SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 pm

Well thanks to Tim's mom, we know some of the details. The wedding is July 4th this year. From her twitter...

Colette Lopez @ColetteLopez  ·  Feb 2

Excited to share this teaser from @jenna_reeves and @tombropez's engagement photos!!! We are so excited to be... http://fb.me/3cHwp9Krw

Here's what it links to...

La Fete Weddings

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 Screenshot2015-02-04at122450PM

Btw, Jenna's best friend from the show, Sarah Moore, shared her wedding video recently on twitter. In case anyone is interested...

Sarah Sidenstricker @missmoore06  ·  15h 15 hours ago

#breaktheinternet #esidefoundhisbride #weddingvideo https://youtu.be/5C5cOASA-ao

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ tks Litta. tyvm  I watched episode 1, skipped episode 2 and then just the Tim parts in episode 3. This show is great and Tim is just awesome. The way he looks at the girls is swoon worthy !
Agree that he and Jenna have an amazing physical chemistry and looking forward to seeing how it moves into a love story.

ETA : Just finished watching all the Tim parts of RTL. So glad I watched it. It was clear that the other girls barely made an impression on Tim, he was done from the time he tipped them both into the pool.

Did I miss the scenes of them in a pool (Jenna with a purple bikini) from some of the previews scratch ? If not then please tell me which episode those scenes were from ? TIA.
I wish there was a vid with all the Jenna parts. Its so hard with the buffering  and searching through the rest of the episode laugh out loud. Their interactions are :fanningfan

Is that the night time swim? If so, yes that was left out. How did you like Tim's song to Jenna at the end? I thought it was the best ending ever! I can't believe they canceled the show knowing they had that finale! duh

Litta- July 4th is short notice for a venue, especially since it's a Saturday. Maybe it will be at Mayfield, but it would be really hot in Texas in July. no idea

ETA: Wow! His mom and sister create beautiful weddings! I wonder if the wedding might be in California?

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Kind of hope the wedding is in CA. July 4th can be brutal in Austin even at night. They are going to look so beautiful on their wedding day.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:11 pm

I'm thinking the wedding might very well be in Santa Barbara, but it's only a guess. I do recall that one of Jenna's friends who was asked to be a bridesmaid posted something about Santa Barbara...so perhaps that is the destination. Certainly, La Fete Weddings (Tim's mom and sister) would have all the connections they need out there and would make planning a wedding for them sooo much easier.

What I am hoping for is that they'll post lots of pics on their (La Fete's) site wherever it's held. They did that for Tim's sister's wedding. It was lovely.

nd, I just now saw your question. grace is correct about it not being shown. That date occurred in Hawaii. They got to swim with manatees, but the show chose to spotlight other things to keep the relationship from being so obvious. That date was included in Tim's song to Jenna though. If you go back a few pages here, Lost17's video and Jenna's dad video is posted. Lost did her video to the song on the PWT's ep -- "Haven't Told Her." Tim wrote it about Jenna after (during?) filming. Jenna's dad did his to "Jenna Reeves" with matching footage from the show.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Thanks Grace and litta. I was confused because I noticed some clips during the show and wondered. As you guys know I have been skipping to just the Jenna parts laugh out loud so thought I skipped over some of her scenes by mistake.
What a cute couple an kudos to you guys + the jenna supporters for sleuthing correctly. So much more fun and easier without spoilers right ?

Thanks to all of you for keeping up with them and posting all their pictures etc. yes
Its so exciting that these two are now looking forward to their wedding. Adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:27 am

Jenna reposted the picture from above on her IG (Jenna's IG) with these comments...

jenna_reeves
24 minutes ago
It's an absolute dream to have @lafeteweddings plan our wedding. I am having so much fun with them, they have the best vision and I can't wait to see it all come together. Thank you so much, Kaitlin and Colette!!!!

Tim's mom posted this on lafeteweddings IG

It gives some info on the ring...

Next
lafeteweddings
13 hours ago
Loving this photo from @jenna_reeves and @tombropez's engagement photos with @immaddie! Check out that gorgeous custom ring from Bryant & Sons Jewelers in Santa Barbara!!!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 Screenshot2015-02-05at92131AM

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:30 am

Wow their weddings are gorgeous! Lucky girl!

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:41 am

Litta123 wrote:I'm thinking the wedding might very well be in Santa Barbara, but it's only a guess. 

You're right the wedding will be in Santa Barbara, here's their wedding website: 

http://www.theknot.com/us/jenna-reeves-and-tim-lopez-jul-2015

Don't mind me, I'm having wedding sleuthing withdrawals laugh out loud.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:51 am

Would it be gauche of me to RSVP that I'm going?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:11 am

bleuberry wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I'm thinking the wedding might very well be in Santa Barbara, but it's only a guess. 

You're right the wedding will be in Santa Barbara, here's their wedding website: 

http://www.theknot.com/us/jenna-reeves-and-tim-lopez-jul-2015

Don't mind me, I'm having wedding sleuthing withdrawals laugh out loud.

Bleu, that's awesome! Sleuth away...I have no skills at gathering wedding info. All I know is what's been handed to me on a silver platter by Tim's mom and Jenna herself. :Chris:

sneakyl Gotta use that guy sometime as GA went to the trouble of making him!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:25 pm

I'm doing rounds, writing where I think I'll might find the right person ... Litta, this is your glorious thread, so the message is for you - you are a force that sometimes puts my heart on fire, for a single reason that whoever reminds me of Chicago, my first thought is you, then Nick, then the great Frank Lloyd Wright with all the other architects.

Somewhere along a thought rests on Tim...that reminds me of the lovely Jenna, this girl is such a firecracker, eye-roll princess and as for the reality-love-fest-TVshow my favorite winner. I'm getting giggly seeing all these photos. You know I'm not big on rocks and rings, but it is a beautiful design that I can appreciate. Mostly, I enjoy seeing true love in the picture, genuine happiness.

Sarah - girl - you're one fine Mrs. - still remember those days you joined us and I was greatly moved. I'm always hopeful that every great woman deserves to find a great match to enrich her life, fulfill her dreams of family and home .. and you're the first to cut the cake, we are waiting now on Jenna and I'm a little impatient to know where is my Hailey making someone happy with her silliness.

I'll be back in few months ... more than eager to see the happy couple again. Love & smile!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Litta, thanks! for keeping us informed on the info you share in regards to Tim and Jenna!! They are such a cute couple and so happy they are getting married. It sounds like it will be beautiful as well as a lot of fun.
A couple that came out of the crazy reality shows, truly in love with each other and wanting to spend the rest of their lives together!! ♥️

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 53 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality