SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by LoveDovez Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:45 am

Congrats on getting to meet Tim and Jenna, Litta. I know you were thrilled. Such a nice husband you have to go along with you. : )

I love all your pictures. I adore this couple and was so happy to get to watch them falling in love on the show..You and I never wavered that Tim would indeed pick Jenna. LOL It was written all over his face each time he saw Jenna. So good to know it's still there and is as strong as it ever was.

Thanks again, Litta. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Brill Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:24 am

I see Miss Moore wished them a Happy Anniversary. It must be a year. I think someone asked Jenna and she thought the show ended either on Aug 14 or 15th so that is here in a couple of days.
Jenna if you still come over here, I wish you and Tim a Very Happy Anniversary!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:28 am

Litta, thanks again for posting the pictures, video and sharing your observations! I'm so glad you got to meet Tim and Jenna. I would be SO excited if I somehow got to meet Tim tomorrow at the show in Solana Beach! I can't wait and I hope the PWT's play "Haven't Told Her" :)

I also want to add, Happy (Belated) Birthday to sar78729! I'm glad you had a great time at the Austin show and got plenty of free drinks!!!

And finally, Happy 1st Anniversary Tim and Jenna! I hope you will always be as happy and in love as you are today!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 am

Litta123 wrote:There's a story behind this sequence of shots. The T's began singing "Hey There Delilah" which basically is all Tom Higgenson...so Tim stops playing and sits down on stage in front of Jenna. Tom sees this, stops playing and calls Tim out on it...explaining about Tim's girlfriend. Jenna gets embarrassed and looks away. Tom and the rest of the T's resume playing and Tim stays there. He and Jenna then posed for my picture. Not great photography on my part, but whatever...

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 E1055e04-6d9e-4156-bdd8-e1aaec9c53e2

Litta123,

Thank you so much for sharing all your pictures with us. I am beyond happy you got to meet Tim and Jenna. It is so special to see them together and more in love then ever. I love that your husband was there with you. He sounds like a wonderful man. You always make my day brighter by sharing things in their thread. :hug:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 pm

I've enjoyed sharing my photos with you all. Love_Me, I'm glad I can brighten your day with these posts. You and San do such a great job keeping this place running. I appreciate all you do to keep this place positive and happy! bestbud!  And, yes, my husband is a gem!

Anyway, back to Tim and Jenna...here are a few more photos.

At the end of the show, Jenna went up on stage and was greeted by Tim.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 A3ac321f-c3d3-420e-9a0a-95bfd4e854d9

At one point, I told Jenna to turn so I could take her picture.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 3e506aa6-ef00-44c2-85e9-6105dd157a6a

Here's another moment between the two of them when Tim was sitting out "Hey There Delilah".

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Eb30fadf-f4bb-4523-a049-948f38ba0f66

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:23 pm

I LOVE these pictures Litta! Thanks again for sharing :)

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Ohhhhhhhhh, thamks Litta, they look so sweet and in love...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:06 pm

biolalyss, this is just speculation on my part, but the IG pic of Jenna kissing Tim from this morning looks to be taken at O'Hare. It's possible that Jenna is going to CA with Tim. There are only two more shows on the T's schedule and then they have a break...so maybe they'll spend sometime together somewhere. Just throwing it out there for you to keep your eyes open for Jenna, too, tonight at the concert. Hope you get to meet them both...and take pics! :Smiley:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:44 pm

Litta123 wrote:biolalyss, this is just speculation on my part, but the IG pic of Jenna kissing Tim from this morning looks to be taken at O'Hare. It's possible that Jenna is going to CA with Tim. There are only two more shows on the T's schedule and then they have a break...so maybe they'll spend sometime together somewhere. Just throwing it out there for you to keep your eyes open for Jenna, too, tonight at the concert. Hope you get to meet them both...and take pics! :Smiley:
Thanks Litta!!! Wow, how awesome would that be if Jenna was there too? I'm not sure how crowded it will be and unfortunately I can't get there too early before the show (I will arrive after the initial surge of people coming in when the doors open) so I doubt I will be near the stage like you were! I will definitely keep my eyes peeled though and fingers crossed for some pictures :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Brill, since I know you can't see IG's that aren't posted on twitter, here is a snapshot of Tim's IG and Jenna's IG for the last couple of days. Some of them weren't tweeted. If you want to know the caption, let me know.

Tim's IG:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Screenshot2013-08-13at122015PM

Jenna's IG:

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Screenshot2013-08-13at122105PM

And since it's the anniversary of the finale, I thought I'd post the full pic that Jenna tweeted this morning...so it's all in an easy place to find later if wanted. Btw the guy in the pic between Jenna's neck and Tim's shoulder cracks me up...he has no idea. giggling 

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 Screenshot2013-08-13at54255PM

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:18 pm

:Thanktwo Litta thank you! I just love these 2!!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I attended the final tour stop for the Plain White T's last night in Solana Beach and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!! Seriously, so many bands are sub-par live but they were just as good if not better Smiley "The Wind and the Wave" played first and they are stellar! When Tim came out to join them for "I Love You" I thought I was going to pass out! He was probably only 10-12 feet away from me.

The PWT's played all their big hits, a couple new songs not on the EP but on the full length album, some old favorites and all four songs from the EP... so yes, I got my wish to hear "Haven't Told Her" and it did not disappoint. Tim always sings with such passion, but it was especially evident when it comes to Jenna! I love how he would introduce each song he sang lead... For "Haven't Told Her," he didn't mention Jenna's name specifically but said the song was about "finding the right one." That made me smile! At one point, I yelled out "happy anniversary to you and Jenna" but he didn't hear me, haha. He also sang "Sunlight" (I think that's the name) and said every night he sings it, it allows him to let go of someone/something from the past, which feels good! And finally, when he sang "The Giving Tree," he said he knew it was the last song he would write about that person. I loved all his introductions Smiley

Unfortunately, Jenna was not there (I looked!) and I didn't get there early enough to try and see Tim before the show. As the show ended, Tim and Tom talked to people in the very front row (quickly) and then left the stage. I tried to call out to him, but it was hard to hear anything in the venue with so many people and a lot of noise. So I did not get to meet Tim sad Hopefully someday! I had a wonderful time and am so glad I went! I will look through my pictures and post a couple later :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality