SELECT CONTENT

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc.

Post by Litta123 Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:31 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Wow! I know that I should not be surprised as you and Katiebaby certainly gave fair warning and lots of evidence but this is soooooooooooo bad!

I really really really wonder if the cancelling of the show had anything to do with Eva's relationship with Ernesto? What a scandal if it had still been on air! The tabloids would have had a field day to end ALL field days. Just imagine if it was Des & Fleiss.

Gah! MVMom, just the thought of this makes me want to stick a fork in my eye! :thud

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc. - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc. - Page 4 Empty Re: Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc.

Post by noobsleuth Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Litta123 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Wow! I know that I should not be surprised as you and Katiebaby certainly gave fair warning and lots of evidence but this is soooooooooooo bad!

I really really really wonder if the cancelling of the show had anything to do with Eva's relationship with Ernesto? What a scandal if it had still been on air! The tabloids would have had a field day to end ALL field days. Just imagine if it was Des & Fleiss.

Gah! MVMom, just the thought of this makes me want to stick a fork in my eye! :thud

Ever since my cruise in January I've been trying to get rid of 10 pesky pounds... picturing this might do the trick. Is there anyway I could get a pic and put it on my refrigerator?

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc. - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Great idea, noobsleuth. I need to lose 20 lbs. so maybe I'll use one picture of Des & Fleiss and one of Ernrsto and Eva. ROFL.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Sorry this was such a sham. Ben and Angela didnt say anything so that the show wouldnt be a total bust just like the bachelor does. And honestly I dont see Tim and Jenna going the distance either. I have a feeling there is also something there we dont know about YET. If there were a second season there would have to be different MM's . They did horribly.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:49 pm

I don't think the show was horrible I actual liked the show......This show like any other dating show shouldn't be looked at for anything more than what it is meant for ENTERTAINMENT, and just once in awhile real love will come out of it....I learn a long time ago not to believe in any EDIT I see on these shows and to not get so invested in any of these people after all they are only human and have flaws just like the rest of us......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:32 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I don't think the show was horrible I actual liked the show......This show like any other dating show shouldn't be looked at for anything more than what it is meant for ENTERTAINMENT, and just once in awhile real love will come out of it....I learn a long time ago not to believe in any EDIT I see on these shows and to not get so invested in any of these people after all they are only human and have flaws just like the rest of us......

I totally agree!

The only thing that I find surprising about this show is that the tabloids are not featuring Eva & Ernesto on their covers.

US Weekly was h*ll bent on reporting Emily & Jef's every misstep. Sean just danced with his professional partner Peta on DWTS yet it was on every tabloid cover multiple times. Wonder why these same pubs are not digging up the dirt on Eva & Ernesto ... or am I just not checking out in the right supermarket lane and missing the headlines?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:39 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I don't think the show was horrible I actual liked the show......This show like any other dating show shouldn't be looked at for anything more than what it is meant for ENTERTAINMENT, and just once in awhile real love will come out of it....I learn a long time ago not to believe in any EDIT I see on these shows and to not get so invested in any of these people after all they are only human and have flaws just like the rest of us......

I totally agree!

The only thing that I find surprising about this show is that the tabloids are not featuring Eva & Ernesto on their covers.

US Weekly was h*ll bent on reporting Emily & Jef's every misstep. Sean just danced with his professional partner Peta on DWTS yet it was on every tabloid cover multiple times. Wonder why these same pubs are not digging up the dirt on Eva & Ernesto ... or am I just not checking out in the right supermarket lane and missing the headlines?

I think the simple answer to that is that people do not care except me on this board.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:50 pm

iamreal ... yup! All 62 of us giggling

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Good posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:22 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

I totally agree!

I think the simple answer to that is that people do not care except me on this board.

i think it is partly because the show was pulled a while ago and it's simply not much news. another likely reason is because eva has a great pr team that is feeding enough other stuff to the media, especially online, and that is keeping them busy. but i do predict eva will go on an interview show, maybe with her bf mario lopez, and talk about how her and ernesto fell in love and how it happened long after the show was completed and at a time when neither of them was in a relationship.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaPete Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:24 pm

The single Jenna Reeves is now available on iTunes!

Can't we just all get along?
LindaPete
LindaPete

Female Posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Now that RFL is over -- final thoughts? autopsy of the details, etc.

+15
docnash14
newfiegirl
luvlady345
noobsleuth
2observe
Wait-A-Minute
LoveDovez
melisma
Iluvbachette
MatchMaker
BuckeyeGal06