SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 27 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 pm

Diana wrote:Dose Ashley have a twitter or FB?

twitter.com/ashhebert

No FB yet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by dee Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:12 am

Alanna wrote:

twitter.com/ashhebert

No FB yet.
Not according to CH and Cassie :giggle:
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:14 am

Confirmation that Ashley was at the airport:

Embarrassed that I recognized her, but sat next to The Bachelorette in Philadelphia Airport today. She seemed nice and average. #Dontjudgeme

@Rovitz Nah, but pretty sure that she's engaged to the nice Jewish guy on the show, so at least I got a shot if that doesn't work out.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:42 am

Yes, she does have twitter. Her last tweet was before she left for the show. She literally ran into Reid in Rittehouse Square (he works there). and he tweeted a picture of them together and Ashley retweeted and locked her twitter, she has not done anymore tweets.
ashhebert reidrosenthal1 Random meeting on the street in Philadelphia http://t.co/JEcwL3N
3:03 PM Mar 1st via Twitter for Android

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:43 am

Gina wrote:
Yes, her last tweet was before she left for the show. She literally ran into Reid in Rittehouse Square (he works there). and he tweeted a picture of them together and Ashley retweeted and locked her twitter, she has not done anymore tweets.
ashhebert reidrosenthal1 Random meeting on the street in Philadelphia http://t.co/JEcwL3N

She's got the same earphones as JP. giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:07 am

Are Reid and Kristen doing silly episode recaps or tweeting about the show this season?

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:08 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
Yes, her last tweet was before she left for the show. She literally ran into Reid in Rittehouse Square (he works there). and he tweeted a picture of them together and Ashley retweeted and locked her twitter, she has not done anymore tweets.

They both have ipods. It's meant to be. giggling

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 am

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:

They both have ipods. It's meant to be. giggling

Go team Jash! lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda Just wanted to use the dancing panda.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:06 am

terabithia wrote:yeah, all it takes is a producer to contact a friend in the NY area and ask her to post a tweet saying she "just saw JP from The Bachelorette at Starbucks!" Or it could be mistaken identity and the tweeter actually saw someone who looks a lot like JP or Ben.

Neither of those would surprise me, I'm a skeptic over twitter sightings though ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 am

http://tvmywifewatches.blogspot.com/2011/06/bachelorette-spotted-this-morning-in.html

Subject: Ashley!

Pat: I just saw Ashley. For real. In the flesh (though not much flesh ... I'd say an appropriate amount of flesh for public spaces). She was at Dunkin Donuts. She was wearing a pink blouse with some sort of tight jegging/legging/spandex somethings. She's shorter than I expected.

I walked up and said, "Ashley, I'm here for the right reasons," and to prove it I ordered a double chocolate glazed donut.

My Wife: DID YOU REALLY SAY THAT??? Also, which Dunkin Donuts?

Me: We need more deets! Were people oogling? Did she look, oh, how you say? like she just spent the last few months getting f*cked by dudes all across the globe? Did she look like she'd been crying all night? ... C'MON PATrick!

Nick: Interesting choice Pat. I would have gone with something insulting about her breasts.

Aubre: Smallest. Tits. Ever. Aside from that - AWESOME STORY!!!! Was she dancing!? There's no way she wasn't dancing! P.S. How was the donut??

Unfortunately Pat never responded to our inquiries. He has one of those jobs where he has to do stuff. Well, there you have it, another disappointing news story from TV My Friend Pat Watches!

From Monday so not relevant to anything. Oh-so-hilarious but sadly, rude. Glad she's still loving on the pink though :D

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:He's wearing a striped shirt in the vlog! Looks quite similar to his FRC shirt! :D

I believe the stripes on the FRC shirt are vertical on the collar and not horizontal as those stripes are. I'd venture to say that the shirt he had on in his vlog is the same shirt he wore in one of the early episodes. I spent a lot of time yesterday looking at shirts because I knew he'd worn a striped shirt at some point.

Anyone notice how his hair has grown out?
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3838

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Bringing this over. I posted this last night in the Jordan Paul thread
CarrieAlexander wrote:It just dawned on me why the shirt looked so familiar.. he wore it in the second episode cocktail party. Matchy matchy anyone?

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 2011-017
Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 27 2d10
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers