SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:00 pm

smileyyay .Finally.  So happy for them.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:44 pm

Woohoo! This is wonderful news! Congrats Tim and Jenna!

Their announcement picture is worth posting here.

Jenna and I are happy to announce that we have a little one on the way! Can't wait to be a dad  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 77 1f604  by @tombropez

ETA: Jenna posted the same pic with this caption...

jenna.a.lopez Baby Lopez, we can't wait to meet you  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 77 1f49b  Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 77 1f37c Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 77 1f476  • July 2017 •

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 77 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:11 pm

This is great. I was hoping I would see this coming in here.

Yippee and Congrats to them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:30 am

Sweet announcement-:Congrats  Tim & Jenna!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:21 am

awwww Congratulations to them both! Such wonderful news for such a lovely couple heartbeat
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:57 pm

:babybaloon: :babybaloon: :babybaloon:

Awww this is wonderful news! We can't wait for Baby Lopez either!!

If anyone comes across the due date/month is good enough, please post it here so I can add them to the Bachelor baby thread!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote::babybaloon: :babybaloon: :babybaloon:

Awww this is wonderful news! We can't wait for Baby Lopez either!!

If anyone comes across the due date/month is good enough, please post it here so I can add them to the Bachelor baby thread!

The caption on Jenna's IG post said July 2017.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:55 am

Amazing news!!! They're one of my favourite couples ever from these dating shows! Rereading those ready for love threads is a trip. :D
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:47 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:Amazing news!!! They're one of my favourite couples ever from these dating shows! Rereading those ready for love threads is a trip. :D

So true! It was fun to sleuth partly because Tim's girls played SM games with us in real time. You knew they were reading here and responded in cryptic, but hilarious ways. Eventually some came on here to post, pretending to be other viewers, to try to throw monkey wrenches into our process. All in good fun...eventually Jenna, Hailey and Sarah Moore all signed on as themselves and gave us some behind the scenes info. The archived threads are a good read for those that enjoy that kind of stuff.

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 77 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:36 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:Amazing news!!! They're one of my favourite couples ever from these dating shows! Rereading those ready for love threads is a trip. :D
I can imagine, I'll have to re-read them sometime too! One of the funnest times I've had on the board, and I'm glad we all stuck with it after they took it off air.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:44 am

It was only recently I re-watched all the Ready for Love episodes.

Up to this day, I'm still in awe of the chemistry between these two when they met. And that pool scene is still one of my favourites.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:40 am

:babybaloon: :frommeto 🆒 :swinginglove amazing! Health and prosperity in 2017 ... may the pregnancy be smooth and wonderful experience, including the first steps into the parenthood.
Thanks for all the updates Litta and ElonM and wish you happy time in this year. ILOVEU

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality