bus, sledding down hills and drinking hot cocoa, our glacier date was perfect and so much fun. We turned up the romance that evening in our ice castle. We were able to bounce between serious moments and goofy moments so well. The night ended with kisses in the falling snow and I didn't want to say goodnight. The date helped put me back in a positive mental state. I felt hopeful again.

The cocktail party was eventful to say the least! There was more drama with Tierra and the girls, which I did not know about at the time, and a big turning point for Catherine and me. She always stood out in my mind as someone very unique and different. She tapped into my inner nerd, which I loved, but I was afraid that she was putting me in the "friend zone" because every time I tried to show her affection, it didn't feel like she would reciprocate. And yes, that's right everyone – I'm a nerd. Deal with it.

Anyway, I was surprised when Catherine gave me the card with a kiss of lipstick on it. I'd call that "aggressive friend zone." She told me she wanted to kiss me but couldn't while the other girls were in sight. She was so nervous that she buried her head in my chest and wouldn't look up. After a few seconds I told her, "It's okay to look up," and then we had our first kiss. What you didn't see was her excitement after. She was giddy and suggested that we frolic – definitely the first time I received that request, so I obliged. We skipped around the driveway ... and then played Dungeons and Dragons (not really).

Oh my gosh, you're killing me with these, umngirl.

"I'd call that aggressive friend zone"
"Suggested we frolic - definitely the first time I received that request"

Oh man!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun May 19, 2013 5:33 pm

umngirl wrote:How about a few of the things Sean said about Cat and their dates in his blogs:

My date with Catherine was another once in a lifetime kind of experience. We boarded a huge boat and took a cruise past Chicken Rock, a pretty cool tourist destination, and headed to a coral reef, where we hopped in the water for some snorkeling. We would have stayed out longer, but a powerful storm chased us away. Covered in water, we just let ourselves get soaked and experienced the pure power of mother nature. It was High clap truly unforgettable.

Wow, Umngirl thank you for this. I most love the part where he says Cat always stood out in his mind as very unique! I didn't know that he said this. Love it!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 5:43 pm

[quote]by umngirl Today at 9:28 pm

http://on.aol.com/video/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-517695211[/quote

This will be the first time I am watching this sneak-peak video. Thanks for posting. Did anyone grasp what Sean mumbles just after he clearly says,"alright goodnight.....". I could be imaginig stuff but sounds like he said something like, "alright goodnight baby"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 5:44 pm

[quote="Iploeg"]
by umngirl Today at 9:28 pm

This will be the first time I am watching this sneak-peak video. Thanks for posting. Did anyone grasp what Sean mumbles just after he clearly says,"alright goodnight.....". I could be imaginig stuff but sounds like he said something like, "alright goodnight baby"?

I heard him say that too. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 19, 2013 5:45 pm

[quote="Iploeg"]

Yep, pretty sure that's what he said. (Even with my bad hearing)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8 - Page 37 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 5:47 pm

And I love the topic of conversation on this board. Too bad I wasn't on here all day, I feel like I missed all the fun laugh out loud. But I also think that Sean really wanted Cat with him for Christmas. Do we know if there's a chance they were together on Chistmas, or was this just perhaps Christmas week? Either way, I've never heard of any of these other couples from this show, sneaking to each other's families houses during the holidays. I'm sure Cat had to stay locked inside that house, and couldn't risk being seen by anyone other than the family. I remember Shay saying the whole family signed confidentiality agreements. I guess they all knew it was Cat, so it makes you wonder if she went to his family's house more than that one time.

On another note, all this talk about the wedding special has gotten me very excited. I was thinking the other day, how great it will be just to see Sean and Catherine in a relationship. We watched the show, and saw the engagement. But other than interviews, pictures, and paparazzi videos, we haven't really seen their interactions together as a normal couple. It will be so wonderful to see them with each other, and see how their relationship is now. I bet they are so sweet together, yet goofy at the same time. And I can't wait to just see them laughing together. It's going to be soooo great. I hope it's more than a two hour special, I hope it's two or three parts, or even better, a month long documentary laugh out loud!!

Okay, I feel like I caught up with all of you now.... :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Iploeg wrote:

http://on.aol.com/video/the-bachelor-finale-sneak-peek-517695211

That's what he says. I *think* as he opens the door he says something like, "See you..." but we can't hear the rest of it. But we know the FRC was the next day so he was probably saying see you tomorrow.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Sun May 19, 2013 5:49 pm

^^^ omg umngirl, thank you so much for these recaps of Sean's (Cat) blogs.
I like reading Sean's blogs. He writes well..not like other bachelor franchise peeps' blogs. :yes:

and Pia1, love your "butt taps" interpretation there.. I agree
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun May 19, 2013 5:50 pm

And I still want to know if she knew their LCD was his birthday!!! Someone put that on the list of need-to-knows! Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #8

+51
superhontas
jaromarie
lovinlife
kitcat
timfan