SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by Jeepers Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:44 pm

^^nope

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

Post by eusebeia Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Looks like TPTB realize that if they're going to keep this franchise alive they have to throw out the rulebook.:Smiley: 

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:09 pm

nutty1 wrote:My guesses are Chris or Juan Pa, with Jef 3rd.

Has someone who was the F2 person ever been announced on the ATFR? Right after we have watched them get dumped?

Well then again, I remember all the hoopla about Chris filmed handing out roses to random women in Seattle a couple weeks ago and people dismissed it as a sign of him being Bachelor since it was too early for that type of thing, however if tomorrow is suppose to be the annoucement for the Bachelor, perhaps it wasn't too early to assume that after all. Again the way the spoilers have it going, Chris is heading on a one way train to Heartbreak city...maybe to soften the blow of that as he will def get alot of sympathy they will announce him as Bachelor and play on that for the next season. I could also though see it going to Jef not because I think it should but there have been some tweets campaigning and pimping him for it. Juan Pablo is probably honestly a long shot for it. I don't remember many (if any) Bach/Bachelorettes from outside of of the F4.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:12 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:My guesses are Chris or Juan Pa, with Jef 3rd.

Has someone who was the F2 person ever been announced on the ATFR? Right after we have watched them get dumped?

Well then again, I remember all the hoopla about Chris filmed handing out roses to random women in Seattle a couple weeks ago and people dismissed it as a sign of him being Bachelor since it was too early for that type of thing, however if tomorrow is suppose to be the annoucement for the Bachelor, perhaps it wasn't too early to assume that after all. Again the way the spoilers have it going, Chris is heading on a one way train to Heartbreak city...maybe to soften the blow of that as he will def get alot of sympathy they will announce him as Bachelor and play on that for the next season. I could also though see it going to Jef not because I think it should but there have been some tweets campaigning and pimping him for it. Juan Pablo is probably honestly a long shot for it. I don't remember many (if any) Bach/Bachelorettes from outside of of the F4.

Brad and Emily were both redo's and so was Jenn Schefft.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:12 pm

Jeepers wrote:^^nope

I thought Ben was.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Ben was announced on Bach Pad.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:17 pm

The one sad thing about announcing the new Bachelor on ATFR is less airtime for Des and Brooks. :Frown: 🇳🇴 hissyfit 

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:18 pm

atem wrote:
Jeepers wrote:^^nope

I thought Ben was.

Ben was not announced on ATFR though. He was announced in early September at Bachelor Pad finale.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:21 pm

I guess I should be posting on this thread.....
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:22 pm

Cecilia wrote:I guess I should be posting on this thread.....

Why? It getting ugly again?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bilolo wrote:He's looking good lately, what happenend ? maybe he dreaded last weeks episode lol ?

Well I really haven't seen a bad pic of him personally but I will say the most recent ones he just looks so gorgeous. I'm sure he wasn't looking forward to the airing of last weeks episode. That had to suck reliving that. I wonder if he watched at all, watched alone, or still watched with family/friends....He doesn't look like he is dreading anything coming up.

He tweeted that it was hard to watch.  I guess he might have been with family or alone.  I am guessing he did not want to be in a big crowd of people for that episode.

Who tweeted that it was hard to watch?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Cecilia wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
bilolo wrote:He's looking good lately, what happenend ? maybe he dreaded last weeks episode lol ?

Well I really haven't seen a bad pic of him personally but I will say the most recent ones he just looks so gorgeous. I'm sure he wasn't looking forward to the airing of last weeks episode. That had to suck reliving that. I wonder if he watched at all, watched alone, or still watched with family/friends....He doesn't look like he is dreading anything coming up.

He tweeted that it was hard to watch.  I guess he might have been with family or alone.  I am guessing he did not want to be in a big crowd of people for that episode.

Who tweeted that it was hard to watch?

Brooks Forester ‏@BrooksBrooks25 30 Jul

That was hard to watch last night. Thanks for your support.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 64 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #1

+36
Hotmomma
DKWillis
Cecilia
Scooby
SafronSahara