SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Yesterday was Tim and Jenna's first wedding anniversary. She had some lovely IG posts. See below.

1 year ago today I said I do to the most amazing man I'll ever know. Tim, you are my whole heart, my whole world, and each day with you is a gift. The love you give to me is so profound it leaves me speechless. Thank you for everything you are and everything you do. Let's pop some champagne and enjoy another round of fireworks on our very first wedding anniversary (champagne bottle emoji...couldn't find it in our list) merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 1f387  by @jenna.a.lopez

I had the best first anniversary ever with this man. Here's to a lifetime more. by @jenna.a.lopez

Jenna also snapchatted a few things. One was of a piece of paper from Tim with a wonderful sentiment from him. He really is a romantic guy, very affirming. The paper seemed like a cover to an architect's plan for Tim and Jenna's new home. It could be a remodel of where they live. It looked a little like a variation of his house from RFL (the "robot" house). I took screen caps, but since Jenna usually posts a lot of this stuff on either IG or FB, I'd rather wait to see of she does it on her own. I know snapchat is public, but since it disappears, I'm going to respect their "privacy" if she isn't putting it out on a more permanent  site.

awwww @dw_a_mom, I'm happy you got a chance to see the T's. I think Tim posted a shot of the proposal on one of his SM sites (either him or one of the other guys in the band...or maybe it was Jenna). T&J are out in CA to celebrate their anniversary while the T's have some shows.

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:13 pm

I was hoping to see Jenna Sunday but if she was there I never saw her. Don't know if she made the swing into Marin or not; she may have stayed in Santa Barbara.

Tim did mention his own anniversary briefly from the stage, too. Overall, though, the band didn't chat much. Really enjoyed the performance.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:49 pm

Congrats one the 1 yr anniversary! Thanks for the update @Litta

They such a sweet humble couple who are so appreciative of each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks for sharing the info @dw_a_mom ! If you need help with the pictures if you decide to share, just holler.

I totally seem to have forgotten how ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:53 pm

The process has recently changed.

Misc help

Admin wrote:To bring a pic over that you saved.

In the reply box click,  "host and image" 3rd icon before youtube

Click "select files"

Look for it where you saved it

Choose "send all" You may have to scroll down slightly

You will see several url's, sometimes it takes a second or two to show up, copy the first one

In the reply box, click "Insert an image" (the one next to host an image)

Paste it in the url box, click insert

Click send

You can choose more than one file at a time. When you're done, choose "send all". You will see a preview of the pictures with the corresponding url. Paste the first one in your reply box, go back to "host an image" and they will still be all there. Continue copying and posting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:59 pm

This is another couple that when I see a new update I check for a pregnancy announcement.. Love this couple.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:43 pm

Some concert pics from Sunday. Not as cute as when Tim and Jenna are together, and limited quality photography, but, heck, this is what Tim does!

The full band shot includes the couple that got engaged at the show dancing on stage.

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 Fullsi10

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 Fullsi11

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 Img_5110

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Great @dw_a_mom ! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us! Looks like fun!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:01 am

Tim's Mom tweeted this out. Their wedding was featured in a wedding magazine.

Colette Lopez ‏@ColetteLopez 11h11 hours ago
We are super excited to share Tim Lopez & Jenna Reeves Lopez's  Wedding Feature in Inside Weddings Magazine with... http://fb.me/8bt5E42go

Here's a direct link to his Mom's blog, where she posted the article. link...just in case the link in the tweet isn't working.

merrychristmas - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 74 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:10 am

Simply beautiful! I forgot how much I love her ring. So gorgeous. So unique.

It's such a pleasure to read what's going on in their lives.

Best wishes for many more happy anniversaries!

TY Litta for keeping us updated.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:58 pm

From Jenna's Twitter account:

Jenna Lopez ‏@imaJENNAtion_ Jul 18

Tim and my wedding is featured in the Summer issue of @InsideWeddings magazine! Go check it out Smiley
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1890

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:22 am

^^Thanks for the reminder, need to find that magazine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality