SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 14 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Thanks for the info Beader! I also saw this:

Today, 6:25pm DMDyeah
Alsoooo our school has a really strict policy that you must finish your requirements in 5 years. No exceptions. SOOOOO I hope for her sake she finishes (& doesn't do DWTS). We've been through so much together and I'd be very sad for her if she through see last 4 years away for her 15 min of fame. She auditioned for SO You Think You Can Dance our 3rd year of school.

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Bloomers Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:Thanks for the info Beader! I also saw this:

Alsoooo our school has a really strict policy that you must finish your requirements in 5 years. No exceptions. SOOOOO I hope for her sake she finishes (& doesn't do DWTS). We've been through so much together and I'd be very sad for her if she through see last 4 years away for her 15 min of fame. She auditioned for SO You Think You Can Dance our 3rd year of school.

There you have it. Ashley has a LOT to make up. She has to do it at Penn, and she has to do it within 5 years.

If Ashley moves to NY or California, I don't see how we can look at it in other way but that she is sacrificing all of those years she has put in towards her dental career to date for a relationship. I think her back is up against a wall, and personally the producers had to know this when they hired her for the Bachelorette.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Bloomers wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:Thanks for the info Beader! I also saw this:

There you have it. Ashley has a LOT to make up. She has to do it at Penn, and she has to do it within 5 years.

If Ashley moves to NY or California, I don't see how we can look at it in other way but that she is sacrificing all of those years she has put in towards her dental career to date for a relationship. I think her back is up against a wall, and personally the producers had to know this when they hired her for the Bachelorette.

Sounds to me like she just has 1 year's worth of work to do, some of which she is doing this summer. So she will be in Philly for a little while longer.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

A couple more from DMDYeah:

In 100% honesty, she originally set out for The Bach as a means to get on DWTS. She likes to be the center of attention (but most of the people in our class does haha) having known her, she has always seemed more interested in having fun and getting her 15 min than getting married.

Awwww thanks sport!! That's so funny you mention that... I remember the next day at school after the 1st ep of the Bach aired the main topic of convo was that we couldn't believe they were referring to her as a dentist!! Haha I guess because it was filmed at the beginning of our senior year and at that point we felt like we still had such a long way to go until graduation Smiley we understood why though

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

AliFedotowsky
Have fun watching the #Bachelorette East Coast! I've already seen this episode... it is VERY hard to watch and not because of Bentley.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Thanks. Well it's alot easier to have a relationship between Philly and NYC. Reid and Kristen did that quite while when she was Miss USA, as she was allowed to have a b/f, just not get married during her reign. Reid went to NYC alot and she came to Philly too. Reid was always driving to NYC ~ lots of 3 day weekends. She was always tweeting about getting on the commuter train to Philly. lol A year goes pretty fast and schools are out for Christmas Holidays, etc, I would think?

ETA...her dental school 'friend' is now coming across as jealous and not a friend of Ashley's to me. So I take it all with a grain of salt now.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:AliFedotowsky
Have fun watching the #Bachelorette East Coast! I've already seen this episode... it is VERY hard to watch and not because of Bentley.

It must be at the cocktail party.... :Frown:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:49 pm

San wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:AliFedotowsky

It must be at the cocktail party.... :Frown:

Maybe I'll turn the TV off after JP's date. giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Busy place today. Welcome, Ashley S. Interesting that you don't know who she picks because a lot of people assumed you do and were hinting. Smiley

I looked at the tweet trail and it appears that Ben hit reply to Nick's tweet and left in the others. It's not that he was asking to meet up with the girls, it was Marissa wanting Britt & Shawntel to go to Florida and turned into her and Nick coming to SF. Ben's offense if there is one is that he tweeted with Nick. It's really impractical to tell them not to contact each other because I'm sure they all do it by phone but guess twitter and FB make it too easy to be caught. :Nod:

Do you think Ali's referring to the guys being mad at Ashley? The only part I'm looking forward to is the group date. Can't wait to see why Ben and Constantine are wearing those robes. I really don't want to see Bentley and have already seen enough of the uncomfortable part at the end.
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

a Tweet from TenleyMolzahn :
If @Kiptyn & I were to play a drinking game to Bentley... Our night would already be over... First 2 minutes... "bentley, bentley, bentley"

:giggle:

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 14 Loveyouc
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by michie671 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 pm

AshleySpivey Ben F. Please retire that sweater! #Bachelorette

evolvewines@ashleyspivey you're a hater :(
13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to AshleySpivey
michie671
michie671

Female Posts : 688

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:50 am

michie671 wrote: AshleySpivey Ben F. Please retire that sweater! #Bachelorette

evolvewines@ashleyspivey you're a hater :(
13 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad in reply to AshleySpivey

I think Ben F is adorable. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 14 3107403404
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 63 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers