SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 37 of 63 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:52 am

I thought there was another tweet about seeing her at the airport to. Seemed like they had talked to her because they made a comment to the effect that she seemed nice enough. Anyone remember that??

Last edited by chaslom4 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:53 am

I dont live in the usa where is maine from philly? they never in the past spend any holidays with the final 1 so why start now.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:55 am

reason wrote:I dont live in the usa where is maine from philly? they never in the past spend any holidays with the final 1 so why start now.

A couple hours north by plane. Ali spent July 4th with Roberto.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:59 am

There was definitely another tweet that said the person sat next to Ash and she was "nice and average." I'll try to find it.

I also think she's in LA because AshleyS retweeted the original tweet and said she's happy Ash is happy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 am

Alanna wrote:There was definitely another tweet that said the person sat next to Ash and she was "nice and average." I'll try to find it.

I also think she's in LA because AshleyS retweeted the original tweet and said she's happy Ash is happy.

Thanks Alanna! I knew I had remembered reading one.

Last edited by chaslom4 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:00 am

Diana wrote:That person wasn't the person who posted the pic though, the picture was posted by wetpaint the next day I think

Correct. Smiley

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:01 am

chaslom4 wrote:I thought there was another tweet about seeing her at the airport to. Seemed like they had talked to her because they made a comment to the effect that she seemed nice enough. Anyone remember that??

Yeah, I posted that. It was just a guy who saw her at the Philly airport. Said he felt pretty sure that she was engaged to JP but thought he might have a chance if they broke up giggling
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 am

mechinations

Embarrassed that I recognized her, but sat next to The Bachelorette in Philadelphia Airport today. She seemed nice and average. #Dontjudgeme
4:16 PM Jun 29th via TweetDeck

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 am

Pattycake92 wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:I thought there was another tweet about seeing her at the airport to. Seemed like they had talked to her because they made a comment to the effect that she seemed nice enough. Anyone remember that??

Yeah, I posted that. It was just a guy who saw her at the Philly airport. Said he felt pretty sure that she was engaged to JP but thought he might have a chance if they broke up giggling

Thanks Pattycake! Wonder how that's going to work out for him? giggling
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 am

cupcakes wrote:mechinations

Embarrassed that I recognized her, but sat next to The Bachelorette in Philadelphia Airport today. She seemed nice and average. #Dontjudgeme
4:16 PM Jun 29th via TweetDeck

Well interesting this tweet is different sitting beside in the airport. Not on the airplane

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:07 am

chaslom4 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:

Thanks Pattycake! Wonder how that's going to work out for him? giggling

Ya'll are too funny. I'm eating popcorn while reading this thread. Great entertainment. I have nothing to contribute.. but go Jash!

Jumping hearts
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:08 am

Pattycake92 wrote:

I wonder why he thought she was engaged to JP? Its not normally something you blurt out to strangers when you could get sued by ABC. Did she take a nap on the plane and mumble his name in her sleep? :giggle:
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 63 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 50 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers