SELECT CONTENT

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:46 am

Wow I didn't even recognize Doug..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

Post by rosewise Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 am

albean99 wrote:Thanks for all the links in your blog, Rosewise.  Good stuff. yes 

Not surprised Sarah H is going to stop reviewing the show. I've had to revise my opinion of her since the show. I think she believes she's edgy but it's coming across as harsh & mean.

Thank you!
bestbud! 

And yup, there's a bit of can-dish-it-out-but-can't-take-it going on there.  If you are going to be a blogger, especially a sarcastic one, you have to be able to take the mean responses in stride.

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:04 pm

rosewise wrote:
albean99 wrote:Thanks for all the links in your blog, Rosewise.  Good stuff. yes 

Not surprised Sarah H is going to stop reviewing the show. I've had to revise my opinion of her since the show. I think she believes she's edgy but it's coming across as harsh & mean.

Thank you!
bestbud! 

And yup, there's a bit of can-dish-it-out-but-can't-take-it going on there.  If you are going to be a blogger, especially a sarcastic one, you have to be able to take the mean responses in stride.

Can someone please fill me up with what went down ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:
rosewise wrote:

Thank you!
bestbud! 

Can someone please fill me up with what went down ?

Looks like a combo of being bored with the season and being tired of the haters has demotivated Sarah from continuing her bachcapping, though she says she'll continue to blog about other things that interest her.
She's probably being held to a higher standard as a "role model" and perhaps does not want to be.

Excerpt from Sarah's latest post at Bach-chat.com (bolding is mine)
...I have spent the past two weeks seriously contemplating my purpose for writing each week and this is what I have arrived at: As a creative being, I've loved writing this blog purely for the creative outlet it’s provided. However, recapping each episode of The Bachelorette is something I just don't feel passionately about and/or want to be known for. Instead, I would love to write about other topics that do inspire me and get my wheels turning – beyond the 13 episode television series. I've loved all of your wonderful comments and positive support, but I would be lying if I didn't say that the negative comments haven't affected me, also. I stand behind everything I've said in this blog 1,000% and want to point out that my opinion is just my opinion – it is not the word of God, and I am not a saint. Many of you have been able to detect that I am a much more sarcastic, insightful, funny person than I was ever made out to be on the show, and I am so grateful for your detective work! I'm sorry for those of you who thought I was perfect. I'm not. Sometimes, I say snarky things. Sometimes I use curse words. Sometimes, I probably take it a little too far considering I have a public platform now. But at the end of the day (Mondays at 8pm PT) I watch The Bachelorette with my friends, we drink wine, eat chocolate and share our thoughts – just like you. I don't like that I can't be that person without getting someone's mom or youthgroup leader yelling at me about it....

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi all,

We're live-blogging The Men Tell All at MJsBigBlog!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Join us, comment, and take our poll!

Thank You,
Incredibly Rosewise

:yes: 

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:00 am

I missed the MTA for the most part tonight due to company. I caught a few glimpses here and there and it's on my DVR so I'll catch up tomorrow.

Jeremiah and I had a very candid and honest conversation when he was here last week and he has graciously allowed me to share a very brief (and I mean brief!) glimpse into his loss, struggle, creative shut-down, lessons learned and new beginning. I appreciate his willingness to show his vulnerability and told him that his story is an inspiration to others who have loved whole-heartedly and lost.

Here is the link:

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 am

Beeleever wrote:I missed the MTA for the most part tonight due to company. I caught a few glimpses here and there and it's on my DVR so I'll catch up tomorrow.

Jeremiah and I had a very candid and honest conversation when he was here last week and he has graciously allowed me to share a very brief (and I mean brief!) glimpse into his loss, struggle, creative shut-down, lessons learned and new beginning. I appreciate his willingness to show his vulnerability and told him that his story is an inspiration to others who have loved whole-heartedly and lost.

Here is the link:

Thanks so much Bee! That was kind of him to do!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:16 pm

rosewise wrote:

Excerpt from Sarah's latest post at Bach-chat.com (bolding is mine)
...I have spent the past two weeks seriously contemplating my purpose for writing each week and this is what I have arrived at: As a creative being, I've loved writing this blog purely for the creative outlet it’s provided. However, recapping each episode of The Bachelorette is something I just don't feel passionately about and/or want to be known for. Instead, I would love to write about other topics that do inspire me and get my wheels turning – beyond the 13 episode television series. I've loved all of your wonderful comments and positive support, but I would be lying if I didn't say that the negative comments haven't affected me, also. I stand behind everything I've said in this blog 1,000% and want to point out that my opinion is just my opinion – it is not the word of God, and I am not a saint. Many of you have been able to detect that I am a much more sarcastic, insightful, funny person than I was ever made out to be on the show, and I am so grateful for your detective work! I'm sorry for those of you who thought I was perfect. I'm not. Sometimes, I say snarky things. Sometimes I use curse words. Sometimes, I probably take it a little too far considering I have a public platform now. But at the end of the day (Mondays at 8pm PT) I watch The Bachelorette with my friends, we drink wine, eat chocolate and share our thoughts – just like you. I don't like that I can't be that person without getting someone's mom or youthgroup leader yelling at me about it....

Regarding the blue...not sure that she is a very adept writer!!  Perhaps she needs to read that out loud and then appropriately edit.  However, it IS clear that she appears to be very impressed with herself!!

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by rosewise Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Hello all,

Join us on MJsBigBlog as we review the MTA and try to make sense of where this season is headed!

Thank you,
Incredibly Rosewise

:frommeto 

rosewise

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:51 am

Hi everyone! I do a fun little recap of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, if you're interested, check it out! I try to keep it as short and sweet as possible.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:09 pm

BuckeyeGal06 wrote:Hi everyone! I do a fun little recap of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, if you're interested, check it out! I try to keep it as short and sweet as possible.

Thanks so much BuckeyeGal! That was very fun! group hug for fellow bloggers of this show!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Bachelorette Breakdown

Post by jjb488 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

I read a lot about the Bachelor and Bachelorette, but this site has - by far - the BEST and funniest recaps. Here's the latest "Men Tell All" from this week, but there are ones from every episode this season. Totally worth reading. Anyway, thought I'd share.

jjb488

Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

General Blogs About The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree Hartsock - Discussion

+47
Jeepers
latergator
Cecilia
Shadow
pavalygurl