SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by beader Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm

skitts wrote:
Diana wrote:LOL. No way could F1 be openly tweeting.

With this show....never say never! no no no no no no no no

What I've seen is all on his "business" Twitter. Is that his only one that we know of? He HAS to do that for Evolve!

beader

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by sgjsnow Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:26 pm

beader wrote:
skitts wrote:

What I've seen is all on his "business" Twitter. Is that his only one that we know of? He HAS to do that for Evolve!

I don't think thought that his tweets about meeting up with girls from the past season are work related though. It seems like he does work and personal through the same twitter account.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:27 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
beader wrote:
skitts wrote:

I don't think thought that his tweets about meeting up with girls from the past season are work related though. It seems like he does work and personal through the same twitter account.

Yeah and he did tweet about the show last week too.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:28 pm

AshleyS wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

Well said, couldn't agree with you more! Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 5 3792326465

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Alanna wrote:So am I reading this correctly...Ash probably didn't want a potential fiance retweeting humiliating blogs about her?! Just kidding! Oh this season is too funny.

Hmm why did u think that blog post was humiliating Alanna?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Max64 wrote:
AshleyS wrote:Honestly, I'm surprised about the tweeting as well. As soon as we were found out, they shut us down. However, I think it is in very poor taste for my season's girls or Ash's guys to tweet to each other about meeting up. I think they could wait 5 more weeks or use DM on twitter to at least be a little more discreet. That's uber-disrespectful to Ash and the show.

Well said, couldn't agree with you more! Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 5 3792326465

Yep, I agree. Well Ash S., hope your BFF didn't chose Ben F., you just called him disrespectful. Hmmm, is this a clue or smokescreen?
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 pm

And one of Ash's BFFs (who may have inside knowledge of this season) posting on a message board is discreet......just saying.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm

skitts wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Yep, I agree. Well Ash S., hope your BFF didn't chose Ben F., you just called him disrespectful. Hmmm, is this a clue or smokescreen?

I for one think all this tweeting is starting to get ugly and may just start tweet wars.....
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:48 pm

anders wrote:And one of Ash's BFFs (who may have inside knowledge of this season) posting on a message board is discreet......just saying.

LMAO! Perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:51 pm

I get the impression from the tone of Ben's tweets -- all of them, not just the most recent -- that maybe he wasn't treated with the most dignity or respect somewhere along the way. Of course, I have to assume it's about the ending. Everything we've seen of Ben on the show so far is extremely respectful of Ashley. I don't think he's been disrespectful of her in these tweets, but he has a little bit of an edge like maybe he's pissed off or just completely over it already. Or he has a really good sense of humor, which some people who know him IRL have stated.

ETA: Of course if you are the F1 and have to read week after week how people love your fiance with the spoiled F1, that would get to you too. (Brad/Emily/Chantal all over again)

Last edited by Alexxxx on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 pm

anders wrote:And one of Ash's BFFs (who may have inside knowledge of this season) posting on a message board is discreet......just saying.

I think she was referring to the tweets about meeting up, not tweeting in general.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:59 pm

hmmm Alexxx I think I see the same thing you're seeing and it could easily be part of his sense of humor or he's just a laid back guy that's over the show - don't think he's taking the whole show too seriously...though I can't speculate what led him to have this attitude... kinda reminds me of Chris L a little bit...

Last edited by emusha on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers