SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by IzaLurkin Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:55 pm

I kept waiting all season long to see more of Drew. I can't figure out why they wasted a hunk like Drew. I mean look at that body. Maybe he didn't want to be portrayed that way? Not sure, but total waste.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 am

IzaLurkin wrote:I kept waiting all season long to see more of Drew.  I can't figure out why they wasted a hunk like Drew.  I mean look at that body.   Maybe he didn't want to be portrayed that way?  Not sure, but total waste.

He did that photo shoot for the show. I think he was perfectly fine with showing his well toned (gorgeous) body.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:35 am

atem wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that Brooks was asked to be next Bachelor and Drew didn't even know who they were considering?

Too bad Drew never got his questions answered.  

Who says Brooks was asked to be TB? That makes zero sense.

Loved reading Drew's interview & his tweets. Now he can start his life away from the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:58 am

SueSt wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:The other thread has been locked so I am posting Drew's FB address here for anyone interested:  https://www.facebook.com/drew.kenney

Anyway, I know these pics have been posted before now, but the photog @ecassee posted them on Insta today and commented that they were part of a photoshoot Drew did for the Bachelorette but were not used. I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say the producers probably hoped to cast him as the vain model type but quickly learned that he is anything but. Perhaps, that's why they had him shoot a new Intro video and did an about turn on his storyline:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks.  I guess I am a bit confused.  They did a photoshoot for his show intro?   His edit really makes no sense.
You know what REALLY makes no sense.. the fact that we didn't get more shirtless Drew while he was on the show!!!  OMG, and may I say that ALL sense flies out the window looking at his incredibly SEXY bod!  :-)

OMG, Sue, when I see a picture like that first one of Drew - I sure know I ain't dead yet!  :Drool: :Drool: :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan :eyesigh: :eyesigh: :thud :thud

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me..Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.-Marcel Proust
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:03 am

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that Brooks was asked to be next Bachelor and Drew didn't even know who they were considering?

Loved reading Drew's interview & his tweets. Now he can start his life away from the show.

Brooks did.  He said very early on they were in talks and he said no.  Then contact about it started again, but then they said 'never mind, we are going in another direction' and he said that was that.

Don't forget that Drew now has facebook.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:05 am

albean99 wrote:

Albean, can you please give me the link for Drew's interview? I did see some of his tweets, but missed that interview. Love that beautiful man - what a still-waters-run-deep man! Thanks.

hp rose 

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me..Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.-Marcel Proust
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:13 am

halfpintdynamite wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Albean, can you please give me the link for Drew's interview?  I did see some of his tweets, but missed that interview.  Love that beautiful man - what a still-waters-run-deep man!  Thanks.

hp  rose 

I don't remember if I posted it here or on his spoiler thread (which is now gone). You can go to abcmedianet.com and hit press releases and there is the transcripts for all their interviews.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:26 am

I lost the link to his sister's blog. Does someone have that and could you post it or PM it to me? Thank you!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 pm

atem l think his sisters name is Meghan (Meyer) Kenney if thats any help trying but lagging her today?

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:40 pm

Meghan Kenney Meyer l believe

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:53 pm

Sorry atem didnt realize it was her blog thats her fb

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry