SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:08 pm

Wait a Minute:

I have a different take on things.  Eva doesn't usually last long with her boy toys and this may go on for awhile but she has been married and divorced twice and according to Ernesto (although now we can't believe a word he says) he wants a Catholic wedding.

I believe what Katiebaby said because Ernesto broke up with Shandi in November (according to Shandi) and Katiebaby said Eva broke up with Eduardo the end of October.  So I do believe that's the reason Ernesto broke up with Shandi, although I'm sure he made it seem like it was something Shandi did wrong, is to be with Eva.

According to the article in People he broke up with Shandi last year, although it doesn't say just two weeks after Eva broke up with her latest.  So for people that can be swayed it makes it seem that him and Shandi were long broken up when he started dating Eva.

Am I the only one that thinks Eva and Kim Kardashian have a strong resemblance.  Not in body type but facial.  Every time I'm in the market and Kim Kardashian is on the cover of a magazine I have to look twice because I always think it's Eva.

One more thing, I see that Kristen and Hailey and Jenna were at this get together and they all tweeted Ernesto and Eva, "so glad to have seen you together."  I would think out of respect for Shandi they would have not been so out there with that.  They all know how this all went down.   Or do you think they all just think Eva is the greatest?  When Shandi went on After Buzz she had nothing but praise for all the girls.  I would feel a little bit let down by them.  And Sara Lavagrino "liked" Eva's tweet announcing her now dating Ernesto.  I always thought friends stuck together.  I'm not knocking them for being at the get together, just that they all were all goo goo over the internet about it instead of just not commenting.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:32 pm

Yeah their romantic relationship only started a few months ago but they'll be married within the next year. Oh and I have some swampland in Arizona to sell ya.
Eva Longoria and Ernesto Arguello: Heading for the Altar?
Eva Longoria just confirmed her relationship with Miami entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello, and now a source close to the Honduran hunk says things between the couple are quite serious.

"It's very real – they're both in love, which is rare for him," the source tells PEOPLE of the couple who were together over the holiday in Austin. "They're always traveling together. His family likes her a lot ... they've never seen him so taken by someone."

The duo met last year when he was cast in Ready for Love, the reality show Longoria, 38, produced. They shot down rumors that they were dating this spring, but Longoria admitted this week that their friendship eventually blossomed into something more – and the source says it could potentially be something permanent, despite their failed relationships in the past.

"Eva is a firm believer in marriage," says the source. "Ernie may be a player when he is single, but he's never cheated on anyone and is very religious. I think the fact that he's so family oriented is what got her.

"My guess would be they'll be married within the next year," the source added.

On paper, the duo are a perfect match. They both speak Spanish, have successful careers and have a passion for philanthropy, which they recently demonstrated when Longoria accompanied Arguello, 34, to his native Honduras to visit the school he built in his community, and to see the homes he has built for impoverished families.

Plus, they are both committed to religion and family. He has already been introduced to her family in San Antonio, and Longoria has earned a thumbs up from the Arguello clan, perhaps in part for her unpretentious nature.

"Eva is so down to earth, she doesn't 'act famous' at all," says the source. "He is definitely not dating her because she is famous ... they're not a Hollywood couple. They're very real and very in love."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I gotta hand it to Eva's PR people, they are going all out to promote them as a couple and spin the story they want told.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Wait a Minute:

I have a different take on things.  Eva doesn't usually last long with her boy toys and this may go on for awhile but she has been married and divorced twice and according to Ernesto (although now we can't believe a word he says) he wants a Catholic wedding.

I believe what Katiebaby said because Ernesto broke up with Shandi in November (according to Shandi) and Katiebaby said Eva broke up with Eduardo the end of October.  So I do believe that's the reason Ernesto broke up with Shandi, although I'm sure he made it seem like it was something Shandi did wrong, is to be with Eva.

According to the article in People he broke up with Shandi last year, although it doesn't say just two weeks after Eva broke up with her latest.  So for people that can be swayed it makes it seem that him and Shandi were long broken up when he started dating Eva.

Am I the only one that thinks Eva and Kim Kardashian have a strong resemblance.  Not in body type but facial.  Every time I'm in the market and Kim Kardashian is on the cover of a magazine I have to look twice because I always think it's Eva.

One more thing, I see that Kristen and Hailey and Jenna were at this get together and they all tweeted Ernesto and Eva, "so glad to have seen you together."  I would think out of respect for Shandi they would have not been so out there with that.  They all know how this all went down.   Or do you think they all just think Eva is the greatest?  When Shandi went on After Buzz she had nothing but praise for all the girls.  I would feel a little bit let down by them.  And Sara Lavagrino "liked" Eva's tweet announcing her now dating Ernesto.  I always thought friends stuck together.  I'm not knocking them for being at the get together, just that they all were all goo goo over the internet about it instead of just not commenting.

i posted about what I thought was the timeline a ways back. from what i pieced together from various media reports:

i don't think it flew under the radar. but i think it was mis-reported. when the show was put together and interviews were done and contestants hired, eva was in an on and off again relationship with eduardo cruz (penelope cruz's brother). they broke up in march 2012 or so and in april reports surfaced that eva was spotted at the la zoo kissing ben. i think it was really ernesto. see:http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/eva-longoria-love-triangle But if it was really ben and not ernesto, that's makes it even worse. in that afterbuzz interview ben even mentioned something about his friends asking if he was dating eva back when the show was about to be taped. but my guess is that it WAS really ernesto

a month or so later she was back with eduardo and they were seen all over europe together. but in late june 2012 they broke up again, which is just about when the RFL group was reassembled for shooting. eva then dated mark sanchez for a while and then was seen late in the year hooking up with eduardo, but that didn't go anywhere. i can't find the story online, but supposedly eduardo posted some biting comments about eva on twitter when they finally broke up, saying something about how some people just can't change the way they are, or something to that effect.

eduardo's twitter comments about eva came at the end of january 2013 after they had a brief hook-up and he was seen leaving her house one morning.  I posted about those comments:

eduardo's tweets (which were in spanish) included the following: "Sometimes the person who needs to change is the one who asks you to change, and not you" and "Never assume the obvious is true." He started the series with the comment, "If your ex says 'you'll never find anyone like me,' tell them that that's the idea . . . "

while i agree eva's 2 divorces are a problem for them having a true catholic wedding in a church, my guess is that they will work around it. oh, and if anyone thinks ernesto is scoring big in the money category, i should point out that his family could probably buy and sell eva several times over. papa is rich, rich, rich. from what i hear, he's a very powerful guy. formerly owned biggest cement company in central america.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:59 pm

umngirl wrote:Yeah their romantic relationship only started a few months ago but they'll be married within the next year. Oh and I have some swampland in Arizona to sell ya.
Eva Longoria and Ernesto Arguello: Heading for the Altar?
Eva Longoria just confirmed her relationship with Miami entrepreneur and philanthropist Ernesto Arguello, and now a source close to the Honduran hunk says things between the couple are quite serious.

"It's very real – they're both in love, which is rare for him," the source tells PEOPLE of the couple who were together over the holiday in Austin. "They're always traveling together. His family likes her a lot ... they've never seen him so taken by someone."

The duo met last year when he was cast in Ready for Love, the reality show Longoria, 38, produced. They shot down rumors that they were dating this spring, but Longoria admitted this week that their friendship eventually blossomed into something more – and the source says it could potentially be something permanent, despite their failed relationships in the past.

"Eva is a firm believer in marriage," says the source. "Ernie may be a player when he is single, but he's never cheated on anyone and is very religious. I think the fact that he's so family oriented is what got her.

"My guess would be they'll be married within the next year," the source added.

On paper, the duo are a perfect match. They both speak Spanish, have successful careers and have a passion for philanthropy, which they recently demonstrated when Longoria accompanied Arguello, 34, to his native Honduras to visit the school he built in his community, and to see the homes he has built for impoverished families.

Plus, they are both committed to religion and family. He has already been introduced to her family in San Antonio, and Longoria has earned a thumbs up from the Arguello clan, perhaps in part for her unpretentious nature.

"Eva is so down to earth, she doesn't 'act famous' at all," says the source. "He is definitely not dating her because she is famous ... they're not a Hollywood couple. They're very real and very in love."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I gotta hand it to Eva's PR people, they are going all out to promote them as a couple and spin the story they want told.

eva's pr people are among the best. fact - they were dating in the spring. but her people have made it seem like they were only friends and this just recently blossomed. i don't doubt they will get married. the real question is whether they will stay married.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:04 pm

This is a mess, it really is....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:31 pm

umngirl wrote:

the one part of the story that was so totally missed by the tabloids and most fans is the fact that eva had been wearing a micro diamond band on her right forefinger since early april. i don't know any woman who wears a ring of that type as just for fun. but with her great pr people spinning this thing for the past few months, it stayed way under the radar.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by stg73 Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 pm

We all pretty much knew they have been a couple for some time. It still turns you off...The producer basically used the show to find her new man. Wonder if that was her intention from the get go? And what even amazes me more is she MAY have dated Ben also. Only confirming she was using this for her new "dating grounds".

stg73

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Does anyone think it's a coincidence that the very day that it was announced that they were dating, NBC stopped showing the finale. They still have the other episodes but not the finale.

I notice the other networks have an article up but not NBC.

I think Shandi may have heard the news because she put on her twitter that she was going on a road trip with one of her favorite people, just heading north to see where it takes them. She put up a picture and you can tell it's a man but it's in shadow so we can't see him.

I did see a picture of a man on the boat that she goes on and it was a few weeks ago. This man also looks Spanish or Latin. And I've seen some of her "A day in the life" videos on Utube where she was bringing a guy home for Easter to meet her parents, this was a couple years ago, he also was of Spanish or Latin decent. So that seems to be Shandi's type. But once she shows his picture I'm sure people will say, oh, he looks so much like Ernesto. When, in fact, that just seems to be her type.

If you just read Ernesto's bio from RFL you would think he was such a great guy, and I'm sure that he does have good qualities, but caring for the feelings of others certainly is not one of them.

I know I'm going on and on but it has crossed my mind that Ernesto may have picked Shandi, not because he cared the most for her but because he cared the least. And I only say this because if he had picked Alba and had done this to her, the latin community would be up in arms. He had a hard time saying goodbye to Kristen and maybe didn't want to end up hurting her. So maybe he picked Shandi because he felt he could do what he did and it wouldn't bother her? I know this sounds strange, but anyone else have any thoughts on that?

People often say that if a man wanders it's because of something lacking in his relationship, so people might say if he really cared for Shandi nothing would have made him wander. But they did date for almost three months after the show and I think if Eva hadn't come into the picture and they were able to be in public during that time that their relationship would have grown. It's kind of hard to have a relationship when you're unable to see each other when you want for almost eight months.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:25 pm

laura & stg73 - keep in mind some additional facts. ernesto did some hard negotiating before agreeing to do rfl. he bargained to get his sister a spot on fashion star and her as a clothes designer for rfl. according to katiebaby, he also complained that the women picked for him were too ordinary as he wanted beauty queens (and he got one in shandi). i also don't believe it was ben that eva was spotted kissing at the la zoo, but rather it was really ernesto. keep in mind no one knew these 3 guys before rfl began to get advertised and ben and ernesto are actually about the same size and proportions. one more thing - i think there is an untold backstory about how ernesto got hooked up with rfl and eva. she has a very close friend who is a big socialite in miami and that friend and ernesto have some interconnections in the community. i have a hunch that it was this friend who recommended ernesto to eva for the show, though i admit i don't have any evidence, just some interesting coincidences. only a few weeks ago this friend tweeted to ernesto "i miss you guys", in the course of a conversation about the miami heat.

as for shandi, i agree with katiebaby that it was a sham from start to finish. biggest sham was that ballyhooed climb up the set by ernesto in the finale. it had to be planned by him. ask yourself, who in their right mind would climb up a tv set scaffold without first checking it out? katiebaby said he had notebooks filled with lines to use on his dates and when being interviewed, so it's not a stretch to think he had that climb pre-planned as well. he even had a victory cigar to smoke afterwards, a picture of which ben posted on twitter.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:41 pm

stg73, hello there!! I couldn't help but retort (see caps below). Is this article a satire?

"Eva is a firm believer in marriage," says the source  - (OH RUBBISH, IF I WAS GAY I WOULD BE STARK RAVING MAD AT THIS STATEMENT)

"Ernie may be a player when he is single", - (THAT CONFIRMS THE SUSPICION I HELD FROM EPISODE 1, I WROTE THIS ON BEN'S THREAD)

"but he's never cheated on anyone and is very religious".  - (TOO RIDICULOUS FOR ME TO EVEN CONSIDER THAT A POSSIBILITY. LET'S ASK SHANDI IF SHE HAD ANY INTUITION. SHALL WE?)

"I think the fact that he's so family oriented is what got her" - (HELL NO! THE STEAMY SCENES BETWEEN ERNESTO AND SHANDI GOT HER. IN HER CAPACITY AS THE EP OF THE SHOW SHE WAS PRIVY TO THE UNEDITED VERSION)

"My guess would be they'll be married within the next year," the source added - (A PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT WILL BE CRITICAL)

"On paper, the duo are a perfect match. They both speak Spanish, have successful careers and have a passion for philanthropy, which they recently demonstrated when Longoria accompanied Arguello, 34, to his native Honduras to visit the school he built in his community, and to see the homes he has built for impoverished families" - (I WILL NOT DIGNIFY THIS LOADED STATEMENT WITH A RESPONSE)

"Longoria has earned a thumbs up from the Arguello clan, perhaps in part for her unpretentious nature" - (THE FAME HUNGRY ARGUELLO SISTERS SEE OPPORTUNITY. WHAT HAVE SHANDI, ALBA ET AL DONE FOR THEM LATELY?)

"Eva is so down to earth, she doesn't 'act famous' at all," says the source. "He is definitely not dating her because she is famous ... they're not a Hollywood couple. They're very real and very in love."  - (WHO IS THIS SOURCE?????  I HOPE HE OR SHE IS SAYING THIS IN A STATE OF HYSTERICAL FITS)

Last edited by alondon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 pm

alondon wrote:stg73, hello there. I couldn't help but retort (see caps below). Is this article a satire?

"Eva is a firm believer in marriage," says the source  - (OH RUBBISH, IF I WAS GAY I WOULD BE STARK RAVING MAD AT THIS STATEMENT)

"Ernie may be a player when he is single, - (THAT CONFIRMS THE SUSPICION I HELD FROM EPISODE 1, I WROTE THIS ON BEN'S THREAD)

"but he's never cheated on anyone and is very religious".  - (TOO RIDICULOUS FOR ME TO EVEN CONSIDER THAT A POSSIBILITY. LET'S ASK SHANDI IF SHE HAD ANY INTUITION. SHALL WE?)

"I think the fact that he's so family oriented is what got her" (HELL NO! THE STEAMY SCENES BETWEEN ERNESTO AND SHANDI GOT HER. IN HER CAPACITY AS THE EP OF THE SHOW SHE WAS PRIVY TO THE UNEDITED VERSION)

"My guess would be they'll be married within the next year," the source added - (A PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT WILL BE CRITICAL)

On paper, the duo are a perfect match. They both speak Spanish, have successful careers and have a passion for philanthropy, which they recently demonstrated when Longoria accompanied Arguello, 34, to his native Honduras to visit the school he built in his community, and to see the homes he has built for impoverished families - (I WILL NOT DIGNIFY THIS LOADED STATEMENT WITH A RESPONSE)

Longoria has earned a thumbs up from the Arguello clan, perhaps in part for her unpretentious nature - (THE FAME HUNGRY ARGUELLO SISTERS SEE OPPORTUNITY. WHAT HAVE SHANDI, ALBA ET AL DONE FOR THEM LATELY?)

"Eva is so down to earth, she doesn't 'act famous' at all," says the source. "He is definitely not dating her because she is famous ... they're not a Hollywood couple. They're very real and very in love."  - (WHO IS THIS SOURCE?????  I HOPE HE OR SHE IS SAYING THIS IN A STATE OF HYSTERICAL FITS)

High clap i love every bit of your post. almost fell off my chair laughing at your hysterical comments!

interesting that at just about the same time you posted this, shandi makes an interesting tweet:

[ltr]Shandi Finnessey @ShandiFinnessey

"Never assume the obvious is true."

9:38 PM - 5 Jul 13 · Details
[/ltr]

there could be no other meaning to her tweet other than as a swipe at ernesto and eva and their "fairytale" friendship that turned into a romance.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Wait-a-minute, thanks for your response.

I think Shandi was reading my mind. I am happy to say what she can't say. I think Eva has found a way to muzzle all the contestants by tying each of them up in a binding legal contract. I noticed that in an attempt to defend themselves from the way they were portrayed on the show, the girls resorted to posting very cryptic tweets. I have a feeling poor Shandi was exploited right from the beginning, just a pawn in their shady game.

EVA LONGORIA HAS A WEAK CONSTITUTION. Where was the self restraint? She is incapable of separating lust from business (Sorry! I'm furious. These two bring out the worst in me).

Last edited by alondon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy