SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:54 am

Litta and all TnJ fans. hi.just want to stop by to congratulate the beautiful couple and the fans for the coming Wedding. awwww

May i ask, When they tie the knot on the coming July, that means how long they have been together?...and how old T and J are?

tyvm IA

Back to top Go down

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:53 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Litta and all TnJ fans. hi.just want to stop by to congratulate the beautiful couple and the fans for the coming Wedding.  awwww

May i ask, When they tie the knot on the coming July, that means how long they have been together?...and how old T and J are?

tyvm IA

mura, the show's finale was filmed on August 13, 2012. (Don't be wierded out that I have that day memorized...it's my anniversary...so it's an easy date for me to remember.) I count this as the official start of their relationship. I know you can do the math, obviously, but it will be just shy of 3 years when they marry. They were only an official couple to the public in June of 2013...when the finale aired online.

At the time of filming, I think Jenna was 23 and Tim was 31. (mura, you're making me work. I had to go look these up to be sure!) Jenna's birthday is in November, and I believe Tim's is in December. If my original ages were correct, when they marry, Jenna will be 26 and Tim 34.

One of the reasons many people had a hard time believe Tim would pick Jenna was due to her age. Her mentor/matchmaker, Tracy McMillan, claimed Jenna was wise beyond her years. Based on how Jenna has conducted herself both on the show and after, I think that assessment is pretty accurate.

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:01 pm

Sweet Jenna and Tim. So great together. Can't wait for the wedding pics.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:35 pm

Litta123 wrote:I received some behind the scenes info from someone in the know about Tim and Jenna’s story. I was given permission to share here with the forum. Here are a couple of fun tidbits.

1. Tim did ask Jenna’s dad for permission to marry her the day before T&J left for Christmas in Santa Barbara. Since T&J had been dating for quite a while, a proposal was hardly unexpected by the family. Tim set up a secret lunch meeting with her dad to ask permission. Tim informed him that he was planning to propose on a certain day, but he didn’t have a plan…yet. It’s nice to know that in spite of Tim being a “rocker boy” and somewhat famous, he’s a gentleman and romantic at heart…such a sweetie!

2. On that day, Jenna’s parents were excited knowing they would be getting a call at some point. However, they were surprised when the call came at 8:30am because that meant it was 6:30am in California. When her dad answered, Jenna was on the other end, in tears, telling her folks she was engaged. Naturally, everyone in the family is excited and looking forward to the wedding.

3. The wedding itself will be a small event with mostly only close friends and family.

4. The Plain White T’s have a new CD coming out on March 31st.  I believe the T’s are self-publishing. Tim has written four songs for it. One of them, “Love Again,” was written a little before Christmas and specifically for Jenna. I can’t wait to hear it! Another one he has on it is, “Here Come That Sunrise.” I wonder if Jenna inspired that one, too?

Here’s a link to more info on that album in case anyone is interested. American Nights

I found this on YT -- not the greatest in sound quality, but it gives you a flavor of the song.

Thank you!

Absolutely adore this couple - and Plain White T's music!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:38 pm

A couple of nice photos from last night and today...

Jenna's IG

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Screen%20shot%202015-03-15%20at%202.32.27%20PM

Tim's IG

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Screen%20shot%202015-03-15%20at%202.37.06%20PM

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Looks like Tim shaved???

https://instagram.com/p/1owqpmEJRy/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:39 pm

provenceguy wrote:Looks like Tim shaved???

I for one hope it stays like that for the wedding :yes: yes
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:57 pm

I'm totally with you on the preference for the clean shaven look for the wedding.
Maybe he shaved ahead of time so that he could get used to this look again.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:26 pm

I hope he has the facial hair however Jenna likes it best for the wedding...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:20 am

stuckinsc wrote:I hope he has the facial hair however Jenna likes it best for the wedding...

Haha just goes to show how different we all are hey? Keeps it an interesting world!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:06 pm

provenceguy wrote:Looks like Tim shaved???

Also looking sexily masculine ...

(that has to be weird for a bride, when other women drool over your man, laugh out loud; but I'm sure she is used to it, and no doubt it goes both ways with lots of other men drooling over her!)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue May 05, 2015 12:14 am

I've been taking a break from posting, but had to pop in to share this...

Jenna posted a cute reminder on IG tonight (& on twitter). The wedding countdown is on! Jenna's IG

family - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 57 Screen%20shot%202015-05-04%20at%209.58.04%20PM

Posted in response to Jenna's tweet was a tweet from a former Bach producer who went on to produce RFL. I recall we knew this info from some interview/article or perhaps the girls themselves telling us. Can you imagine if Jenna had pulled out? She would have missed out on the best adventure and love of her life. AMAZING! When it's meant to be, it's meant to be!

I'm so happy for these guys and can't wait to see the wedding pics when it finally happens.

Karri-Leigh ‏@karri_leigh 4h4 hours ago

@imaJENNAtion_ I'll never forget my 1st day on RFL. Every1 was FREAKING OUT. They thought u were going to back out but knew u were the 1. xo

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality