SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Spencer81 Tue May 21, 2013 12:46 pm

On a different thread, someone posted they met Tim's family at a spa.. It's under Tim's thread.
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by tigertiz Tue May 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Ben's family did not care much for Tarryn (she talked alot about her own accomplishments instead of Ben I think) or for Allie. I think they thought she is a fun , good time girl , but would not make for a long term, serious relationship. I think they are right on both accounts. I just dont see either of them with him at all. Though Allie is growing on me. It was very impressive that she asked to go to the garden to have the chance to defend herself. You could say it was a brilliant strategy, but she did not know who the second woman would be. She took a risk.

Last edited by tigertiz on Tue May 21, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Well, Tarryn showed her side already in the 3rd episode when they went dancing and she wanted to lead him and they couldn't find the rhythm together - I knew it couldn't work, not because people need to know how to dance, but to find the common ground/compromise and respect each others' roles, follow the pace.
As for Allie, I believe her character is what it is, she'll mind need to change if she wants to attract different people in her life, but then again no need to change for a man and with Ben I don't see compatibility, even if somebody says there is attraction.

Waiting for more Hugesmile

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 21, 2013 1:08 pm

Do not know if this mean anything but the order that they showed final three are:

Shown for Tim's girls: Sarah, Jenna, and then Haley
Ben's : Angela, Tarryn, and Allie
Ernesto's : Alba, kristen, and Shandi.

Really do not know if this mean anything.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Tue May 21, 2013 1:20 pm

I'm really impressed that Kristen has made it this far.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 2:06 pm

It's on Amazon now.

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Tue May 21, 2013 2:12 pm

And on Huluuuuu! I'M SO EXCITED.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue May 21, 2013 3:25 pm

Tim's body language is strange to me. TPTB showed more time with Jenna and Sara. They showed them having lunch; but, what was interesting to me was the fact that you saw very little contact between Tim and Jenna or Sara, at the table. Sara brings up the lost of her finance again so not sure if ther relationship is more production driven or not. They showed closer physical contact with Siham and Hailey. However, it was clear that Hailey is in the friends zone. So I'd have to say that the F2 are Sara and Jenna.

Last edited by 2observe on Tue May 21, 2013 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 21, 2013 3:34 pm

Siham clearly knew she was going home and even said I love you - to the other girls when she was in the elevator. And Jenna sort of had a smirk.
Jenna seemed so very young when she met his parents. It's great that she loves to have fun and loves Halloween, but I think when she was talking about that, that they were thinking "fun but really quite young."
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 4:03 pm

They definitely presented this episode like Sara is the F1. Let's assume for a moment that's true. Great- they are showing us a real love story, but why hide Jenna's dates and good moments? That's what makes it not believable for me. If Sara was the F1, they would throw us off track with Jenna's best moments. Instead they show us only the awkward parts of meeting his parents and no date last week. It's not even slightly balanced, so I find that suspicious.

I'm over Ben and Ernesto. Don't care who they pick. I don't like any of Ben's girls and we all know how things work out for Shandi, so I lost interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue May 21, 2013 4:13 pm

Yeah, I'm over Ernesto and Shandi, though I am intrigued about the Eva stuff. I have seen barely anything of Tim and Jenna for the last two weeks (umm boring!). And despite Ben's recent interviews I'm still on the Ben and Angela train, hoping those two can work it out.

I think the lack of previews and the minuscule amount of time shown with each lady has left little to really discuss. Each MTP segment couldn't have been more then 3 or 4 minutes long (that's where the Bach/Bette get it right).

I'm just getting bored. I will probably spend most of my week doing real life stuff and getting pumped for the Bette premiere. :koolaid

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue May 21, 2013 4:19 pm

tigertiz wrote:Siham clearly knew she was going home and even said I love you - to the other girls when she was in the elevator. And Jenna sort of had a smirk.
Jenna seemed so very young when she met his parents. It's great that she loves to have fun and loves Halloween, but I think when she was talking about that, that they were thinking "fun but really quite young."

It would have been nice if when asked, she would have said I love volunteering for my favorite charity coz I love giving back, Anything, except celebrating. That only made her look younger. : ( IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 5/21 - Ready For Love - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
queenbean
renaissance
fashionguru
docnash14
eme92