SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Fri May 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Haha, that was fun rewatching! Thanks, for posting @AllAboutLove! It never ceases to crack me up when Jenna's older sister knocks her down when they were kids in the home video.

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Me too... so cute. giggling

And thank you @Litta123 for keeping this thread updated. :frommeto

it's a joy to follow this couple. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri May 20, 2016 7:51 pm

When I see this couple's name it makes me smile. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 20, 2016 9:04 pm

Aww, adorable.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2016 9:04 pm

Litta123 wrote:awwww Jenna reposted from a fan's IG. That was a fun time in this thread...at least for me. FYI, though she says it was almost 4 years ago, the actually program wasn't shown until almost a year later. That's why so many are commenting that they can't believe it was that long ago. For the viewer, it wasn't.  merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 2498057887
For me as well, fun memories and the first time I tried to sleuth something! giggling They are up there in my top 3 favorite 'reality' couples.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Plain White T's will be playing in my neck of the woods on July 3rd! I 100% plan to be there!!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 8:21 pm

@dw_a_mom ! That's great. Keep us updated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 28, 2016 12:31 pm

This is what I hope for JoJo... beatingheart

I'm never going to get tired of seeing these two happy.

From the moment you wake me up Till you kiss me goodnight Everything that you do It makes me want more of you by @jenna.a.lopez

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 73 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 29, 2016 9:39 pm

I like it when relationship posts come from the man. Terrible photo, sweet sentiment. beatingheart

It's impossible to catch a still photo of my wife at a wedding. She dances too fiercely! One of my favorite traits Smiley #DanceLikeNooneIsWatching by @tombropez

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 29, 2016 9:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:This is what I hope for JoJo... beatingheart

I'm never going to get tired of seeing these two happy.

From the moment you wake me up Till you kiss me goodnight Everything that you do It makes me want more of you by @jenna.a.lopez
T4 keeping this thread well updated. Most people could not see Tim going for a slip of a girl compared to the other older ladies he had to date but look at them now! 

Yes I too hope this for Jojo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:40 am

Crushing on Tim Lopez after seeing the Plain White T's live tonight ... But no worries, I'm too old to be taken seriously on that.

It was really cute: they invited a fan onto the stage who proposed to her significant other. Apparently the two met at a Plain White T's concert 4 years ago.

I have photos but have to see if I can remember how to post them. Might take me a while ... Life is busy!
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:16 am

Thanks for sharing the info @dw_a_mom ! If you need help with the pictures if you decide to share, just holler.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality