SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:53 pm

nannymargie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:A Thousand Years…one of my favorite songs ever. But for me, it will always be Jef and Emily's song. A friend made an awesome video of them to that song….it can never belong to anyone else.  Upset 

OK then……who watched that scene? Not too many other people seem interested in my finding, I hope you guys are!

What scene are you talking about Nutty?

When Brooks says that about wishing she loved Drew or Chris, it was in a VO, or sounded very edited. You never saw him saying those words.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:08 pm

nutty1 wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:A Thousand Years…one of my favorite songs ever. But for me, it will always be Jef and Emily's song. A friend made an awesome video of them to that song….it can never belong to anyone else.  Upset 

OK then……who watched that scene? Not too many other people seem interested in my finding, I hope you guys are!

What scene are you talking about Nutty?

When Brooks says that about wishing she loved Drew or Chris, it was in a VO, or sounded very edited. You never saw him saying those words.

Don't look at me. You'd have to pay me to listen to it. giggling 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:38 pm

I re-watched that several times, no doubt it was a VO, and a choppy one at that!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 pm

nutty1 wrote:I re-watched that several times, no doubt it was a VO, and a choppy one at that!

This show is always about the Frankenbite. What else is new?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:11 am

Had to come to the safe zone. It's not pretty out there. I hate to see next week when Brooks comes back and proposes.

There is nothing wrong with him coming back when he realized he was in love with Des. He doing everything he can to get her back in his life like his brother said.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:15 am

nannymargie wrote:Had to come to the safe zone.  It's not pretty out there.  I hate to see next week when Brooks comes back and proposes.

There is nothing wrong with him coming back when he realized he was in love with Des.  He doing everything he can to get her back in his life like his brother said.

I'm staying here too. Just recovering from my flat tire giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 am

nannymargie wrote:Had to come to the safe zone.  It's not pretty out there.  I hate to see next week when Brooks comes back and proposes.

There is nothing wrong with him coming back when he realized he was in love with Des.  He doing everything he can to get her back in his life like his brother said.

Why? Is there proof he actually comes back or still those 'he may' stuff.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:17 am

I know what you mean. It is getting ridiculous.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:26 am

Hey guys, lets not forget that this all happened three months ago. If Des and Brooks are together they have worked it out. Unlike so many Des and Brooks both look happy and well. I don't know these people but from what I have seen they are very capable of making there own decisions. I do believe they are together and doing well

Also, as for CH he did not care for Roberto either .

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:33 am

I put this in the F1, Brooks thread and now here. I think it was refreshing for Desiree to find a guy who is not so scripted. Seems like all her dates were so freaking scripted and it showed. That's why she liked their word game. Yeah, Chris H goes off on how silly it is, but so what? It was finally an unscripted moment not set up by a stupid MF production.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:37 am

atem wrote:I put this in the F1, Brooks thread and now here.  I think it was refreshing for Desiree to find a guy who is not so scripted.  Seems like all her dates were so freaking scripted and it showed. That's why she liked their word game.  Yeah, Chris H goes off on how silly it is, but so what?  It was finally an unscripted moment not set up by a stupid MF production.

So so very true.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:38 am

sydney1 wrote:Hey guys, lets not forget that this all happened three months ago. If Des and Brooks are together they have worked it out.  Unlike so many Des and Brooks both look happy and well.  I don't know these people but from what I have seen they are very capable of making there own decisions.  I do believe they are together and doing well

Also, as for CH he did not care for Roberto either .  

And who was Roberto up against at F2? Oh yeah......a Chris. People named Chris or Lindsay or variation of the spelling (Lindzi) seem destined for F2 on this show. The Lind (say) (zi) duo finished consecutive F2.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 64 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara