SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

I wonder how mortified she was when she said JP instead of whatever she planned on saying (unless she planned that, highly doubtful though) Can you see MF or MH calling her up and being all pissed "WHAT did you just say?!?! Girl come on!!!"

I would probably go cry knowing that I just fumbled in an interview big time and was probably going to be scolded.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
bing2262 wrote:I played the video 5 x and she said JP not Jimmy. She also gave that sweet smile and told Jimmy "you are so sweet" when he said he hoped she picked JP.

And started twirling around in her chair.... :awesome:

Yes when Jimmy first said JP's name she immediately started twirling in her chair and fidgeting. Huge tell. Even without the accidental bye JP at the end.

Yep! Ashley S doesn't "know" but if she got the same reaction from her bestie when she mentions JP, she "knows." :gotcha:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Man if only could see what those pictures are of in the background on the TV stand. Does anyone have federal government grade surveillance equipment on hand? lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Kelad9 wrote:uhm is it me or does ashley seem like she's wearing the same top she wears on her date with Ben F in Thailand and possibly Taiwan or Figi?

Nope different tops. Look at the neckline, color and width at the shoulders,
:[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 am

mnmhughes wrote:
bing2262 wrote:I played the video 5 x and she said JP not Jimmy. She also gave that sweet smile and told Jimmy "you are so sweet" when he said he hoped she picked JP.

And started twirling around in her chair.... :awesome:

Yes when Jimmy first said JP's name she immediately started twirling in her chair and fidgeting. Huge tell. Even without the accidental bye JP at the end.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:33 am

uhm is it me or does ashley seem like she's wearing the same top she wears on her date with Ben F in Thailand and possibly Taiwan or Figi?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:45 am

tinydancer wrote:
ninu wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
Alanna wrote:
ninu wrote:OMG.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GAME. OVER. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I turned it up SUPER loud and there was no way that could've been Jimmy - I bet everyone near Ash right now is either super ticked for doing that (TPTB) or teasing her about it like crazy (family/friends in the know, and JP)

Also, disclaimer: if ANYONE else is her F1 right now..... I feel TERRIBLE for him

Yeah, it sucks for anyone other than JP to be engaged to Ashley. Not only because of the editing but also because that coupling is getting so much love and fanfare everywhere.

I can just imagine the day after the FRC.. Everyone will give them nothing but love. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As long as JP is able to come on ATFR and show that he is happy and has moved on - last season Emily had her share of supporters... this season, Ben is cute and has people who like him, but FAR FAR FAR more love Jash from the looks of it (well, of those who dont think she walks away ALONE) That said, I hope that if it's Ben, that they are able to overlook the editing of the show, and the virtual invisibility of their relationship on-air - because after last night's Jash date - YOWZA... I'd hate to be Ashley on the receiving end of that phonecall from her F1

I absolutely love Ben, for me. For Ashley its super clear that its JP all the way. This is the first season I have ever been able to distinguish my preference and what is right for the lead. I just hope that Ash likes JP as much as he likes her. I hope that its him and that it works out, for his sake. He seems so genuine.

You really said what I have been thinking since watching last night's episode. I have been trying to find a way to say it and you have done it so beautifully. I liked JP from the very first episode. I had a great feeling about him. The more I see of him, the more I like him. I love his honesty and the fact that he is real. Yes, he is genuine. He seems like the kind of guy that falls in love for keeps. Seeing how much in love he is with her, I am just hoping that Ashley feels as much for him. They seem like a good fit, but every week I just am so impressed with him. He seems like the real thing and a man who would give everything of himself for the one he loves.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:42 am

richlp wrote:She definitely said JP...

That being said, I get the impression she flubbed a gag-line they gave her to say, since JK had just alluded to JP being in the room with her...

She should have turned and said 'Goodnight JP', then 'Goodnight everyone' to the camera...

bowdown Best post of the night award.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 am

She definitely said JP...

That being said, I get the impression she flubbed a gag-line they gave her to say, since JK had just alluded to JP being in the room with her...

She should have turned and said 'Goodnight JP', then 'Goodnight everyone' to the camera...

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:35 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:She had JP on the brain and it slipped out her mouth. :Nod:

Too bad the video cut off before we could see her reaction when she realized what she said! :P

I can just see her eyes get huge! affraid
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 am

Gina wrote:She had JP on the brain and it slipped out her mouth. :Nod:

Too bad the video cut off before we could see her reaction when she realized what she said! :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 am

She had JP on the brain and it slipped out her mouth. :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Jimmy Kimmel Live - 6/27 - Discussion

+39
gurlbrit
noobsleuth
Nativenewyorker
Beeleever
DMBFan