SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:47 pm

I think she wants to get the chemistry-check out of the way :)

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:32 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:I've watched most of the seasons - skipped Ben's - and after watching last night, my impression with Des is that she is here for the fun of it and is not that serious about really finding someone.  Has anyone done a count of how many she has kissed compared to past bachelorettes?  Except for Brooks, her Final 4 seem to be the best of what's left after all the drama and men leaving.

someone CMIIW. Des's kissing count may reach a toll around 11-12. it is way over Ali 5-6. Ash 7-8. and Em 8
Is this contestants or # of kisses (seen either on the show or via deleted scenes) ?

contestants...gowdy!!....we may lose the count if we count #kisses....giggling :nervous

I thought Emily was really high.
I wouldn't count Brandon because he kissed her but  she just let him :halo:
It just seems to be that she hasn't found what she is looking for you know. You don't have to kiss someone to know you are attracted to them.
So as of the last episode 4, she has apprently kissed all the guys with Drew (deleted scene) being the last of the lot ?

They have the kiss leaderboard again this season... It lists nine so far... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:33 pm

I don't think Brandon's or Kasey's kiss should even count!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:10 pm

She told us in Sean's season that she wanted some "lip action," so I think Ms. Des just enjoys kissing! MF's something out of left field may be the sweet girl next door who kisses more than any lead before her! He didn't see that coming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:02 am

BKay wrote:She told us in Sean's season that she wanted some "lip action," so I think Ms. Des just enjoys kissing! MF's something out of left field may be the sweet girl next door who kisses more than any lead before her! He didn't see that coming?

NOW..that is hillarious!! rofl spitcoffee
thanks for a good laugh!...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 am

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Bullwinkle wrote:I've watched most of the seasons - skipped Ben's - and after watching last night, my impression with Des is that she is here for the fun of it and is not that serious about really finding someone.  Has anyone done a count of how many she has kissed compared to past bachelorettes?  Except for Brooks, her Final 4 seem to be the best of what's left after all the drama and men leaving.

someone CMIIW. Des's kissing count may reach a toll around 11-12. it is way over Ali 5-6. Ash 7-8. and Em 8
Is this contestants or # of kisses (seen either on the show or via deleted scenes) ?

contestants...gowdy!!....we may lose the count if we count #kisses....giggling :nervous

It just seems to be that she hasn't found what she is looking for you know. You don't have to kiss someone to know you are attracted to them.
So as of the last episode 4, she has apprently kissed all the guys with Drew (deleted scene) being the last of the lot ?

They have the kiss leaderboard again this season... It lists nine so far... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks for bringing it over here. So i guess my count is right. 9 on the list plus the deleted scene (Drew and Mickey), makes 11. :yes:
and don't get me started.... i bet the #kisses may break the record too.....:shocked!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:34 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

thanks for bringing it over here. So i guess my count is right. 9 on the list plus the deleted scene (Drew and Mickey), makes 11. :yes:
and don't get me started.... i bet the #kisses may break the record too.....:shocked!:

12(Zak-week3)...(possible 13 with Dan)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:36 pm

atem wrote:I don't think Brandon's or Kasey's kiss should even count!

In that case, neither should most of Ashley's (queen of the closed mouth kisses).  Not criticizing Des, but I think there's a big difference between a closed mouth smooch with a lot of different guys and playing serious tonsil hockey.  But more power to Des if it helps her weed through the "pickings". Hugesmile

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by melisma Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Once she finds her final three men, I wonder what her "test" will be in the fantasy suite?!?!?!?

melisma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:48 pm

melisma wrote:Once she finds her final three men, I wonder what her "test" will be in the fantasy suite?!?!?!?

oh nooo...i already feel bad for her F1.....Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:49 pm

I thought it was just me and I've been feeling this way about the show since Sean season. Was Sean a fav? No but Emily def. wasn't and I loved her season because her guys were so awesome. I still miss my Alex! They were different and unexpected. They also were a nice mix of jocks and hipster/artsy types. It was such a shock because of who Brad was that Emily chose who she chose. They were interesting guys with a fun dynamic. Ryan was hilarious, Jef and Arie were my faves and I loved their friendship and so glad it survived. I just loved the guys before the show and was a die hard Jem fan. Like loved them and must say them breaking up so quickly did dampen me on this show as a whole I think. Catherine is adorable but Sean season was edited so oddly I just never really fell though liked them well enough.

With Des its she picked all pretty boys (hey I married one, I get it) and they are a bit catty, no? I did like this episode because of how encouraging they were of each other. The friendships are coming through but the cattiness is a bit overdone. I like Brooks his voice throws me but he seems fun with the bits we see. And its obvious she likes him and its cute, I'm just not as into it. It took me until today to watch this show and it has been this way all season. At this point I blame Jem (laugh out loud) but others seem to be as nonchalant as me. Hopefully things pick up as I am liking the show more as the episodes go on.

Positives:

Juan Paoblo is hot.eyedrool
Brooks seems like fun. Cute on the runway:thumbs up:
The guy who came out in heels cracked up
Zak can sing!:Clap:
I liked James. Yeah he's so into himself but his relaxing in the tub just remind me of Ryan from Em season. Just made me giggle, too bad he wasn't self deprecating or witty about it. I think it did touch him with Des giving their date away....eventually. He didn't look too excited but I think in the end he loved she did it. I liked that he was honest about cheating.
The first date guy... It was the right thing to do. She tried real hard with him didn't she.
Good of Brydan to say how he really feels...he should have left though.

Negatives:
Mainly its a critique as a whole is her constant kissing of all the guys. I was taken a back when Emily did it. Now, I may get flamed for this but when the guys do it unless its their fans, they gets heat for it. I don't see why the girls should be any different. No I'm not a prude and I don't mean throw stones at them but to me it just takes away from the "love story" when she's kissing every guy at a moments notice. It was nice at least with Emily it was built up and the guys were nervous about the kiss. I always remember Jem first kiss or Arie and Em's. It was great build up to it and made you root for a guy to get that kiss. Heck, I liked when Ryan called her out on kissing other guys...wasn't cool at the time but I got it. Rant over/ laugh out loud

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:08 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
melisma wrote:Once she finds her final three men, I wonder what her "test" will be in the fantasy suite?!?!?!?

oh nooo...i already feel bad for her F1.....Rolling Eyes

des is a strong christian so i'm pretty sure she'll be like sean and forego the sex. fortunately, she is a lot quieter about her faith, so it won't be her defining feature. of course, it's more acceptable for a woman than a man to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/17 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+34
Bullwinkle
melisma
Becky75
maryhse
LoveDovez